Creativity brain field project

With all the AI coming out, ChatGPT, now Sora and 3d model makers, paintings and what not. A lot of the technical barriers are disappearing, we can generate stuff instantly. It’s just the beginning and while it reduces most cost, what will really matter in the future (and even now) is creativity. Creativity is gonna be the new currency and that’s where everyone will have to focus as various skills get partially devalued IMO.

I have an idea for a creativity field off-shoot of conceptual brain fields, but targeted at creating something creative, thematically sound, symbolically powerful while still being logical in a conscious way.

Whether it’s creating stories, scenes or shots that are engaging and powerful. It could be used for marketing, advertising, cinema, writing fictions and soon enough when text to video gets more advanced, making some cool stuff. Might be video, text or even music.

I have the design ready, but I’m not sure if this will generate much interest so let’s consider it a temperature check.

• I’m in !

0 voters

20 Likes

nice project :+1:

2 Likes

Just update it :+1:

If you voted, you will have to do so again

3 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

Bump

Starting the group

If someone else wants to join right now, I’ll take up to 60 people if they show up soon.

Just reply below

4 Likes

Hello! Im interested but missed the poll

2 Likes

@yisus2302
That’s alright, you’re in.

I just closed the poll, because apparently it’s not showing users in order so if people show up later it’s hard to know who it is.

It’s easier if you leave a reply

54 people as of now.
6 more spots left

2 Likes

Oh okay! Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Interested

3 Likes

Welcome aboard me ship !
Argh

3 Likes

Ahoy :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

And I couldn’t resist the pirate of the Caribbean vibe that comes with making a group sigh

5 spots left

2 Likes

@anon67686978

He gets it.

Thieves and beggars… never shall we die !

2 Likes

Just saw this - count me in if there’s still room!

@yoytal
Yarr, raise a tankard to our newest recruit! Welcome aboard, ye scallywag!

2 Likes

Arrr, many thanks for the warm welcome, matey! Ready to set sail and plunder some treasure with the crew!

2 Likes

Loved it ! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I would like to be in good sir.

1 Like

Interested :)

1 Like