Csn anyone suggest me an audio that create miracles in my life

I can’t stand this fuckinglife anymore ,with those closed minds family ,that has a lot of entities ,and they attract there problems with there s mind ,and that affect me , i am tired of this :disappointed:!!

4 Likes

journey to the light game

it will help you release/accept feelings, accept people and situations

10 Likes

Give this a try, listen every 8 hours.
Good luck and stay strong

13 Likes

Attract love

Unconditional you

Divine love

These for your foundation based

7 Likes

EZ if you accept your life first, no one in this universe can help you with that, first, you have f* fields that can do magical things always learn about a new thing, you will be master in energy when you are at that level u begin to exp things you never thought your reach it Master your mind, seat and talk to u,

energy flow and attract people and attention
*1.Unconditional You - YouTube x2-3 help u to balance your energy and mentally

*2 Energetic Alchemy - Attract Love - YouTube this with unconditional u will be a good combo to attract love and eternal love

*3The Star (1.0) - YouTube star give that peace being pure with endless joy and creativity plus when u give this energy u will be more attractive than 45 % prepare yourself for attention from people Being centered, the center of attention. abundance, confidence, inspiration, you have more than enough. Being recognized for your gifts

*4The Emperor in 5 Minutes - YouTube this provide u with the emperor, boos a leader mentality A strong person who does care about anyone opinion, u will have that ability to fell responsibility and Masculinity

*5Inner Strength (1.0) - YouTube its powerful card to use it you be simply Mastering your fear and satisfying your life you will feel like you creating a beast, Taming the beast within, this is rare btw

*6The Flow of Jing - YouTube, The Chi Elixir - YouTube, Shen Yang - YouTube
those will carry u with a big amout of energy flow, expect high testosterone and androsterone other pheromones this will boost no fap, normal pheromone production
+if u want
YouTube Music
Unconditional Androstenol

*7 Oxytocin Diver - YouTube , Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y - YouTube this usually increases trust and generosity and reduces fear of social betrayal. It helps with bonding and enhancing social interactions.

*8The Power of The Blarney Stone (Cloch na Blarnan) - YouTube this I power literally will enhance charisma and with at will leave a big effect on people to gain more communication skills

*9Animal Empathy/Telepathy - YouTube this help u to connect with people and understand their deep feelings many other benefits

this is ordered to help u regain that attractive healthy face as youthful young OG xD

-* Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck (Energetic/Morphic field programmed audio) - YouTube
- Acne Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube
- Skin Regeneration (epidermal growth factor) (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube
- Face Lift and Facial Toning Ver 2.0 - YouTube
- Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio) - YouTube
LUCK COMBO :
*.*Luck and Probability Alteration - YouTube
*.*Coincidence And Synchronicity - YouTube
*.*The Magician (1.0) - YouTube
*.*A life of Magical Abundance (morphic/psychic energetically programmed) - YouTube
*.*Gratitude and Abundance (feat. Energetic Alchemy) - YouTube
try and talk to me :D

at the end of year you will be 80% more attractive than you are + your dream personality + vivid life + understanding more this life …etc
this will help u more than you think to enjoy your life

14 Likes

Thanks you very much for those recommendation

4 Likes

Excellent playlist. I am going to start this playlist from today onwards. Thanks,

1 Like