Daily Gratitude

Im thanking for another day to “get back on the horse” and have another shot at being persistent/work on my goals

8 Likes

Thank you too my Psynergia (as @GianLee :panda_face: says), I’m happy for you :tulip:

7 Likes

Nice idea, i never kept up a gratitude Journal…
Let me see…

Today I’m grateful for waking up, sapien audios in the morning, a nice cup of tea, coffee and water. And my phone, it’s too useful, very thankful. I also appreciate the clarity of mind from intermittent fasting.

Enough for the day

Cheers

12 Likes

Today I am thankful for having a nice, crispy dosa :grin:

15 Likes

oh yum i definitely want to try that!!!

8 Likes

:musical_note:
Gratitude is the fruit of life. The nourishment
of the soul when there is no food in sight.
When your vibrations are low, and you feel blue inside.
Gratitude is the attitude that gets you through the night.
Never believe in lack or limitations.
Anything can be manifested with a little appreciation.
:musical_note:

8 Likes

i’m grateful i live in a cleaner neighbourhood. less litter than the previous one!

11 Likes

I’m thankful my mom has a boyfriend who takes care of her and pampers her. She deserves it, after 30+ years of taking care of other people. Now it’s her turn.

16 Likes

with all this spirituality and the morphic fields i spend time on, i realized my love for biology.

i’m sitting here watching botany lessons and my heart is literally activating and i’m feeling love.

i am in gratitude.

:green_heart: :bouquet: :cherry_blossom: :white_flower: :rosette: :rose: :wilted_flower: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip: :seedling: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree: :cactus: :ear_of_rice: :herb: :shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :leaves:

11 Likes

i am grateful for this community.

each one of us here is helping each other to grow and take those lessons with them in their own life.

then we bring what we learn to our loved ones who then affect everyone else close to them.

it’s beautiful to appreciate this connection we all have.

13 Likes

I’m thankful for being alive & in optimum health, thankful for all i currently have and all that I’ll eventually have. Thankful for family, helpful friends & strangers, roof over my head, daily survival needs met. I hope to keep posting on here whenever I see this on “latest feed” I used to do gratitude daily and I felt the positive vibes

8 Likes

Positive outlook in general, gratitude kinda helps with that. Imagine the vibes of the opposite of what gratitude is

5 Likes

Something simple as a nice haircut.

I’m a creature of habit and my routine was to shave everyday and have a haircut every other week.

2 years ago, I never thought something as simple as that wouldn’t be so simple and easy today. I’m thankful for any sort of normalcy these days, however fleeting.

My appetite for life is certainly renewed and I’m going to make the most of it, once the dust settles down.

12 Likes

i am grateful to support educational youtubers with patreon.

vastly more affordable for me than going back to school.

i can fit their videos in my schedule and pause when i don’t have the focus and attention to continue.

7 Likes

Thankful for the huge blob of mucus/phlegm I forcibly released yesterday ( that shit got me surprised lol) Thankful for feeling better & less disturbed, Thankful for progressive healing

5 Likes

For Cap for literally just producing fields like hot cakes on a sunday fair.

It’s pretty damn wild once you realize he’s just throwing an Arcana album out then, a Mind Expansion blend there, some BoL here, and then an addition to your wardrobe.

10 Likes

Thank you for changing my life dream

17 Likes

I’m grateful for the translation programs that bring us together and allow us to connect with others on the forum whom we otherwise wouldn’t be able to

13 Likes

i am grateful for those in my life.

i realized i’ve been searching for make-believe when i had so much support already.

i was lonely for so long that i didn’t realize just how close i’ve gotten to my acquaintances that i can now confidently call my friends.

i just recently became aware of the manifestations i wished for years ago that they’re already happening now. the reason i never realized that i’ve already had what i wished for was because:

• my ego didn’t allow me to realize what i had
  • i began to consistently practice gratitude which then allowed me to see what i have
  • i was given my wish, but in unexpected ways for me to discover
9 Likes

i am grateful i get paid to relax in the sun and have good company.

9 Likes