Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

It was up to 52 but 10 of the spots were reserved for people who have yet to show up.

So, in actuality, there are 42 people signed up.

2 Likes

I tried to click on the board but it’s service unavailable I had signed up when it was around 25ish and went to dinner so wasn’t aware of the board :sweat_smile:. Did I miss out?

I suppose it’s easy enough to start another list by going through the people in this thread.

1 Like

I volunteer to do that, lol

6 Likes

Here is a list of people who have asked to be a part of this project in the order they appeared (except for Maoshan):

1. King A
    2 inf1nity
    3 noname
  2. Philip_Weiss
  3. shadowhunter176
  4. Cambrian
  5. Sonata
  6. WuWei_Jones (is out of contact on trip)
  7. mikey
  8. SnipingTour
  9. Mosseti
  10. M_Sheep
  11. Ric_Flair
  12. Kay
  13. Will-o-the-wisp
  14. Rosechalice
  15. alexmage
  16. JAAJ
  17. Maoshan_Wanderer
  18. Borisju
  19. Nytor
  20. Beltloop
  21. Nice2knowU
  22. Starlight
  23. GianLee
  24. Desiree
  25. Star
  26. Jennyfire
  27. Premintarsia
  28. Anya
  29. JonDoe297
  30. ferdinandoloverso
  31. Violet
  32. Kyle_Reese
  33. Mehaul
  34. Zen
  35. Hugo
  36. Raiden
  37. Milamber
  38. Asthea
  39. PatronSaintBiceps
  40. jobzzet
  41. goloso
  42. HEARTANDART
  43. Danny_Ho
  44. Siri
  45. Kishore
  46. Ryan_Ray
  47. VMMS
  48. Raj
  49. ashutosh
  50. Harvard
  51. SorcerySupreme
    55 Fast Manifester
    Peace

Waiting List:

Freitql
Jen
wonderwandering
Saan
Lou_lou
Mushi
sensin-sensei
Legend
PatronSaintBiceps
Thomas
Froggy
Mahounie
Baya
Disponent11
KYLETFL
futurmajic
T-Rex
Gnosticmedic27

Okay, someone please check me. This is the count so far, so I’m guessing a few might have added their friends names to the board list.

If I have missed you, please let me know.

21 Likes

Rose there were people who added their name directly to the list and not on this thread

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @Bronyraur ! :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

lol at this point it will be unfair for the product to be sold to group members at a discount beacuse dream thought their was only going to be 15 people max . :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Please add LunaMoon, Hugo & Raiden to your list

2 Likes

Hi GianLee. I know that Captain requested to have Maoshan added, but did Bronyraur add herself? She was on the list as “reserved for Bronyraur”.

1 Like

Good to know, Jennyfire. Are you aware of any that weren’t just reserved by another?

If I added it, let’s review what the adding policy will be, that it’s the best for everyone. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Technically there shouldn’t be an adding policy, except for the Captain’s add. People should show up and ask to join. Before the board went down we had two people who wouldn’t have made the list because of all the reserves.

3 Likes

I think it’s perfect, I agree with you. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Rosechalice I already mentioned 3 names that were on the list in my post above

1 Like

Sorry, I missed that.

1 Like

I was at 49 before someone after that translated everything and then it crashed sometimes afterward. Anyway it looks messy here so I’ll just withdraw and let someone who wants it more get in.

2 Likes

@Milamber - there is plenty of room left on the list! I have you as No. 42. We are just maintaining until our Captain returns.

Besides, Captain called it a crowd project, and sometimes crowds can get messy. :rofl: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I would like to join

2 Likes

You are No. 37

2 Likes