Dagon - Limited Access

My God, Dagon is Powerful!!
I’ve asked him/it to clear my aura and my whole being, to help my mom, my home, etc. his energy is Phenomenal.

Wow!!

Thank You Very Much for Giving Us this Opportunity, @Equilibrium. :pray:

7 Likes

@Equilibrium I can’t thank u enough for this heavenly thing u shared with us

i realized it 2 days ago and in these 2 days i had the most intense pleasures of my life

i used it with intention repeater app . in one command i loaded the mandala to call the servitor and in another command i loaded a txt file in which i had written my requests from the servitor

if anyone want to try this method , try it with ur responsibility cause it’s energy will be super intense and might overload ur nervous system. for me it was a continuous spiritual orgasm

some requests that i had written in txt files were to perform Ho’oponopono and optimal EFT for me . also to infuse me with love . plus some personal requests

i can say in just two days this treasure has helped me to come out of heavy emotional discomforts that i was buried in them . it has helped me to heal from some deepest traumas that i was dealing with for some years . Equilibrium healing sessions were great , but as he mentioned, they seem like jokes in compare with this tool

this is the tool that man can use it to build himself from his ashes . i hope someday soon everybody knows about these kind of stuff and can easily access to them

my only regret is that i didn’t find it in the very first day that it was introduced . i wish the access to it be extended for some more days

@Equilibrium u r bringing so much love and light to our lives :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

New ability (The last ability): Effect Reversal

Use this to reverse the effects of any harmful energy fields. For example if you used stuff from other people/creators and it contained any side effects that you were not aware of, this will work on reversing it. Not saying it will fully solve it (or not saying impossible either rather depends but will try to so won’t make any guarantee). It will try to everse the effects. This will also attempt to reverse any energy work done by you by healers or other people (only if there’s anything harmful in them). This will not make you lose positive benifits but if you used anything unknowingly that had negative consequences it will try to reverse it as much as possible. But if there’s isn’t any much junk on you then you won’t probably feel much from it which depends on the person. So basically it will try to filter out and remove what’s harmful (let it be from tools of other creators or energy workers). During my healing sessions I’ve been told that some people feels certain way after using xyz tools or from xyz energy work etc which made them feel certain way so it will help with these issue (if there’s any otherwise not).

15 Likes

we should specify all the fields/tools one by one ?

or we can just ask to " reverse all the harmful effects of all fields/ tools created by XYZ that i have used "

Just activate it that’s all. Nothing specific. If I don’t specify means it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Thank you

Ask it to continue until fully done. Might feel bad for some but go through until you feel normal or nothing. Or just ask it to confirm if done or not.

5 Likes

My Dagon Story: he is so good at working with you telepathically.
My cat got out about 5-6 days ago. I live in a very big neighborhood. As I was driving I thought I’d see if I could see him. I’ve been looking everyday. It was feeling like a long shot, because as I said my neighborhood is quite large, and of course cats hide as well. I asked Dagon for help - just show me where to look.

The very first street I pick I’m slowly driving and I see a woman about to head inside. I think that it’s a complete long shot that #1 my cat would have been on this street and #2 this person in particular would have seen him

Well, sure enough, she said her son had pointed out a black tuxedo cat that popped up out of the sewer for just a few seconds the night before

This gave me the hope I needed to try my hardest to find him, and to put in more effort. It inspired me to make paper signs to pass out, when that thought previously had not crossed my mind, or if it did, it felt futile, so I didn’t. I had just posted online and done my own searching + holding out hope someone would call the number on his tag

So yes, I think it’s a co - creation with Dagon. We are not handed things on a silver platter, rather we become the person who has the healing… finds their cat… attracts miracles. Etc.

5 Likes

Have you asked Dagon to find your cat and remind him how to get home and guide him back? I think he could help and any other servitor/angels could do it. I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Haven’t asked exactly like this - but I like it and will add it, thank you

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your cat going missing @Bewitched
Let me know if you would like me to send my Negentropic Dragon to have a look for him also.
I hope he finds his way home very soon :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Oh heck yes 🐈‍⬛ another divine helper is appreciated - thank you :)

2 Likes

Sending now :pray:t3:

1 Like

Will this work on subliminals/influence from music, movies (they sometimes have full real rituals in them), etc?

Or can we ask about it separately?

Also, if you don’t mind, why did you make this public after all? It’s ok if you can’t tell.

1 Like

it’s not intended for those kinds of things but logically it should since that are also kind of energy and such. But it does try to influence negative subliminal effect. I didn’t get your question. But decided cuz I thought it was a good idea.

1 Like

This can open my growth plates and make me taller? Also what’s the dragon’s color

Can’t argue with that.

I meant…just why? You could have just not done it. So there must be a reason. If it was simply to help others, that’s commendable. Thanks for everything you do for us in general.

I didn’t add anything for that. But you’re free to try if you can. Color might vary overtime and it’s not important

1 Like

You answered your own question. Also it’s not anything exceptional either just random stuff

1 Like

Pls make one for height in the future :bowing_woman:t2: