Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

I am often told that if some hacks my house, every damn thing can be accessed :grin:

12 Likes

Just three lately!

• Morning: Savitur, Panchanga Yoga, some Puja series audios (I rotate them across the week)
  • Evening: Workout audios
  • Night is just Woven World series

Panchanga Yoga is kinda “big”. It is one of those things that seems to feel “complete”, feels very pure and a league of its own. It stands on its own, like solidly.

19 Likes

Good Morning…which link do you suggest for me to click and purchase it? Right now I am confuse. :rofl:

1 Like

Any!

Pick your best friend (here)'s affiliate link :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Buy it from each one, just to be safe :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Where is your link?

2 Likes

Haha I don’t have one…

5 Likes

Thank You , Captain!

1 Like

Thank you captain. :pray: :pray: :pray:

My affiliate Link is

3 Likes

click here to buy Wealth Mantra Meditations (gumroad.com)

I found the surprise this morning, thank you Captain

1 Like

Xdd it has to be

2 Likes

Yohooooooo I just got my link!!! :D :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Out of all the mantras I’m particularly excited about the Om Namo Narayanaya mantra… This one is a companion!!

Click Here to Purchase: Wealth Mantras

Thank you Captain so much!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Got it, thanks captain.

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: Wish all a limitless wealth and stable health :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
If any interested to buy,
Click Wealth Mantra Meditations

5 Likes

I think u posted the default link, and not ur affiliate link, please check :)
You need to use the one received in the email.

3 Likes

Does it have 8 separate mantras or is it mix of 8 mantras?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s the one in my email from gumroad. Let me recheck

2 Likes

Its a mix of 8 separate mantras :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wow. Sooo time effective.

Is cake just a mixture of flour, eggs, sugar, and baking powder? It is more than that… It is a synergy of all of these - in specific measures, aided by a specific recipe and the skill of baking it. If you eat flour, eggs, sugar either together or one after another, does it feel like you ate a cake? Nope…

Similarly, the field is hardly a bunch of mantras thrown into a bowl. It is a woven synergy that is more than just a bunch of mantras thrown together or stacked on top of each other…

26 Likes

https://gumroad.com/a/145859699/rduzhd click here to buy

4 Likes