Creating a Servitor - Doubts

Greetings,

I’m new around here, sorry if this has been asked, but I haven’t found it.

How does one know if the task of creating a servitor has been achieved successfully? I followed the instructions on Patreon pdf, for a light one, but I’m not entirely sure anything has happened.

Is there any way? Suggestions highly appreciated.
Thanks for all the valuable info you place on here.

7 Likes

We have a servitor whisperer here, no worries.

@Angel to the rescue.

10 Likes

Thanks! I’m not sure if I’m so good to the point to deserve this kind of compliment, but I’m really glad reading such thing :smile:

Well, sometimes it’s something u can tell, like if u asked him to make an old friend call u, and your old friend calls u, so u know it worked. But sometimes u ask for something u can’t get absolutelly sure if it was done, like asking him to protect u against dark entities… In this cases u can always look for clues, like “Hmm, I asked him to protect me and since then I don’t get any bad dreams, headaches, etc…” so u can tell it’s working.

Sometimes u ask for something and it doesn’t happen, so u can think the servitor is not real, but maybe (probably) you’re just asking for something too big for him, it’s like I asking u to pick a rock of 1 ton, you’ll not be able to do it, and it doesn’t mean you’re not real or u don’t want to do what I’m asking for, I’m just asking for something impossible for u, right? The servitor is not omnipotent, so there are a lot of things he can’t do. And even if it’s something he can do, if he’s new, he’s just like a child, he needs to learn first, experience it, etc. Even the pre existent abilities are hard to them to do when they are very new, so it u made him like just a few hours ago, he’ll not be able to do it. Remember, he’s intelligent and all, but he doesn’t even existed a few hours/days ago, so he’s new to all this thing of existence, he needs time.

Why? Perhaps what u asked is impossible to him like I said above. Can u tell me what you’re asking for?

9 Likes

Kunda wants to know if the servitor was created or not.

Its the classic “im not crazy” when dealing with the occult.

Perhaps you can scan the item Kunda used and see if the servitor is there or not?

3 Likes

Yeah, I can do it, but to be totally honest, probably I’ll not be able to see the exact appeareance he gave the servitor, my clairvoyance is not so good (yet).

For example, he made the servitor with the appeareance of an black wolf and I see it like a black cloud. The clairvoyance is easily manipulated by the mind, that’s why I’m still training to quiet the mind to see everything as they really are. Just saying so Kunda don’t get upset if I scan the item and see something different from what he made.

If he still want me to use my clairvoyance at it, I’ll do it gladly.

P.S. I’m training everyday, so in a few months I hope I can see everything without any interference of my mind, then I’ll do some tests here with u guys :smile:

3 Likes

Do you have the IPF tag?

Nope :confused:

It will boost your clairvoyance to unprecedented levels! :innocent:

3 Likes

Do u think? :thinking:
It would be amazing, but IDK… :thinking:

1 Like

Rather chakras dog tag cause it has third eye as well crown chakra development and strengthen.
It would help him more to develop these abilities.

1 Like

@Samurai thanks for the assistance and suggestions.

Indeed I’m having such syndrome! :smiley:
Even though, I’ve been somehow attuned into more energetic realms (let’s put it this way), I still remain skeptic as for the things I don’t yet experience. In a way, I tend to be like this; “if I don’t experience it, it is not true for me. If it happens and I cannot explain it, it exists and might be in a realm beyond my understanding” :slight_smile:

@Angel if you are able to spot anything, May I send you a couple of pictures by pm or should attach here?
Thanks

Lastly, as for the requests: so far I only have told him/her/it of one frequency (cleaning) and to check the house. Well given that sometimes I talk to myself or “channel” I took the opportunity to introduce me and my life. So far no hard requests, I think! But it might’ve been a pain in the ass to hear me, I dunno!

1 Like

You can PM me or attach it here, you choose :slight_smile:

I have no idea if any of it would help my clairvoyance to get better… But if someone with a good heart and a good bank account want to give me a gift, I wouldn’t mind :yum: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Angel
I hereby attach two pictures. One is of an amethyst where I’ve placed a while ago a Golem, and other one of a Sodalite (if I’m not mistaken) where I’ve attempted to input a lighter one.

Let me know if you see anything, please! thanks! I owe you one or two! :slight_smile:

Do u mean this audio?

I already have this one, but I just used it 3 or 4 days years ago… I may try it again :thinking:

1 Like

Yes that one, great that you have it already

I’ll do it tomorrow, cause today I’m VERY tired and with a headache, but tomorrow first thing I’ll do is check it for u :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try it for a month or two this time :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks !
Eager to hear back from you :slight_smile:

I’m not clairvoyant like @Angel, I’m clairaudient I think is the term. I don’t see, I hear.

When I looked at the bottom image, I heard things like, “help me, I’m stuck in here” “I don’t want to be stuck in this rock” “Can you help me get out of here”. Tone was youthful, but sad, like a kid that needs help.

When I looked at the top image, I didn’t hear anything, just an impression, like an old dog that’s depressed and only lays down all day. It felt like it looked at me, then just turned back to it’s resting state, saying nothing. Hopeless, “I’ve given up” feeling.

I’m hoping I’m off on this one and Angel has a better message to share, but still felt I needed to pass on what I was given. Only hearing with no context can be tough, especially with beings I’m unfamiliar with, so again hopefully things are better than how I perceived them.

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for your input.

I will see if @Angel can add something later on.

Maybe I shouldn’t have placed them on rocks, just thought it would be fine… Especially if the later on is already sad, given I just created it… Who knows

Either way I"m the one sad now but motivated to work with them and help them.

@MasterOfYellow, do you know if Is it possible to provide another environment for them? If so they happen to not like where they are now?