Crystal Pack - Psychic University

Uluru Amulet Stone helps with (neuropathic) pain, as my mom experienced it’s effects; these crystals can give you energy, can calm you, plus many other benefits; I also like the music from these fields, it’s quite good.

I barely listened, I still have to experience (more) these amazing fields.

13 Likes

I really love White Onyx for its effects and experience. With so few words, it does leave you wondering. Who is he taking to? What does she mean? Is she AI? Is she a visitor from another realm?

It’s a lot of fun

Also let me know if these are lines from a show I have no idea about, this is possible

10 Likes

Wants to steal lines from a show and pretended she doesn’t know.

Am sorry, I will migrate back to the random thoughts thread

1 Like

White Onyx feels like the instant you become aware that a drug you took just kicked in. Focus that translates to controlled and precise eye movements.

7 Likes

Really love Tremolite. It gives me such wedding cocktail hour at a catering hall in 1992 vibes

Can somebody lend me a time machine and take me back to 1992? Good times

8 Likes

Try adding Herkimer Diamond from the Crystal Kingdom 2 with this. It’s a double terminated Quartz

8 Likes

Oh yes. I have a friend who keeps raving about it.

“Bro, PU provided us some free high” :grin:

6 Likes

All the crystals I love

The fat burn crystal audio I could listen to for hours the song is my favorite song now

(That one is on Patreon for those who don’t know what I’m on about)

8 Likes

nervous system music one is really good too

4 Likes

Yessss

1 Like

How is that one working?

1 Like

Too early to say, but it isn’t not working if you know what I mean

I’m prone to saying “I think I’m losing weight!” And then my pants don’t fit like 4 days later lol

So
I’m being judicious

5 Likes

Story of my life… :joy:

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Don’t know what high you guys are talking about, but the music is great for a late night programming session

1 Like

This article seems very on point regarding the benefits of White Onyx I have felt many of these things from this track

2 Likes

Any updates in case you’ve continued using it… ?

1 Like

Nothing very noticeable, but the more I’m learning about human metabolism the more I feel we have to pay attention to our overall metabolic health, the condition of our organs, our nutritional deficiencies, etc before we can expect a field to really do anything weight wise. It’s all an interconnected system. I want to make my way back to this one as my overall health improves

3 Likes

Psychic Univeristy, I just want to thank you for this powerful and free crystal pack.Wonderful!

5 Likes

Wow !
I didint even know that i like this kind of music . Lol what a Vibe

I got crystal pack and became a partreon.:grin:

4 Likes

Thank You for this info. I need this right now . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like