Custom Fields Open for 1 Week

We are opening up custom sales for this week and this week only. By custom, I mean any of the fields we already have to be embedded remotely on one of your items. The item has to be solid, not fabric.

The way this will work is that you send an email to sapienmed@gmail.com with your request and an image of the item/s. If the item and field is fine, then we will send you an invoice.

Only 2 fields per item.

Custom Fields we can do: Anything from the advanced fields section of this site and the teespring store. We can make sapienmed/dreamseeds fields ($150 per individual field. Not $150 per pair) as well but there are restrictions. We won’t be doing any of the hormone videos on items like HGH or other fields that can hurt you if worn for long periods of time (automated leg day for example would create imbalances if worn all day or dopamine too). There may be other fields we won’t do as well but we will let you know upon your requests per email.

Patreon and energetic alchemy audios are also available for customs.

Email: Sapienmed@gmail.com

30 Likes

Hello, if for example I want “Best Path in Life” and “Lion” (teespring), can the 2 fields be added to an item or a field in each item?

Can coins be used as an item? Can Besth Path and Lion go in one coin or can it be both? What would the cost be if a field goes in one coin? and if the 2 fields go?

Thank you.

Could i get CLOAKING from Patreon?

Someone get Portal to Mars and boost it everyday. I dare you.

Kidding about the boosting part. But now I’m thinking about Avalon. That would be something.

1 Like

@SammyG Are Patreon audios available?

@everyone else
Please feel free to share some of your ideas of what you think would be great. There are so many options. And only 1 week for me to decide.

Anti-aging stands out to me (on Patreon) because I don’t wear Eternity all the time. But it I would. (Because I like to have my negative thoughts with me at least half the time. Call me crazy. Lol.)

Pre-Cambrian Era (surprisingly) stands out to me too. I start thinking about what getting more in touch with the core essence of biology would do. I know that’s not exactly what that field is about. But it kind of is too.

Jing. That’s a very likely choice.

3 Likes

Alien intercession + 3rd eye(gumroad) :eyes:

9 Likes

@anon17734191
Dude. I like the way you think.

Are Gumroad’s available? @SammyG?

3 Likes

Great idea! Ancestral Knowledge would be an interesting field combination with Precambrian Era Time Portal and many Dream Seeds fields.

5 Likes

Could someone clarify

So from what I understand I send a picture of the item I want the fields on and dream puts remotely the field on it?

1 Like

Yes that is exactly how it worked back before Teespring. That’s how it works for this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.
Honestly this is a godsend I couldn’t buy an item cuz I didn’t how would I explain that I spent so much money on a tag xD

Also does anyone know the payment method?
I can only use my bank account and it’s visa card

2 Likes

Well I hope that’s not the case. I tried paypal multiple times but I never get the phone confirmation messages :frowning:

Each audio from either of the Youtube channels imbued into an item will be 150. Each Teespring field imbued into an item will cost the same as it does as a tag on Teespring.

1 Like

I would think so but you can ask Sammy (@SammyG)

1 Like

help me understand it. I send you the photo of the item where I want the fields. A coin, a ring, are fine, right?

Are 2 fields in one item (ring, currency) for 150 US dollars ?. Then they validate if the item is suitable and later I mention what fields I want, I make the payment for example by PAYPAL and they do it remotely.

They can be 2 fields as different as “Lion” and “Cognitive an Memory Enhancement”. Can I ask you for fields from the teespring dogtags?

I mention this because there are dogtags that have multiple fields. Would they count as one? There are many possibilities. Willpower, wolf experience, MatchMaker, etc.

Someone will tell me why I better not buy the dogtags. And for people like me who buys through TEESPRING and has 2 and a half months waiting and NEVER ARRIVED.

The remote option is fantastic and new to me. Thank you.

1 Like

What about reality programmer + the alternate realities field lol😁

3 Likes

help me understand it. I send you the photo of the item where I want the fields. A coin, a ring, are fine, right?

Are 2 fields in one item (ring, currency) for 150 US dollars ?. Then they validate if the item is suitable and later I mention what fields I want, I make the payment for example by PAYPAL and they do it remotely.

They can be 2 fields as different as “Lion” and “Cognitive an Memory Enhancement”. Can I ask you for fields from the teespring dogtags?

I mention this because there are dogtags that have multiple fields. Would they count as one? There are many possibilities. Willpower, wolf experience, MatchMaker, etc.

Someone will tell me why I better not buy the dogtags. And for people like me who buys through TEESPRING and has 2 and a half months waiting and NEVER ARRIVED.

If I want for example “willpower” and “wolf experience” in a coin or a ring, would it be 150 for both fields? And if I want to imbue a ring or coin Besth Path in life and Lion for example, would I pay according to what they cost in teespring? I no longer understood LOL

The remote option is fantastic and new to me. Thank you

pls help
can’t stop refreshing my mails

1 Like

Does this include the fields from Gumroad? @SammyG

Because if it does oh boy… and if it doesn’t I understand… vibrations and restoration series rings the bell !!! Lolol

Now I dont know if should wait for the subconscious limited dog tag or just order a custom one with the Ego Dissolution and squeeze the energy blockage remover, probabilities are endless.

Doing my happy dance in the corner…

2 Likes

Lol there are limits. We won’t be putting fields for portals on items. Soul restoration or vibration series won’t be put on items either.

Customs in general, even with the prices you see on dogtags… all start at $150. Reason why is because each single one takes manual effort. On a dogtag… the field’s already made so we can price it more affordable.

Most of the other ones you guys have mentioned seem fine but even then… try to pick things you can wear all the time. Jing on an item for example would cause damage over time if you are always wearing it. Too much jing isn’t a good thing either. (unless you plan to only wear it here and there)

7 Likes