Custom Fields Open for 1 Week

Yeah you can

Should be fine. Not entirely sure so I’d have to ask dream.

1 Like

I heard someone here say that you guys where planning to come out with a Subconscious Limits Dissolver tag sometime in the future. Is this true?
Otherwise, it’d be better for me to wait for that one in the future.
@SammyG

2 Likes

What are some items people are having fields put on? I’ve been trying to figure out where I could put them lol

And sorry to ask about a slightly different topic but as far as sigil go…Does the item I chose have to fit within the sigil boundaries? Like for example could I put the Lucky Field sigil face down on a table and have the entire table be filled with the Lucky field? Or would only the section of the table that fit the boundaries have the field installed?

1 Like

Why can’t you wear the Ego Dissolution tag 24/7 all day?

It creates neuroplasticity in the brain and does other things to it. Wearing it all day might negatively harm your brain.

@SammyG
Hi. I’ve expedited shipping on the items I’d like to have imbued. Can I order with you by the end of the 1 week even if I can’t get the pictures of these (in the mail) items to you until a few days later?

@SammyG Can you confirm if a Subconscious Limit Dissolver will be released soon or not please?

Because if not this could be a good opportunity

2 Likes

For double the price considering the huge demand. :wink:

3 Likes

Hope not, did my request 2 days ago and haven’t got an answer yet…

2 Likes

Two fields come to mind. Environmental energy accumulator from Dreamseeds YouTube channel
https://enlightenedstates.com/product/energy-storage-item/ and https://enlightenedstates.com/product/energy-storage-item/ but you should ask them to see if this will work for you.

Is the Eternity tag and Eternity Redux the same thing? https://enlightenedstates.com/product/energy-storage-item/
The item sold here is named Eternity on the beginning of the description and then ends with the name Eternity Redux.
Strange.
If not do you have the description of Eternity Redux? I remember seeing one called like that.
Does anybody know.

Thanks for posting this here it really helps in deciding what exist rather than switching between the YouTube channels and all the other sites. Well done🤝

Hi @Remy it’s the same things, I think at one stage it was called Eternity Redux, I just checked the Enlightened States page and see that it is listed as Eternity.

3 Likes

No need to worry about that. Once your email is sent, it’s within the 1 week time frame. We’ll get to everyone’s emails and it doesn’t matter if its past next week. We’ll still make your fields. There’s just quite a lot of emails at the moment.

9 Likes

Actually, yeah we are going to do that soon. That is long overdue.

13 Likes

to all you who are desperate listen some hope and happiness field

Is the higher self mandala that pic with the guy meditating with the waterfall, right? The one from the YouTube video?

Yes that’s the one.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to purchase a tag, but I’m not sure if I’m energy sensitive. Is there a way to know if a tag will work on me? Or, stated another way, is there a way to know if I’m sensitive to energy?

3 Likes