Curse / Spell Removal

Wow nice

3 Likes

I always thought I was unlucky, born to the wrong parents, etc. though I know I have been cursed, I was a professional dancer most my life, thereā€™s a lot of that and knowing people from other cultures, I want to buy this but I never was into astrology, but after listening to the 2 fields, amplify and negative astrology I found a huge difference in my day to day life, feeling more in control, not so much being the effect anymore, so I bought both tags and love them but wish they were 1 tag together because I only have so much room to wear tags! Just saying what I thought was a curse seems more I was astrological being effected if that makes sense.

8 Likes

Me too born to the wrong parents

2 Likes

born with the wrong parents ? Iā€™m pretty sure life is well set up and there is no wrong. they are probably our most karmic linked individual. and probably they are the people we donā€™t understand at a soul level and we incarnate as their child to understand and accept them. And same for them. Gotta see the bigger picture

6 Likes

so Iā€™ve been reading this thread yesterday and Iā€™m relatively confident I have no curses or spells that I know off that are on me, but I bought it anyway just to check, played it on a loop a couple of times, felt some strange sensations on my shoulder and legs and now there is a crow outside my window, could be a coincidence but Iā€™ll keep playing it and see what happens.

13 Likes

Spells and curses are more common than you probably realize. Have you ever pissed anyone off in your life? Nah, of course not. :wink:

You can inherit them through birth from your parents (yep). They can carry over from past incarnations as well. Karma is real. So credit to you for investing in this field despite your skepticism. Keep at it and reap the benefits.

14 Likes

By the way, on topicā€¦
I met this information on my resources:

What we used to call ā€œcurseā€ at the level of Genus is a mechanism capable of redirecting the development of our Genus to another branch of development. That is, from the position of people, a curse is a horror, something very scary, and from the level of Genus it is the only way to redirect your Genus to another path of growth.
And a curse that one person sends to another person is an event planned by a contract between them before their incarnation in their lives. So you can treat it simply as a program that triggered certain processes that were necessary and important at that time. We are often unaware of these curses (that were placed on someone in our lineage), but we were part of that program nonetheless.

Captainā€™s fields do a lot more than what is in the description.
I think this field just turns off all the negative programs of the lineage, and gives a vector for developmentā€¦

17 Likes

what happens to the servitor? does it get damaged?

3 Likes

If its one of S.M.'s servitors then NO it wont get damaged. I wear mine (servitors) 24/7 and I play that field CSR once a week for maintenace with no problem.

10 Likes

Entities or spirits?

1 Like

You would be better off using Exorcism Rite 2.0 and/or Negative Entity Removal. Fumigate with sage, myrrh, or dragonā€™s blood for good measure.

2 Likes

I have used the eviction card on Sapienā€™s instagram.
They are on the book of cards as well.

Its been very successful

If you dont know about them you gotta activate this one first

20201201_195411

Wait at least 24 hours before activating this

20201201_195429

How ive done it. I printed the card, then wrote the address of the place i want to clear And put the card over the paper and sent my intention while activating it. A couple of days has been enough in my cases anyway.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not trying to scare away any beinga In my apartment. I enjoy and love their companionship. I was wondering if curse/spell removal works to help a spirit remove their own baggage so they can help me more easily

1 Like

So I bought this on labor day sale. Getting a good detox since day 1 of it. I feel lighter. My mental health is stabilizing. A lot of repressed emotions are being released/coming to the forefront.

I also had the strangest dream. All the people whoā€™ve wronged me trying to lure me in again. And then our pet dog was dead in the dream. In reality we havenā€™t had a dog since a long time. We had to carry out the last rites. I could vividly smell things. That has never happened for me in a dream before.

A few things have been going wrong as Dream said that strange things would occur. My food guy experienced a vehicle breakdown and I didnā€™t get my food. That has never happened before.

The most strangest thing is that the person whom Iā€™m certain did the black magic on me ends up loudly talking or just making her presence known whenever I am taking action to break free of the curses. Strange isnā€™t it? .

10 Likes

Yes Iā€™m dealing with something similar when I play bhooted boots. The person who is my roomate I suspect is sending negative energy or doing some kind of witchcraft on me always walks in and jingles their keys every time I start up the audio. Every time I do a meditation or something to cleanse myself they magically come around. I know itā€™s this person. They moved in a few months ago and I sense nothing but a strange energy from them. I donā€™t like the person and Iā€™m usually very friendly but I sensed they were not a good person. The other day they gave me a ā€œgiftā€ out the blue because they ā€œthoughtā€ it was my birthday because they saw I was in a good mood. I knew instinctively that this ā€œgiftā€ was not a gift but something else. Iā€™ve been looping bhooted boots and curse spell removal ever since and the first thing I did was put the gift outside of my window and Iā€™m waiting for the garbage truck to come so I can throw it away.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s strange. I hope you are safe and find peace from all that nonsense. My life certainly has gotten better due to this audio. But the strange things like this are really well ā€œstrangeā€. I guess this is the detox period. Donā€™t know how long it will last.

3 Likes

Added this audio back into my stack yesterday and the first thing I noticed is that my nose is clear? not sure what kind of person put a spell to clog my nose :laughing: :laughing:, on a more serious note I am convinced that someone might have done something as it brought back my anxiety full force later in the day, will loop today and see what happens.

1 Like

How long does this field lasts? Or it just straight remove spells and then itā€™s done?

I think my brother got hex on him. So I might try this but im worry it would affect my sigils. Just to be safe. I will put mine away when I try it

2 Likes

Hi Imogen,

I donā€™t have this one, I use Booted Bhoots and the Fae Servitor (not because they replace this one per se, but only because they seemed more adapted to my ā€œcaseā€). I would say though that a regular use is probably suitable. Not daily regular after some point, but more like weekly or monthly or whatever one needs comfortable with (once the most acute symptoms are over). Because:

The conversation above is something that I used to somewhat ā€œignoreā€ lol. Nothing to get pessimistic about but Iā€™d say that if one has spent centuries (or more) affected by some curses and stuff, then keeping listening to such fields at least from time to time would serve as a good precaution + deepened cleaning.

If they are from Dreamweaver, they wouldnā€™t be affected (as stated in the description and Sammyā€™s posts in this thread).

7 Likes

Can remove spells? Do you have to activate it in some way or what?

2 Likes