Crystallization First Listen Experience

Hello everyone!

I’m on my first time through the course and course audios. So far with the audios up until Crystallization I’ve experienced very intense emotions that I thought I’d previously worked through already, guess not haha.

My first listen to the Crystallization audio was today, it was something I have never experienced on my spiritual journey as of yet, and I thought it was worth sharing. The way I start each of the course audios is the same:

• Ego Dissolution
  • Subconscious Limits Removal
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  • Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
  • Course Audio

Initially I spent about 7 minutes of the Crystallization audio browsing the forum, but then I focused myself and closed my eyes to intentionally listen to the audio. Immediately I felt my root chakra. It was almost a pain, but not quite. Like there is a mass of something in that area. I then imagined my awareness hands doing a tearing motion over and over until I felt the energy move into my sacral chakra. I repeated these steps for each chakra. The connection between the chakras remained the same the whole way through with that feeling of a mass on the chakra, but when it connected to the next chakra it felt like a cord between them.

When the energy reached my throat chakra, I started yawning and my eyes started watering. I wasn’t sad. It was the most grateful of cries. I read someone on the forums had a similar experience, but they were wearing a moldavite pendant. I don’t have one, though. This was totally from the audio, for me. I could tell there was a big blockage in my throat chakra because this one took the absolute longest to tear and build a connection to the next chakra.

My pineal chakra was where it started to seem (from my mind’s eye perspective) that I was inside a crystal. My entire body was a part of this crystalline structure. It was the most beautiful feeling. This continued through my crown chakra where my eyes watered more and I started to see a beautiful violet which turned into the most pure light.

When the audio was finished I felt amazing. I was refreshed, grateful, relieved, energized. With all the other audios up until now, I’ve had to immediately listen to Emotional Release because the feelings were so intense. Crystallization gave me pure bliss in mind and body.

First I want to say thank you so much to Dream and Sam for creating this course and making it available to us. Next I would like to say thank you to all of you who are a part of this wonderful community I am so lucky to have discovered. Last, I would like to ask a question about the audios. Is the 2 day break in between each also a rule for re-listening? Or, are we able to re-listen without breaks if we feel our energy body can handle it?

14 Likes

This one.

When you re-listen you can also change the order of the audios and combine them with any other audios as long as your energy body can handle it.

E.g you can listen: Body Primer x2 - other audios - healer primer etc as long as you feel comfortable.

4 Likes

Thank you! This was incredibly helpful! I haven’t had any detox symptoms as of yet, so I might see what I can handle after my third listen of Crystallization and a 2 day break.

4 Likes