Custom item to repel EMF suggested on blog

Hi friends!

Did someone tried the item https://enlightenedstates.com/2016/10/28/create-item-repels-negative-energy-emf/ suggested here? How does it works for you? Any experience on it?

Thank you very much!

Works great and as advertised.
You have to create yourself now and I’d recommend a good apoxy glue for the magnets as they will loosen and pull each other together as they are that strong.

Have 3 different field combos on 3 different capsules.

7 Likes

Did you tried any crystal on that combos? Or what do makes them different?

Thank you very much for your answer!

1 Like

Love them. I have been using similar tech in orgonite for a while and it definitely boosts it. My fav of my own products are built in a similar configuration. The energy is noticeable, even to the uninitiated.

2 Likes

Yep, they all have crystals specific for those fields in them.

2 Likes

Wich ones would be better to use for awake or fortify our energy? White quartz would work? Had you tried them?

Awesome, I will get something like that, Orgonite seems to be brilliant idea. Thank you very much for this recommendation.

yeah. Plain ole quartz crystal is best for general use.
It’s the “blank slate” of crystals and just amplifies anything.
You can customize them with whatever intentions you want later…

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much, sounds powerful, I will work on mine.

I appreacite your suggestions @_OM @SorcerySupreme very grateful with both of you

1 Like

Friends wich is the diameter of the magnets did you used? How many of them? I found some of them in 10, 20, 30, 50 mm of diameter by 2 - 3 mm of thick. Also some are N35 and some N42 Nickel covered is this info importan? Some suggestion about it? Thank you very much

Just need 2. 1 for the top and 1 for the bottom.
But they usually sell them in packs of 10 or more.

Not really. As long as they are neodymium.

depends on the diameter of the pillbox you use.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much!

1 Like

The ones I build for sale use 6x .75in N52 magnets and 2 .75in ring magnets. A crystal bead goes in the center of the rings, and sigils/mandalas between the magnets.

Yes, it is overkill. 2 magnets is certainly enough for you to experience some effects and enjoy EMF protection.

3 Likes

Wow seems that you did a great job with yours, thank you very much for share it, I will do mine with 2 magnets N42 a clear quartz stone in between, contained in a pillbox allumium case.

2 Likes

Hi friends!

@SorcerySupreme @_OM does the material of the container so important? Can it be plastic? I can’t find a large (tube) aluminum pillbox in my country so there are glass or plastic containers but not metal or aluminum. Also the container distance does it’s important? Could the magnets be near from each one?

I found this ones, would they work?

Thank you so much for your help!

TBH I’d be more inclined to use a piece of copper pipe with screw caps if the pillboxes aren’t available. But anything will work as long as the magnets are held opposing. You will likely be able to feel the magnetic field for strength. I like my stuff superpowered, but I don’t think for EMF protection you need anything beyond a mild magnetic field.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply, I wil try to find something better, I think at power and look and feel, so I had been looking for a lot ot options, but I can’t find the right object yet… I will keep searching for the best one, thank you so much!