Dale Archive on Enlightened States

It’s known from posts in this forum that he already retired a long time ago and is no longer active in creating products or fields for use by others.

I think @Captain_Nemo and @Maoshan_Wanderer can best elaborate regarding the fields Dale created in the past. There are some members here who may still have those fields, pendants, etc.

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer should open his tomb of secrets.

1 Like

Alright, so dale made sigils too or only physical objects like dog tag etc.

why you think such way, why you think that dream has a master, from what i know from the past dream had some help from dale but it was never taken as student, dream at that time was also able in creating fields but not as complex as now i guess that needed experience as well

1 Like

Idk i just read here in the forum that dale power was master of dream who taught him how to create fields.

I have almost all of Dale’s fields. Except for a field that helps break through veils between dimensions (which I got thanks to Sammy-san) - I don’t really use any of his fields - Dream’s fields give me a faster and more comprehensive range of results.

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is there any possibility to get this veil breaking field from you or Dale?

1 Like

Sorry buddy, I use this field regularly, so no plan of selling it.

Dale is retired, and is no longer in his “old life” and wants to stay away from it all. So, your best bet is if someone else has this field and wants to sell it to you.

It is not for the faint of heart though… You should be aware of what you are getting into and be able to navigate through it. There is probably a reason Dream has not put this field out with his extra secret magic…

You can perhaps post a classified/buy-sell post and see if anyone else that has this field wants to sell. I got this free thanks to Sammy-san who graciously mailed it to me and refused to even accept shipping charges.

15 Likes

What does veil breaking field do?What are the Uses of that?And why do you think dream has not done that?

does he regret making these fields for the public, have people used his tools to cause harm to others, separate from my original questions, but it still relates.

Ofcourse, i do understand why somthings you want to keep private, and thats fine.

and in that case Just ignore what i said

1 Like

Dale never made any such fields, Mao was being sarcastic.

Every field on the Dreamseeds channel is a veil breaking field.

But for a very visceral experience:

1 Like

You remind me of Om… among other reasons why, he was one of the very few that called @Maoshan_Wanderer “Mao” besides giving opinions on what Dale made or not with such confidence as if you knew him too.

I hope you arent.

He is not welcomed here.

I based it on what he posted. Nobody seemed to deny it on that post.

My bad?

I dont find any sarcasm in what he wrote.

But its your perception only

1 Like

1 Like

Are u guys talking about this comment?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter either way… it’s of no consequence.

1 Like

So how you concluded it was an audio?

Since when we send audios via courier? :sweat_smile: