Curse / Spell Removal

I have been listening once in the morning and once in the evening.

2 Likes

I think you can keep that for some time, or if it’s too much, 1x a day.

2 Likes

So, will this remove affirmations written or spoken and subliminals? I wasn’t sure of your answer.

And I understand that I should keep my teespring shirts and pendants away from this audio, right?

Thank you @SammyG

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

No it doesn’t remove anything made by dream. That’s part of the programming.

9 Likes

Oh, I understand it now thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. This is the 12th sapien audio I listen to twice daily. There are 5 audios in my prep stack and I did not include this.

1 Like

What do I have to say for this field not to remove all the spellwork I and other positive people in my life have cast on me?

Is there a simple sentence for this?

This is my only obstacle with using this field: I don’t want to erase years of work because the field can’t identify what’s good and bad.

“Its probably best to make a list of things you may want to keep and state this, (out loud) at the start of the audio.”

This is from the 1rst posting on this thread.

1 Like

I cast a number of spells and also have a number of spells cast on me, dating back years.

That is why I ask.

I couldn’t possibly make a whole list at this point.

Is there a basic command that functions to tell it to preserve everything

Then just simply say something like you want to keep any magick/spell work you have done on yourself over the years.

5 Likes

So I have still been using this once a day. I wanted to ask whether hate and jealousy from other people towards me can turn into a curse overtime? I maybe getting a lot of that from people as they see my health and attractiveness increase everyday due to fields also my life improving as well.

1 Like

Well… yeah maybe but imo that’s unlikely to happen if at the same time you’re a decent guy and not a bit of a dick about it lol
People would have to think about it again and again with a lot of passion / intent. That doesn’t happen normally unless it’s personal.

There is also a jelousy reflecting shield field somewhere I think.

2 Likes

All these testosterone/androstenol/dht fields have definitely turned me into somewhat of a dickhead. My tone is also rude af I also feel this arrogance in me at times. Some dudes get super intimidated by my presence and I can sense they are hating on me.

Well… Not many people find arrogant dickheads pleasant 🤷

It’s up to you whether you want to project this vibe or not. If not, you can add some fields to counter it.

6 Likes

while on my walk with my puppy i was inspired to buy this which made me super impatient to get back lol.

my only problem was a way to keep my physical morphic fields safe (even though i read the description, i like to make extra sure). that problem was easily solved by a clean metal box my roomie bought and has no use for.

with my morphic fields outside of my room i felt safe enough to play this on speakers.

after one play through, i’m feeling more light and my chest got itchy. i felt like it definitely addressed my heart centre which was one of the reasons why i decided to get it while the discount is on.

i’m playing aura and energy body repair and armor of light and glory to prepare me for work!

real life is gradually becoming my favourite mmorpg thanks to dream.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

i had a dream that was so funny to me.

i played this for about an hour in the morning and took a nap.

i remember at one point the scene changed and i was in a house with my non-blood related aunt. she was my parents’ friend.

she was freaking out because her fortune telling egg said something to her. i had enough of her bs and took her egg and threw it on the ground. i legit was holding back my laugh because i would not have done something so confrontational in real life.

she looked at me shocked and i told her to throw away her other eggs. she was still spooked but obliged and as she was dropping them in the trash i said something like, “i’m really proud of you, _____.”

her name was different in the dream, but i still felt like i should omit it.

i woke up after that and just rested for about an hour with no morphic fields.

i felt like this morphic field helped me stand for my inner power in a respectful way that didn’t hurt others.

while cleaning up around the house i somehow got the courage (or the lack of care for their feelings) to confront a roommate and felt good about it.

after the fact, i realized that i was underestimating them by automatically thinking they would be upset, rather than thankful that i’m communicating my true feelings.

9 Likes

Hey guys, I had a check-up with a good therapist and found out that I have much clearing to do on a heavy past-life and on some black magic received during this life-time.

I was wondering if this beauty would do the job for the black magic?
(I don’t know anything about it).

Also if one field from Captain would be good for the heavy past-life I picked up?
(Echoes of the past is perhaps more on reactivating good things instead of clearing?)

Thanks in advance :pray:

7 Likes

I think this one is good.
I have echoes as well, but I believe this one cleared out some stuff from past lives very effectively.
I dont think it’s in the description so I don’t know what the official stance is, take this with a grain of salt.

I had some intense visuals (imo memories) the fist time I listened.
Although my “visuals” had to do with some rituals I participated in, so for me this one worked very well. With echoes I used to “just” feel freezing cold.

It depends on what you want to clear from past lives… a lot of fields could help with this.
I used to do the prananadi past life therapy, as far as I know, it’s one of the few reliable methods.

5 Likes

I had the same experience last night, felt lots of release in the crown, then solar plexus.

Then fell asleep and I had a strong visual kicking something out of my consciousness :laughing:

4 Likes

The last 3 posts: :memo:

I never wanted to get this field but I might end up considering it, after all. 3-4 years ago, I found out (or I should rather say: somebody has thrown this fact out of nowhere to my face, when we were busy drinking coffee and whistling) that one of my past lives was full of heavy mental health imbroglios.

I spent a long time laughing at it, thinking that the person was making fun of me. But other confirmations have followed afterwards, etc.

When I think of it: the fact that I ended up becoming a mental health worker although it was ABSOLUTELY NOT what I was planning to do (I was already studying for another “career path”) can be a proof (?) lol.

Or that sometimes (confession) I really feel a sort of fear about totally losing my mind someday…

Echoes of the Past has given me indeed glimpses of other folks (or whatever we may call them: molecular ensembles, etc.) that I probably was once upon a time. But not yet about THE one mentioned above (with the mental health issues). That one finds other ways to come and poke me from time to time.

Oh well, who knows. I hope I’ll figure and archive the file someday.

11 Likes