Dagon - Limited Access

I just had the craziest experience ever…
Ok so i didnt have much time to work with Dagon sińce i started new work and its intensive af.
Yeasterday i came back home did a meditation and i was scripting like crazy with Dagon next to me to tell him about my goals so he could work on my reality.
I was so tired thanked him gave him some tasks to clean the enviroment, protect wildlife etc .
Today i woked up decided to medidate and thank him make every thing clear about my wishes. I did some breathing exercises AND… that’s the best part…

OUT OF NOWHERE… :joy::joy::joy: Song Roy Orbison She’s a mystery to me … Started to PLAY in my head … Not thought of a song but literally it played in my head like a fucking radio :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: best quality of sound ever :sweat_smile:

I had the most intensive emotional release ever.:flushed:

I love servitors with sense of humor :sweat_smile:
And experience was UNREAL

Please Equi :purple_heart:leave Dagon on patreon with us not only we like him but he seems to enjoy this work so much :nerd_face:

This is what’ i call OG.

Thank you @Equilibrium :orange_heart: Dagon :yellow_heart:

You are AMAZING.

9 Likes

Thank you for everything, @Equilibrium

5 Likes

Also. This will also give those who doesn’t believe in field/NFT protection a first hand proof.

I’m saying goodbye to him now. It’s good while it lasted.

4 Likes

Thank you Equilibrium.

And thank you Dagon, I hope to see you again in Patreon as subscriber one day.

8 Likes

Thank you @Equilibrium

Many upgrades occurred this week thanks to you and Dagon.

5 Likes

I don’t think I have given as much praise, high of praise, or amount of in this short of time, before.

concluding thought

Days leading up to discovering this thread I was working with best path and luck. Which seems congruent. There was also some mind shifting stuff as well.

This past day I had an episode for about 30 mins where I felt I shifted into some higher rate than velocity, acceleration/ x, x^2 in working with Dagon. Kind of felt like hyperspeed with the mind and less local areas. One small item completed after another, and then some of them building off one another leading to a previous unknown or perhaps rather, overlooked piece/quality of existence…narrowly identified with self. Like universe within, emerging or being recognized very partially in reality.

…wanted to share more but I keep getting interrupted externally as I’m writing this. I’ll conclude with this.
There are a lot more forces affecting a single moment. It can be limiting to think or believe that the (conscious) mind or the instincts of the body have as much majority say. There are higher energies that can flow through you in directing your attention and actions.

I’m grateful Dagon, Equilibrium.

6 Likes

did u guys use a printed mandala or open and look ?

2 Likes

Still about an hour and a half left in my February 24th. Doing some last minute work with Dagon, before bed. Thank you again. I can honestly say I wish Dagon would not be going away.

14 Likes

Yes. Dagon will always be in our hearts.

After these sessions I was guided to get another field that will assist me on the Journey.

When I met friends here in Bali couple days ago right before the second session they already said everyone they knew was detoxing, rewiring, upgrading, having their eyes opened.

We did it, all of us, with @equilibrium and Dagon. Yay!

8 Likes

Bye, bye, Daggy! :dragon_face:
We love you! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Equilibrium for sharing this wonderful creation with us! :pray:

11 Likes

well it was a fun week working and experimenting with Dagon. Thank you equilibrium for this magical opportunity. I think this has helped me improve many things even my communication with energy. :pray:t3:

8 Likes

I’ve removed the link and deleted the image from drive so it can’t be downloaded anymore. But I’ll keep this thread as a guideline for future servitors (if I release more) as it would be a waste to remove it. Also thanks to everyone for their words I appreciate it. I didn’t expect it will get this much attention all of a sudden otherwise I doubt I would have uploaded it lol. But I’m glad that most people who tired it enjoyed it.

22 Likes

Thanks @Equilibrium Dagon is amazing, it was great working with it :pray:t3:

6 Likes

@Equilibrium Thanks for letting us experience Dagon and have it help us in multiple ways. Also for Dagon helping the planet with the collective healing sessions.

7 Likes

Does this mean that the healing servitor will not happen? :disappointed_relieved:
Thank you for Dagon. It was a learning experience

1 Like

It will most likely happen but chances are 60- 70 percent for now. Or I’ll have to do it in a manner that there’s enough leashes in it

6 Likes

I will keep fingers crossed and loop luck fields :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The new one is up

16 Likes

Damn, last night I´ve had a short visit to a timeline where @Equilibrium made Dagon permanently available to the public, tho through a video format? Wild stuff for sure.

6 Likes