Crystalline Consciousness

Ahoy hoy everyone

Sometime ago I was thinking about a creativity part 2. Something about character development, awareness and it turned into one of those over-budget, over-date line kinda projects. Why ? How ? Why ? How ? Looking for a deeper level of understanding and scouting the inner mind.

Anyway, it slowly turned into Crystalline Mind which is about recursive thinking, that is thinking about thinking. But 18 months later, thinking about thinking when pushed to its extremes sorta turns into perceiving different layers of ourselves and what we are. A higher level of consciousness that transcends our current identities. It’s a brain field.

That’s not much for marketing and explanation but huh…
Ahoy hoy if you’re in !

• Ahoy hoy

0 voters

PS: These groups are created at the same time, but they won’t be released together. Maybe months. You have some margin. Don’t hate me lol

12 Likes

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

2 Likes

just to be sure

this will be released in nft format right?

1 Like

Yes

@RobbyHa

1 Like

Interested. But I would first like to please know how this is different from Conceptual Conglomerate, because I already get that effect from that.

4 Likes

@JAAJ
Don’t you want to just take the leap of faith ?
and find out for yourself ?
haha

4 Likes

Conceptual conglomerate works on the thought themselves, it helps extract more layers and relationships from pure thoughts.

Crystalline consciousness is about reflecting your self and your thinking back to your conscious higher-thinking self from different angles, amplifying the subtleties and zooming out the bigger picture beyond the self-identity.

It’s meant to increase your awareness of yourself (self-control follows) and also other people by entension.

If I had to give some cryptic summary and comparison :man_shrugging:

They are nothing alike.

This one is closer to Crystalline mind, only on a design-style level.
The first creativity project was closer to Conceptual conglomerate in style too, not actual functions.

Though it should combine very nicely with conceptual conglomerate. I want to get as many people as possible to justify the investment. It’s gonna be on the bigger scale like conceptual conglomerate.

15 Likes

@JAAJ @Alkul

3 Likes

Looks pretty beneficial for a lot of people, for sure. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Voted! Count in plz :slight_smile:

1 Like

@StarLord

Yarrr

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

2 Likes

Next project you and me will select the members with the best pirate talk lmao

3 Likes

Shiver me timbers! Count me in :slight_smile: so that we commence plunderin’

3 Likes

Aye, me hearties, come aboard me ship.

4 Likes

Brb, let me go load up assassins creed blackflag rq.

3 Likes