Crypto community - Investment & Research

Not a NFT or a field project.

Rather a proposal for a group of like-minded people being serious about the topic.

Doing our own research.
Sharing our gains and losses.
Debating about our gut-feelings.

To be launched on the 3rd of January 2022.
10-12 people max.

15 Likes

Are interested newbies allowed? LoL
I’m serious about learning but don’t have much knowledge about it

2 Likes

If you genuinely desire to go deep into the topic and commit some of your time & energy to it, yes ofc.

Though no rush, you have the holidays to get clarity on this

2 Likes

Yah sure. I’ve decided it a while back that I’ll be serious about this. But couldn’t progress due to other stuff. Count me in…

2 Likes

Talk to you in two weeks then :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I would love to be in this. Made hefty profits on SHIBA.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to investigate the tomen or currencies that will have an upside in 2022.

2 Likes

Sounds good.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’d participate

2 Likes

sure sounds intresting. count me in

2 Likes

Total noob but would love to learn. Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lost 6 grands over last few months. Don’t if that makes me qualified. Currently have zero capital, will start again with future savings.

4 Likes

I would be interested in this group. I have invested a small amount of money in Etherium and Solaris recently. I would be interested in diving deeper

3 Likes

Im in

2 Likes

Is it possible just to learn and do the research at first? I am behind the curve on this topic so have lots of catch up to do.

2 Likes

Start by coinmarketcap read about cryptos do some research in reddit also see different opinions from there and try to build your own analytic sense about cryptos

3 Likes

Also if you have governance capital field will help a lot.
Major things u start look into

Max supply of coins: billion, million, trillion
What’s behind that crypto, a software a game or whatever…
Is the crypto legit more about team social networks …
Will you be an early buyer because most early buyer who have most of profits.
For example shiba early buyers bought trillions or billions of coins cheap now they have millions of $ of value. Middle buyers take them longer to make profit but not much of profit as the early buyers. Because if shiba inu will have to hit 0.01$ it should burn 700 millions coins everyweek for 136 years.
So you see you have to do some research and some math and make decision.

I always prefer the billions max supply like max 100bn and be an early buyer coin must have an utility sure it will be adopted by exchanges value will increase and its still possible to hit 100bn$ marketcap if there is a real work behind it.

8 Likes

Yeah but u could get only Shi** coins for early buys the best right now for long term has to be ethereum 2.0

In if there is still positions. Newbie but willing to learn and work hard.

How many ethereum 2.0 you will buy, well in my position can afford half one how much is expected to hit in 2025. 16000$ per ethereum. This does not seem to me as big profit especially after 4 years. Lets say you buy a crypto for 2000$ that cost 0.0005$ with max supply of 10bn = which gives 4,000,000 coins. Lets take off one zero which could usually happens within 4 years target 2025 so 0.005 x 4000000=20000$

By the way i don’t buy sh*t coins

2 Likes