Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

Cool thanks!

1 Like

Oh man this is going to be great. Been looking forward to this since itā€™s announcement. Thank you so much to everyone who participated, and of course @Dreamweaver !

4 Likes

Everyone who is in the same group with you will be able to see the info. I suppose @Alex can give us a signal, so that when Captain has the info from your group, you can remove your email address.

Wait Iā€™m confused. I thought only the people involved in the creation were supposed to provide their email? I donā€™t mind providing my email if I have to though.Publicly

I was asking if the field is going to be available to everyone, not the email. Think we are talking about 2 different things LOL

@Alex, is this for the 55 people on the list proper? If so, there are only two groups, yes?

i`ve added about 29 to the 1st list and Captain as itā€™s a 30 limit, and @ferdinandoloverso is adding the rest of the list from post 135 to the 2nd group as i have a limit / day.
I do understand @JAAJ concern about not sharing the email, so if anyone has another idea to gather all email in a better way, please let us know

1 Like

Why doesnā€™t just one person gather the list and send it via PM to Captain? So he only gets one PM and not a bunch.

2 Likes

I would prefer that we maybe can message our email addresses to @SammyG , and he then to Captain?

3 Likes

Well maybe thatā€™s the way it will end up working. There are only two lists, so either he gathers it himself, or someone sends the info to him via probably one DM.

1 Like

any option is fine for me, let us see what Sammy has to say
with the groups everyone can share the email and then i can make them in a 1 post as @Rosechalice did so itā€™s easier for Captain to copy them all

1 Like

Have the invites been sent?

yes you should have an invite from Wealth mantras 2 group

1 Like

Wait how
I never gave my email lol

1 Like

via DM

To whom again? (Sorry kinda lost)

1 Like

The 55 people that are on the list will receive a DM invite. In the group they submit their email addresses for Captain to add them to the affiliate list.

:sweat_smile:i dont think i added my email though next to the list.
I think I just wrote Violet. Or are you saying someone is going to directly ask us / the 55 peeps via dm

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile: alexmage created two groups. Post your email address at the group location.

Oh! O
Aw thatā€™s sweet!
And thank you Rose! Happy Mothers day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like