Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

I thought the translation option was for individual viewing. Didn’t realize it could change everyone’s. I wouldn’t mind mine going back to english. I remember seeing the option before, but now I wouldn’t know where to look.

4 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a translation function :sob:

But also, we can probably see the editing history of the doc somewhere :)

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. I agree. We should have this revert back to English.

1 Like

Whatever you say estrella ;)

Now i finally understand why ppl call me Violeta on here lol
All this time I just thought it was because it had a nice ring to it lol

5 Likes

I’m getting confused by my own name now. :joy:

2 Likes

Some of y’all sound extra fancy now (at least to my ears) :joy:

Also apologies: Star is Estrella. @Starlight, I think you are Luz de las Estrellas.

2 Likes

So are you, @ kâÿ
Or
Käÿ (you’ve got a lot of schmancy symbols going on haha)

4 Likes

Omg! :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

What? No way! :joy: I cannot see the symbols on my screen :( it looks like plain ‘kay’ :joy: but yay! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m late, lol. If I can be fit in somewhere on the list, please add me :innocent:

4 Likes

I think its been translated like @Kay said beacuse it now says “reserva para mao”

there is a time line slider so u can see who removed your name an replaced it. Thats if your name is removed of course and not translated

https://board.net/p/Wealth_Mantras/timeslider#829

3 Likes

Except for Maoshan, as requested by Captain, shouldn’t we remove all the “reserved for” names? Now we have people showing up and there appear to be no spots left.

4 Likes

Can I still join or is it too late

case in point

lol now i`m alejandro :joy:

Hebilla de cinturón - i have no idea who this is as it translates to Belt buckle

4 Likes

Beltloop

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

i would say its a good idea since the members reserved have not expressed their desire on the thread :thinking: unless whoever reserved the place has asked them

2 Likes

Plus it opens up 10 more spaces

1 Like

damn, the whole site is down.

what’s the current count?

2 Likes