Crystal Pack - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Black Tourmaline can be used to both repel and protect against negativity. It acts to protect one from being victimized by the negative energy of another. It has been used as an energy deflector, being an excellent stone for those with potential for exposure to excessive amounts of radiation. It provides for an increase in ones physical vitality, emotional stability, and intellectual acuity, and can maintain one ā€œspiritsā€ even in condition which appear to emit the message of ā€œdoom and gloomā€

It furthers the awaking of altruism and enhances practicality in creativity. As a protective stone against ā€œspellsā€ which are cast by the negative side of another, it is a special stone to Native American Indians; black tourmaline in quartz not only dispels the ā€œspellā€, but energizes the ā€œvictimā€ and actually increases well-being; black tourmaline used with mica, returns the ā€œspellā€ to the originating source and allows one to view the sender of the negative energies.

Cryolite is a highly spiritual crystal with a high vibration that has a powerful effect on the brain. Cryolite markedly energizes the prefrontal cortex of the brain and the third eye chakra, and is known as one of the more powerful crystals to aid lightbody awakening. Cryolite crystal also strongly activates the crown chakra and the heart chakra, along with the third eye chakra, bringing all three chakras into harmony and alignment.

Dianite is particularly supportive to those of us who feel hurried, anxious, stressed or simply overwhelmed. It is an uplifting stone and can help us to remain cool and calm, especially in stressful situations. It also helps to relieve anger and frustration and is sometimes referred to as a ā€œPhilosophers Stoneā€ as it helps us to the situation from another perspective, keeping you protected and not allowing to get bogged down in any tragedies that live often throws at you . Dianite can also help us to think about what we have said and done in the past, by giving us the ability to draw on any lessons that you may have learnt in the past, and what affect these have in our being now. Dianite inspires both extensive and coherent thinking, helping to make us more creative and prompts a sense of harmony.

Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. A stone for ā€œnew beginningsā€, It soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilises the emotions, providing calmness. Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.

Moonstone aids the digestive system, assimilates nutrients, eliminates toxins and fluid retention, and alleviates degenerative conditions of skin, hair, eyes, and fleshy organs such as the liver and pancreas. It stimulates the pineal gland and balances hormonal cycles, being excellent for PMS, conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and breast-feeding. Moonstone is also beneficial to men in opening the emotional self.

Tremolite is one of the high vibration crystals, and resonates with a powerful energy. Its energy is felt within the highest chakras. Its energy is known to help you to open new pathways in the brain, allowing you to access the morphic field of knowledge. This will help you to take the next step needed to move to a new state of being spiritually.

Sleeping with this stone in the room nearby after your meditation, brings deep peace and absolute serenity.

Uluru Amulet Stone is known for its many healing properties and is often used by healers to restore balance in the body and mind. The stones found at the site are said to help with problems such as addiction, stress, depression, and anxiety. It can also be used to increase spiritual awareness and psychic abilities.

White Onyx is all about bringing balance to your mind and body. Perfect as a crystal for anxiety and stress, the meaning and properties of this stone bring a sense of calm and helps you focus on the things that truly matter.

Itā€™s a fantastic tool for highlighting your true potential. An ever-changing state of being is like a mask for the uninitiated. Fluxing emotions make it hard for you to see your purpose and find a way to accomplish your goals. White Onyx is a master of mental organization. If youā€™re someone who suffers from mental fog and sporadic racing thoughts, this stone might be for you.

Its meaning helps put things in perspective and encourages you to take a step back whenever youā€™re on the verge of a mental breakdown. Instead of letting yourself succumb to the perils of an overactive mind, you can learn to think clearly.

Free
Audio

18 Likes

The fact that they are free is a bonus; Iā€™m gonna try this very soon, yet Iā€™m not that energy sensitive to know exactly the deatails, how it helps, etc., I just know if I feel better; thank you, @Near for posting this field.

1 Like

Canā€™t access my cart? :sweat_smile:
Should I register/login first?

1 Like

Put the browser in desktop mode. So you can see login options. And cart

2 Likes

Thank you, @brainLC.

Edit: All is good, I already have the fields; thank you, Psychic University! :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

And thank you, Captain, SammyG and everyone who runs the site/marketplace :pray::slightly_smiling_face: who allows the other creators/vendors the chance to sell or to give their products through EnlightenedStates.

4 Likes

I have been playing around with White onyx one for over a month.
First time I used it, was like the greatest sober high I ever got from a field( I know cuz I chased getting high from fields in the past and tried everything).

As I went about my day I noticed superficial thoughts/overthinking noticeably reducing to a point of not existing, it was like my brain is working 10 times better, but really it was optimization, not a cognitive boost per say.

Since then I would use it occasionally when guided and it proved extremely beneficial for whenever I need to be in social situation where adaptation and flow is name of the game.

Helped when feeling uncertain about activity I have to go through, when stressed about something but needing to keep clear head.

