Curse Removal vs Exorcism rite 2.0

Can curse/spell remover replace exorcism rite 2.0? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG any input would be highly appreciated

oh, it does more than that :D

read description to understand why

it does for sure but do i need to listen to exorcism rite 2.0 let’s say as a part of ‘point of no return’ stack or can i replace that with curse removal?

1 Like

I think listening to exorcism rite doesnt hurt and depending because I think curse/spell remover is more targeting curse and spells but yeah, would like if sammy or captain could say something that will clear things up

3 Likes

curse/spell remover would highly amplify exorcism rite 2.0 tho and help with other related things

1 Like

So it would amplify but not replace?

Exorcism is targeted at energetic parasites/bad entities, these parasites getting hit with exorcism rite 2.0 will weaken or get rid of, depending on the parasite some need more than exorcism rite 2.0, and that is where curse/spell remover comes in. Trough Curse/spell remover, which tbh it doenst even matter if exorcism rite is was played before or not, these parasites will get the final blow so to say.

But to be honest I think exorcism rite is more for low level parasites and it isnt necessary to use curse/spell remover on them
but I don’t know if dream programmed the fields to whipe out any enetitiy or if this field is even targeted at entitiys and not curses.

I really hope for you and myself to get an answer on that from dream or sam

4 Likes

Exorcism rite also gets rid of the ‘influence’ of these entities. A lot of negative energy comes out to the surface when I listen to the rite 2.0. The same doesn’t happen with curse removal. Though I feel powerful sensations with the curse one, almost feels like things are being pulled out of my physical body. Hoping to get an answer from dream or sammy on this too

2 Likes

No. Curse/spell removal doesn’t exactly remove entities unless they are tied to a spell. It might still remove them but that is not the sole programming of the field. Exorcism removes any neagtive entity, attached or wandering around.

21 Likes

Lmao

Imagine being a negative entity just minding your business, then all of a sudden;

“Regna terrae, cantate Deo…”

Must suck.

Man vibration of transcendence makes me feel even for negative entities.

Ahh duality…

24 Likes

exorcism rite 2.0 plays

negative entity: image

also thanks for clearing the air @SammyG!

13 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you, I laughed so hard hahaha!

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m currently feeling strong compassion after reading this lol

4 Likes

Man, can I just say I played Exorcism Rite 2.0 just once that day and I felt an immense lift through my being. This was similar to the Curse/Spell Removal which I felt a lot of bliss after, but this had a different quality to it. It felt like I was being relieved. Also, when I played it the second time, the effects weren’t as pronounced. This stuff is amazing, and I never even knew I had to be exorcised xD

9 Likes

:joy:

“You picked the wrong house, fool!”

Also, @itisI, :joy:

4 Likes

Will this work if you’re still being psychically attacked and if spells are cast against you whilst using this field? For example, what if i start using this field today because someone casts a spell against me but then that same person continues their attacks and casts more spells against me the following week. Will this fight back against an onslaught of continuous attacks?