Cup of Coffee (Caffeine)

God has spoken.

5 Likes

The song in this is toooooo good

Feels like you’re driving down London on a rainy night

6 Likes

Can I listen to this more than 3 times if I don’t notice anything? For example can I do 1 hour plus?

I dont know about that bro, that would be a lot of caffeine.

The smell things sounds amazing but what I NEED is increased energy levels - does it help in your experiences? Cos my career is exhausting & I could do with this!

1 Like

Well this is becoming my not believers proof :sunglasses:

At work people calls me Ms JuJu :rofl: but are very skeptical when i mention Sapiens work (i dont push just here and there i drop a comment etc) but this is getting famous around the office and some have asked me for his channels to check them out.

One specifically asked me if something for her kid (7 years old) that gets anxious or nervous sometimes to sleep, i gave her the link for the bed stories and she said today her son loved them and fell asleep fast.

Little by little like a drop of water cutting through a stone :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I Smell that vanilla. VERY strong. Wow. Waking me up. Not working well with my paranoia though better for me to be honest and feedback than none at all. Other than that. This can be a go to!

2 Likes

Yes i smell fast and first the vanilla scent then little by little the coffee one growing

Yeah, but maybe I need more listen’s than you guys to notice the effect, also I don’t regularly drink caffeine.

Just curious, does this give the jittery feel of real coffee?

1 Like

At least for me, no jittery feeling.

3 Likes

So poetic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My experience with “Cup of Coffee”

I have played this 3 times every day in the morning since it was released. I have found that it “wakes up” both my body and to a little less extent my brain. I am more alert mentally and physically. I have increased energy. No jittery after effects. No “wired” feeling, (now this is on playing it X3 in a row.) I still have my daily one mug of coffee, approx. 12 oz. If u suffer from increased anxiety, i would only listen to this to start X1, if at all. Effects for me last quite a few hrs, longer than my regular physical cup of coffee in the A.M.

Thanks Dream and team for making this available to all!

15 Likes

Hi to all the team :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!
It’s been a while since I consumed coffee! I am a tea and infusion user. Forest fruits
and passion fruit with a little honey :drooling_face: …

Thank you for this energetic coffee :wink: :coffee: !!!

12 Likes

Nope! It also doesn’t constrict your blood vessels to the extent that physical coffee does, so if you’re using this field to exercise it provides a fantastic boost.

3x Coffee + 2x Hakuin’s Healing Egg in the morning is a wonderful feeling

8 Likes

Haha you totally making breakfast out of Dreams fields

8 Likes

Balanced and yummy :)

Best breakfast of the world :smiley:

Its different with almost (if not only ) the profit of taking coffe . Give it a try!

4 Likes

Does this contain caffeine in it ?

its in the title yes

2 Likes

Believe it or not ,coffee has a lot of benefits on heart and liver . Does this audio also contain those benefits?

1 Like