Most of all, if used with active participation for entire duration, it induces drunken mindful state, while keeping mind sharp at the same time.

I havent tested other ones from crystal series, this one called out to me the most although I never even heard of this crystal or its effects.

Also, never gets boring to use cuz of technošŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

15 Likes

I really like this crystal pack. I donā€™t have much to say about it yet as Iā€™m on my first listen of each, but each of them generally feel very nice. Pleasant sensations, a nice opening of the mind, and a sense of relaxation. Very good, thank you for this I will be exploring further

13 Likes

Just acquired this and I am pleasantly surprised how strong these fields are. I was listening to vibration of creation on loop last night but as I went into work today been feeling hella anxious around people and noticed my clients were feeling anxious too maybe to much vibe lol so I usually use the black mirror shield and it works good but the black tourmaline from the crystal pack completely neutralized the anxiety from within me I still feel the high vibes but it feels more pleasant like a cool heat flowing gently through my body. I used some others and Iā€™m loving the white onyx aswell feels like my head is mellowed out while my body releases tension and kinda does feel like Iā€™m high lol. Gonna test it out with interactions but loving the crystal pack so far.

9 Likes

Please dont do this man, Am telling you know thats not i good idea.
I got extermely sick, like really really sick. Voimiting when i done this. Just dont do this

3 Likes

Thank you guys!

Iā€™m guilty of planning to use a field or a group of fields, then ā€œputting them on the shelveā€ so to speak; now, after such positive feedback, I have to use them (probably tomorrow)!

5 Likes

Iā€™m interested in this, Iā€™ll tell my mom to try this for her many issues; does anyone know: How Many Times should we listen? Same guideline as Captainā€™s fields, which is usually 2-3 times or since these are not direct body fields (heart, brain regen, cancer, feet, eyes, stc.), itā€™s ok to use them for 15 minutes or even more?

I have not found an answer yetā€¦

Edit: of course, Iā€™ll use them all for me as well.

4 Likes

Bro these crystals are no joke I have been looping all of them and so far. I noticed this morning many aha moments looping moonstone and been feeling super relaxed. My compassion went up significantly & feeling grateful for just being alive. I noticed this morning I kept saying things I was grateful for which is rare for me and felt a lot of love for my family friends and even strangers. Dianite I feel is what helped me really profoundly at work I have never been this calm and level headed even when stressful situations popped up I didnā€™t feel an ounce of stress and thought something was wrong with me cause I tend to fold a bit when the pressure hits lol. White onyx is also another banger it allowed me to feel way more loose than I ever been to the point where I started walking like I was drunk/ clumsy and my interactions were super chill people felt comfortable around me and kept smiling with positivity lol. Black tourmaline has been an all around major hit on my body was feeling some heat/vibrations hitting my aura that quickly dissolved after a few loops & made me realize I was absorbing a lot of peoples energy throughout the day and my mood would fluctuate but been feeling super grounded and strangers have been super calm around me aswell. I will meditate with the other ones but these 3 have been my all time fav.
p.s- Bonus play kinetic quasi before this and the crystals will absorb/hit way harder

14 Likes

Yup, I would not advise looping. I forgot which one, but I looped one of the Crystals for an hour and got very loopy. That rarely happens. These PU audios are strong and 2-3 times for most is good enough haha

That said, PU also noted that he designs his fieldā€™s energy output to not overwhelm the users and adapt to their energy system - so I donā€™t think there will be any significant issues long term - but it is not a good idea to push the energy body unnecessarily :slight_smile:

20 Likes

This PU guy is the real deal, He seems like a chill dude, if u have a medical condition you can pay him for a custom field

11 Likes

Iā€™m a lot more ā€˜sensitiveā€™ than i thought. I felt like i was having a good ā€˜tripā€™ (Bliss) from Black Tourmaline. :black_heart: likeā€¦ Whooaaa duuude :laughing:

Radiation mitigation for sure! 1 listen was more than enough and thatā€™s after the orgone accumulator and plasma charged mitochondria

15 Likes

Psychic University is going to have a sale on Enlightenedstates.

• Black Friday sale - 15% (this week)
  • Christmas sale - 25% (Dec 20-31)
18 Likes

And people still dont beileve in miracles

8 Likes

Uluru Amulet Stone helps with (neuropathic) pain, as my mom experienced itā€™s effects; these crystals can give you energy, can calm you, plus many other benefits; I also like the music from these fields, itā€™s quite good.

I barely listened, I still have to experience (more) these amazing fields.

13 Likes

I really love White Onyx for its effects and experience. With so few words, it does leave you wondering. Who is he taking to? What does she mean? Is she AI? Is she a visitor from another realm?

Itā€™s a lot of fun

Also let me know if these are lines from a show I have no idea about, this is possible

10 Likes

Wants to steal lines from a show and pretended she doesnā€™t know.

Am sorry, I will migrate back to the random thoughts thread

1 Like