Curse and Entity Remover 3.0

An upgraded version of it’s previous version. Created in a manner that it not only removes curse and entities but also all the negative mental constructs, thoughts, and thought forms tha makes you exposed to such things. This will also work on dismantling beliefs and mindset that makes you vulnerable to such things so overtime you are less and less affected by these things and build immunity to them to a certain extent. This also uses the method that’s laced in all cleaner field towards removing curses and their energetic pattern. It also aims for all type of curses ( so use your intelligence to understand what it means and don’t ask me if it will work for xyz type curses or hax. What’s most annoying is that when the answer is already in description and I have to repeat the same thing over and over so I’ll avoid literally any questions that can be answered from description by default. If necessary read the description multiple times. I will only answer questions that can’t be answered from description if there’s any. or ask if you don’t understand something) and taxes you can think of and it’s based on intelligence while working with aspects of plasma. Everything is woven in a synergistic manner to create a unique blend of energy. You can also ask it to remove specific things if needed related to curse, hax or entities. Use as much as you need. This works on the things mentioned but it doesn’t mean that you’ll be immediately fixed if something is removed. If a knife is removed from the body there’s still wound that needs to be taken care of. This will help as much as it can but that doesn’t mean you’ll avoid the recovery process. Many people don’t have any idea what they are doing and think that these type of stuff would immediately give a quick fix or something while they get to avoid their responsibility. You’re delusional if you think that and don’t buy it with weird expectations. This is also the reason why they think that fields aren’t working for them to remove curses/entities and what not. Also if you have had physical issues due to these then this will obviously not heal your issue instantly as physical issues are different than energetic. Instead it will take time for recovery just as it should. So don’t buy it if you’re not mindful of these conditions

Also has test (make sure to check before purchase as usual) and activate command function and check upgrade and improvements thread for more details about these if you don’t know how that works.

Silent audio

7 Likes

This is the last one in this period

3 Likes