Cup of Coffee (Caffeine)

I dont know about that bro, that would be a lot of caffeine.

The smell things sounds amazing but what I NEED is increased energy levels - does it help in your experiences? Cos my career is exhausting & I could do with this!

1 Like

Well this is becoming my not believers proof :sunglasses:

At work people calls me Ms JuJu :rofl: but are very skeptical when i mention Sapiens work (i dont push just here and there i drop a comment etc) but this is getting famous around the office and some have asked me for his channels to check them out.

One specifically asked me if something for her kid (7 years old) that gets anxious or nervous sometimes to sleep, i gave her the link for the bed stories and she said today her son loved them and fell asleep fast.

Little by little like a drop of water cutting through a stone :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I Smell that vanilla. VERY strong. Wow. Waking me up. Not working well with my paranoia though better for me to be honest and feedback than none at all. Other than that. This can be a go to!

2 Likes

Yes i smell fast and first the vanilla scent then little by little the coffee one growing

Yeah, but maybe I need more listen’s than you guys to notice the effect, also I don’t regularly drink caffeine.

Just curious, does this give the jittery feel of real coffee?

1 Like

At least for me, no jittery feeling.

3 Likes

So poetic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My experience with “Cup of Coffee”

I have played this 3 times every day in the morning since it was released. I have found that it “wakes up” both my body and to a little less extent my brain. I am more alert mentally and physically. I have increased energy. No jittery after effects. No “wired” feeling, (now this is on playing it X3 in a row.) I still have my daily one mug of coffee, approx. 12 oz. If u suffer from increased anxiety, i would only listen to this to start X1, if at all. Effects for me last quite a few hrs, longer than my regular physical cup of coffee in the A.M.

Thanks Dream and team for making this available to all!

15 Likes

Hi to all the team :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!
It’s been a while since I consumed coffee! I am a tea and infusion user. Forest fruits
and passion fruit with a little honey :drooling_face:

Thank you for this energetic coffee :wink: :coffee: !!!

12 Likes

Nope! It also doesn’t constrict your blood vessels to the extent that physical coffee does, so if you’re using this field to exercise it provides a fantastic boost.

3x Coffee + 2x Hakuin’s Healing Egg in the morning is a wonderful feeling

8 Likes

Haha you totally making breakfast out of Dreams fields

8 Likes

Balanced and yummy :)

Best breakfast of the world :smiley:

Its different with almost (if not only ) the profit of taking coffe . Give it a try!

4 Likes

Does this contain caffeine in it ?

its in the title yes

2 Likes

Believe it or not ,coffee has a lot of benefits on heart and liver . Does this audio also contain those benefits?

1 Like

"There is a popular health-culture that circulates mistaken ideas about nutrition, and coffee drinking has been a perennial target of this culture. It is commonly said that coffee is a drug, not a food, and that its drug action is harmful, and that this harm is not compensated by any nutritional benefit. Most physicians subscribe to most of these “common sense” ideas about coffee, and form an authoritative barrier against the assimilation of scientific information about coffee.

I think it would be good to reconsider coffee’s place in the diet and in health care.

Coffee drinkers have a lower incidence of thyroid disease, including cancer, thannon-drinkers.

Caffeine protects the liver from alcohol and acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other toxins, and coffee drinkers are less likely than people who don’t use coffee to have elevated serum enzymes and other indications of liver damage.

Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens.

Caffeine synergizes with progesterone, and increases its concentration in blood and tissues.

Cystic breast disease is not caused by caffeine, in fact caffeine’s effects are likely to be protective; a variety of studies show that coffee, tea, and caffeine are protective against breast cancer.

Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium, as well as other nutrients including vitamin B1.

Caffeine “improves efficiency of fuel use” and performance: JC Wagner 1989.

Coffee drinkers have a low incidence of suicide.

Caffeine supports serotonin uptake in nerves, and inhibits blood platelet aggregation.

Coffee drinkers have been found to have lower cadmium in tissues; coffee making removes heavy metals from water.

Coffee inhibits iron absorption if taken with meals, helping to prevent iron overload.

Caffeine, like niacin, inhibits apoptosis, protecting against stress-induced cell death, without interfering with normal cell turnover.

Caffeine can prevent nerve cell death.

Coffee (or caffeine) prevents Parkinson’s Disease (Ross, et al., 2000).

The prenatal growth retardation that can be caused by feeding large amounts of caffeine is prevented by supplementing the diet with sugar.

Caffeine stops production of free radicals by inhibiting xanthine oxidase, an important factor in tissue stress.

Caffeine lowers serum potassium following exercise; stabilizes platelets, reducing thromboxane production."
(Caffeine: A vitamin-like nutrient, or adaptogen. Questions about tea and coffee, cancer and other degenerative diseases, and the hormones.)

5 Likes

I am a frequent coffee drinker so caffeine doesn’t really affect me as it once did but I usually take a week or two break to get back my tolerance. I didn’t know there was a field for coffee on here and just played this like 4 times while drinking my coffee and I feel like it’s my first time drinking coffee lol. I’m planning on renting negentropic pulser again cause that made me feel the most energized I’ve felt in a minute haha but for now I will say this field and my usual coffee is hitting pretty nicely as well.

1 Like