Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

Even before release, u have plans for us to increase wealth :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :pray: :heart: so kind of you …

3 Likes

yes :heart_eyes: If no one has any objection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thanks biceps

2 Likes

Done deal haha

@Rosechalice when you have time can you please replace my name with Lucky? :pray:

2 Likes

I not see it on gumroad

ahh, I am too late to this

1 Like

Actually neither me, but i sense unbelievable power in them (essence of mantras comes to mind)

5 Likes

Thanks @Dreamweaver for making this!

@Rosechalice was maintaining the list of names! Hope we can get the list from her.

4 Likes

Post 135

2 Likes

Zoroastrian engraving is seen on the door at the shrine in the mountain cave in Chak Chak, Iran

1 Like

No, I haven’t. I was just basking in the energy coming off of that engraving, though. Amazing! We studied Zoroaster (Zarathustra) in my church years ago, but I had forgotten.

2 Likes

nah
would have to change it to resonate more with the others.
to function as a whole I mean.

a fine future concept of course.

13 Likes

I don’t know maybe I am late for my suggestion… but still let me just say just in case it resonates or can be incorporated.
Firstly, wealth never stays stagnant, it always grows when flowing. So it’s not like a pond of water but rather like a stream of water. So something that says it be put to good use/expenditure/investment will be a good idea to keep it flowing.
Secondly, are we including those who are not earning as of now or are dependents and want to have an independent source of income?
They may have bank accounts which are filled by whoever they depend on but what if they want to have there own income now? How do we include that can we ?
@Dreamweaver. Sorry and please ignore if I am late with my ideas or if they don’t fit in.

4 Likes

lanos, this is how it is, and how they are all designed, with this idea of the flow and pathways of wealth etc.
So, nice insight into it.
You are quite right of course.

Thank you for the insight

19 Likes

I will need each person’s email from the list to add as an affiliate.

What do you think is the best and easy way to do it centralized?

12 Likes

make a group so we can all share the email there?

4 Likes

whatever works
do not send me individually.

I have a few thousand messages it will get lost in.

7 Likes

I don’t trust giving away my email address to a lot of people whom I don’t know.
Can’t we please message it to you directly with a special code word in the subject header?
Or message it to Sammy and he consolidates it into an easy to use list for you?

5 Likes

i`ve added 30 to first group and this is the limit, i made a 2nd group but i cannot send more invites

4 Likes

This isn’t going to be available to everyone? Or am I misunderstanding?

1 Like

It is but he needs the emails to create affiliate links

2 Likes