Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

Ah ok in that case i just have to wait because never received that group chat message/invite yet lol

1 Like

i couldn`t add Maoshan to the group due to a restriction, and also Hugo(if somebody can confirm if itā€™s Hugo6406) and goloso(canā€™t find this username) could not be added to the 2nd group

1 Like

@Alex goloso is sweettooth

our board got translated into spanish, so some original user names were hard to find. I became caliz pink

2 Likes

since some are hesitant to provide the email in the groups, would it be better that whoever everyone thinks is the most trustworthy will create a new email, and this will be posted in the groups, and then everyone can send an email there, and whoever created the email, makes the list and sends it to Captain.

3 Likes

Guys, just the thought counts. No need to add me as I hardly contributed. I just jumped in as this subject-matter is almost like a life-breath to me hahaā€¦

Please add the other folks who are more deserving than meā€¦

9 Likes

Letā€™s wait for @SammyG

Personally, Iā€™d prefer to send my email to Sam so he can add to a list and send to Captain.

We can call it out in subject line likeā€¦ ā€˜Wealth Mantra Affiliate Emailā€™ when sending it to him.

2 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer! :slight_smile: Captain was the one that recommended you, saying it was up your alley. And you did indeed contribute! :mage: :pray: :partying_face:

8 Likes

? A bit confused here

1 Like

Captain was asking for everyone who took part in the making of this to send their emails in this thread so that he can give them affiliate links for the audio that is coming out. But people were concerned about sending their emails in a public thread. And then someone recommended to all send it to captain privately but cap said that it would get lost because he has so many msg and so thatā€™s JAAJ response to captain.

2 Likes

just email the list to sapienmed@gmail.com then.

Those who do not wish to share email it as well.

I think there shouldnā€™t be too much a bulk, since a large amount would be on the list before.

What do you guys think?

17 Likes

Makes sense Captain!

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

i`ve just emailed the list with 22 emails as this is how many were available in the 2 groups.

4 Likes

Can you tell which of us you sent email addresses for? Thanks!

1 Like

iā€™ve gathered all the emails available 15 minutes ago
there were 5 emails in the spreadsheet in the 1st group, @Violet sent it in a DM, 15 in the 2nd group plus mine = 22
Borisju
Anya
SnipingTour
Rosehalice
Will-o-Wisp
HEARTANDART
Mehaul
Kishore
Zen
Ryan_Ray
fast_manifester
ashutosh
Danny_Ho
harvard
Siri
Peace
Lucky
UgniS
JonDoe297
sweettooth
Violet
alexmage

10 Likes

Great job, thank you for doing this.

8 Likes

Absolutely - thanks, alexmage! :partying_face:

8 Likes

The subject iā€™ve used is Wealth Mantras Affiliate List.
I think that who wants to send it directly, should use this or something similar so itā€™s easier to gather all(and username maybe)
EDIT.
some people are just adding their email, so i will wait until tomorrow and will send another email with the remaining ones

6 Likes

and me?

2 Likes

I sent mine directly to Captain as well. Thank you!

Iā€™m excited to see where this goesā€¦

3 Likes