Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

Oh, I like this veryyyyyyy much :star_struck: :clap: :bowing_woman:

There could be a flow between the business, the bank account and us. After all, money/wealth will move from/to the business to/from the bank account to/from/through us. And the mantras could work on that flow as well.

It ain’t a person but isn’t it a concept/thoughtform/egregore? Maybe the mantras could work with the “soul” of the business?

That’s kind of what comes to my mind when you say:

The idea is also that we (or all stakeholders) will have to follow the business and not business us. The business itself will become beyond wealthy on a energetic level, we just simply gotta follow its flow and do a thing or two to make it manifest in the physical reality also through the intelligence of mantras doing all the rest of the work energetically through operating the business itself.

3 Likes

Yup yip :point_up::beers::muscle:

3 Likes

Although I am not part of this project, but I think I may contribute some opinions.

Sri suktam or Kanakadhara stotram are both hymns, not mantras. Sri suktam is recited for enending prostperity, but the mechamism of how ahymn work and how a mantra work are different, though. Less is more, and especially when hymns and mantras are different things. So I don’t think adding these would be a good idea.

So far, the Ganesha plus Lakshimi and Kubera appoach with gratitutes related ones makes much sence. Perhaps don’t even need eight mantras to be effective enough for a wealth project going with mantras. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The five popular Wealth mantras, IMO, are:

• Kamalatmika - the highest expression of prosperity and hence called a Mahavidya (the great mantra)
  • Dhanada - a deity dedicated to immense riches. She is a Yakshi who works for Kubera and is the true source of his wealth.
  • Kubera - for unseen and unexpected riches
  • Srisukta - a holistic formula for prosperity
  • May be add a form of Ganesha - like Laksmi-Ganesha or Rinaharta Ganesha (to get rid of debts).

Technically, Kanakadhara and Srisukta appear to be hymns, but a slight technicality here. All mantras that belong to one of the four Vedas, even if resembling a hymn, are considered to be mantras. So, Srisukta is 100% a mantra in addition to being a hymn. Also, there are many manuals which describe specific techniques of application - so it is a traditionally held practice. Also Srisukta presents in a coded form several secret mantras passed from generation to generation. Srisukta is a part of an appendix (khila) to the Rigveda, considered to be a later addition to the oldest Veda, but in relative terms, this addition still seems pretty ancient. Also, the main thing is - it really works!

As for Kanakadhara, it is popular mainly colloquially. In the sense, it was a hymn composed by the great Saint and Advaitin Shankaracharya - so anecdotally, it is supposed to grant benefits by recitation. I however always side with mantras with a living tradition rather than hymns - as traditionally, mantras are for those that are initiated and qualified to practice, and hymns are for the uninitiated and as a replacement to mantras. There are hymns which are considered powerful mantras (Lalita Sahasranama, Durga Saptashati) - but these are exceptions.

All of these mantras include an OM - so we got that covered as well.

@Rosechalice - it is said that Lakshmi comes easily but stays and continues prosperity only if her consort Vishnu aka Narayana is also around. In other words, Vishnu is the grounding and stabilizing force for the prosperity brought on by Lakshmi (aka Kamalatmika) - so it might be good to also include a mantra for Vishnu as well (a popular one is OM Namo Narayanaya - Vishnu’s main mantra).

24 Likes

Does hymns and mantra work in the same way? Correct me if I am wrong. :pray:

1 Like

lol, dude, you could have saved me some crazy-making organization trying to put the previous suggestions together. :rofl: I’ve done my share of mantras in my old church, but some of these are over my head. Wonderful suggestions!

7 Likes

Thank you for your answer. I always learn a lot from your answers. :pray:

I did not know the mantra aspect of sri sukta, but I know it’s ancient and powerful and proabably fit in despite a hymn. As for the proposal of kanakadhara, I just feel it’s an addition that does not fit in right away. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Here is Captain’s synopsis:

Lakshmi Kuber Mantra (for Uniform Cash Flow) -
“Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Kuberay AshtLakshmayee Mam Grahe Dhanam Puray Puray Namah:”
Vyuha Lakshmi Maha mantram
Mahalakshmi Mantra

Shanti Mantra and Ananda hum.

Om Vinayakaya Namah

Om Ganesh Rinnam Chhindhi Varenyam Hoong Namaah Phutt

So here the approach is
we have Ganesha mantras to help with obstacle removal etc,

the peace and gratitude and some Lakshmi ones.

Add to these suggestions from Maoshan (with ref to his post 298 for explanation):

The five popular Wealth mantras, IMO, are:

• Kamalatmika - the highest expression of prosperity and hence called a Mahavidya (the great mantra)
  • Dhanada - a deity dedicated to immense riches. She is a Yakshi who works for Kubera and is the true source of his wealth.
  • Kubera - for unseen and unexpected riches
  • Srisukta - a holistic formula for prosperity
  • May be add a form of Ganesha - like Laksmi-Ganesha or Rinaharta Ganesha (to get rid of debts).

OM Namo Narayanaya

from King_A: Brings upon the user “hollistic abundance” and “prosperity”

ahuramazd khodāe avazunie mardum mardum sardagān, hamā sardagān, hambāyaste vehān. (Khorshed Nyāish and other Nyāish and Yashts)

O Lord Hormazd ! (Thou art) the giver of prosperity to all men, all creations and all who contribute towards goodness.

9 Likes

Yup, if one includes Hymns, then there are many and more traditional ones - Lakshmi Sahasranama, Lakshmi Hridayam (my personal fav), Lakshmi Kavacham, etc. Better to be focused on a few core mantras.

Generally, if Lakshmi is covered, going by how well Dream makes fields (example - Shatachandi), a lot of these extension aspects automatically get covered.

15 Likes

Since the title is wealth mantras, I just feel it’s more aptly to stick with mantras only and not to include hymns :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t wait its release. :innocent: It seems wealth or money or things like these are irrelevant with me. But I now feel the burn of my long history of disregard of money. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for putting this all together for us @Rosechalice :hugs:
Don’t forget to add a mantra for Vishnu as well :grinning:

10 Likes

Any particular mantra for feeling the end result of wealth?

4 Likes

Good question! The mantra to Ganesh removes obstacles. Perhaps @Maoshan_Wanderer could help us here, or maybe Captain can say if another mantra is needed or if this can be built into the field.

5 Likes

Kamala and Vishnu grant not only bhoga (money, wealth, etc.), but also bhukti (ability to savor the fruits of wealth and abundance).

So, one does not end up like a diabetic owning an amazing dessert store :laughing:

Lakshmi grants wealth, ability to enjoy it, as well as the state of mind to not get overly attached to it… In every of her form, there is nothing that the Goddess does not grant and whatever she grants, is full, end to end.

28 Likes

Excited and eagerly looking forward not just for the field but for the music for this :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::moneybag::money_with_wings::currency_exchange::heavy_dollar_sign::yen::dollar:

4 Likes

It is ready

35 Likes

party

:partying_face: :raised_hands: :champagne:

8 Likes

Woo hoo!! Amazing @Dreamweaver ! :pray:

Where can we find these?

5 Likes

putting it up on gumroad

If you guys know the list of names, i can add each as an affiliate at a 25 percent commission per sale for this item.
Which means you can buy with own link and get a discount
or sell to others and make some income over time
:slight_smile:

24 Likes

Any body want my spot?

I didn’t participate at all lol doesn’t feel right to me, ik others did want to be a part of this and probably would’ve participated, i just dont really know anything at all about mantras really… I can’t even buy it right now and i don’t mind paying full price later on

If it’s set in stone i can sell you my discount for free, first come first serve lol

4 Likes