Cup of Coffee (Caffeine)

Doesn’t it feel amazing?/ I’m proud to say I’ve never smoked, did drugs, drank coffee, and only tried a few alcohol drinks. My energy level has always been consistently much higher than most of my friends and family who have done any/all of the above.

Even through university, I didn’t drink coffee or anything, my friends couldn’t grasp how i could study long days and nights and still be full of energy

7 Likes

I love this field!!! It pumps me up! Haha does any one smell any vanilla accents from this one?

12 Likes

good job ;)

18 Likes

Omggggg thank you captain :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Ahh… exactly what I needed :smile:

teşekkür ederim harikasın :coffee: :coffee:

Thank you for sharing with us, El Capitan :100:

6 Likes

What you did sapien :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh this one is heaven😌

4 Likes

this is amazing. really needed this. thank you Captain!

4 Likes

My experience is that I feel the same warm feeling in my tummy after having drunk coffee. And it’s good that I tried this in the morning! I feel much more awake and alert.

I thought I smelt an extremely subtle scent of coffee beans somewhere but I can’t be sure. Guess I’m just not a smeller :sob:

Edit: I just smelled it now! Just for a moment! A strong whiff of coffee. This was 5 min after my last listen.

7 Likes

Yeah it perfectly captures that atmosphere of sitting in coffe shop on a rainy morning,drinking coffee and working on laptop with all the noise from the outside serving as nice ambience sound.Perfect choice for music as always.This does wake me up after 2 listens but I have question.
Will we develop more adenine receptors as with drinking real coffee,hence need to use it 4-5 times to get same effect as we did before?
Asking cuz Fast sleep inducer works in the same way cuz of mild gabba stimulation.

8 Likes

Wearing a face mask at work, i literally thought wait - where is this smell coming from lol

11 Likes

wow I smell it

12 Likes

There must be someone (or maybe 2 “someones”) probably smiling under his (their) mustache right now…

I finally tried (in a “reasonable” hour lol) and decided that it will also replace my home-made coffee potpourris and incenses. Having Dreamweaver in every detail of one’s life? = :sparkles:

4 Likes

OMG!! Haha you are amazing Captain :flushed::two_hearts:

Wow.

I didnt listen to it yesterday because knowing you i was sure the audio would indeed keep me awake.

So i waited until today and didnt get the real one when i got to the office. Now i just did a couple of times and its incredible. From half of the 1st listen i was already smelling vanilla first then coffee and it got stronger by the second listen a coworker close to me was like smells coffee are u drinking? Haha :laughing::sunglasses::clap:t3:

11 Likes

Kanpai!!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

It was just my time to stop outside stimulants. I want to rely on my body, and less on large companies outsourced products. On the other hand, I’m not opposed to this audio in the least. I think it’s a fantastic idea.

Yes! I can honestly say I’ve never felt better in my own body.

6 Likes

had only 2 hrs of sleep this comes in handy ^^

4 Likes

This is way better than the original caffeine audio. Now I’ve manifested all the audios I’ve dreamed of with the exception of a quantum nutrition audio from the captain.

My sense of meta-smell is my least developed of all my metaphysical senses, so in my nostrils, I could sense a fragrance trying to physically manifest but it didn’t come all the way through. My meta-taste felt a hint of coffee bean.

Audio ran me to the bathroom upon the first listen, just like real coffee lol. My heart rate and brain wave speed increased. I could also feel my pupils Dilating

8 Likes

I went to the bathroom after listening too lol same effect of real coffee for me as well.

6 Likes

I had similar experience! It’s kind of funny because when I am supposed to smell something, I don’t smell anything but when the description mentions nothing about smell, I smell something :sweat_smile:

2 Likes