64 Mushi
65 Sensin
66 Legend
67 Lucky
68 Thomas
69 Froggy
70 Mahounie

7 Likes

Thanks, Luna. So if you are still giving up your spot, the first person in the waiting list, Freitql, should take it. I will edit that later.

5 Likes

Awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Actually no :grimacing:

There were 3 names before that you didnt put on the list

I just added them edited the list

So @harvard would take my spot

6 Likes

Okay, I moved everyone up on the list. Hopefully, it is now correct. Thanks for your help @anon51280824

If I have made an error, I apologize. The board doc became a liability in the end as edits were made and names disappeared from the list. Thanks, everyone! :slight_smile: :rose:

10 Likes

lets save it now as is and move forward from now on.

19 Likes

I am a wee bit late so looking forward to the endresult :)

9 Likes

Interested, probably too late

5 Likes

Gutted I missed the cut off.

Interested to see the end result, though. Good luck people involved.

12 Likes

Damn I never know whatā€™s going on around the forum anymore. Looking forward to this. Always stressed about money as Iā€™m sure many of us are lately.

10 Likes

If there is still room, interested.

3 Likes

Is there any room for this one? I dearly love it!

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra

om tryambakam yajāmaheoį¹ƒ
sugandhim puį¹£į¹­ivardhanam
urvā rukamiva bandhanān
mį¹›tyu mukį¹£Ä«ya māā€™mį¹›tāt

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Meaning

1. Om, we worship (yajāmaheoį¹ƒ) the Three-Eyed One (tryambakam),
2. Whose fragrant (sugandhim) is increasing (vardhanam) the nourishment (puį¹£į¹­i) (of our Spiritual Core);
3. From these many bondages (bandhanān) of the world, similar to cucumbers (urvā rukam) (just as the cucumbers are tied to their creepers),
4. May I be liberated (mukį¹£Ä«ya) from death (mį¹›tyu) (from the attachment to perishable things), so that I am not (māā€™) separated from the perception of immortality (mį¹›tāt).

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is believed to have extraordinary healing powers. It is taken from the Rigveda as the strongest Mantra that can even conquer death. It is also called the Rudra Mantra, Rudra signifying the most furious form of Lord Shiva.

It is believed that with regular chanting of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, one can fight serious illnesses, untimely death, fatal diseases, and also evil spirits.

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra can be sung as a part of your daily meditation. The best time to chant it is the Brahma Muhurta. And as Lord Shiva is also known as Adi Yogi or the first yogi thus reciting this mantra will let you tap into your healing power during yoga, meditation or pranayama.

NOTE: I see this as freeing us from bondage to the world, so freed from attachment to material goods while still enjoying them.

8 Likes

Order of the list has changed many times. I know because I purposfully paid attention to my placement, cuz I like numbers(369). In the first 3 hours of the announcement by captain, I noticed my position switch 3 times, now I am 21st even though I was amongst first 10 when applying.

Everyone that applied for this project, please check if ur name is on the board, just in case it got lost.

3 Likes

We have 8 mantras in total. Currently, we have the following below based on what Captain wrote.

2 mantras OR is it 6 Mantras?

2 mantras for:

6 Likes

2 mantras for:

1. Luck related to money opportunity and investment
  2. Getting unexpected riches, such as unexpected promotion, inheritance, etc
2 Likes

@ashutosh Where did Captain add that in the thread?

@Starlight
I think he is just suggesting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahā€¦ thanks! Thought I missed it somehow.

2 Likes

I like it

yess. suggesting

1 Like