Part VI: Discussion Topics
Part VII: Rogue Techniques

55 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have an issue with it. That’s fine :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this ray.

Loved reading Dale and Sammy’s articles when I first came across sapien.

11 Likes

Here are some more Dale Blogs and Articles. I think we now have all of Dales writings available in this thread

16 Likes

Are there audios from Dale that are still available?

6 Likes

Woooow.

This stuff is really really interesting.

Some of it, particularly (haven’t read everything yet) dragon paths, are things I’ve intuitively suspected are actual things but never really came across much about them too in depth.

Love this stuff, much appreciated!

7 Likes

More dale articles😌

Thanks @haha

7 Likes

I hope his fields are still active and available.

4 Likes

His fields are still active and functioning (the old ones which he created, most of them were on stones/objects) - but a decade later, Dream’s fields are way more effective and powerful now (IMHO). For any topic that Dream has a related field, I don’t use Dale’s fields any more. The only reason one might want to use Dale’s fields today would be if Dream does not have an equivalent field.

31 Likes

Brilliant! Is there a webisite where we can try them? curiosity

4 Likes

Nope, AFAIK. Dale is out of the business of fields for the last few years.

14 Likes

I can’t open the PDF…

2 Likes

Try it on PC !

3 Likes

This is awesome thanks!

2 Likes

I love how Dale talks about eating less while still having energy to go on throughout the days, saving as much money to the best of ones abilities for self sustain. Gardening for example instead of having to rely on most common grocery supplies which we can grow ourselves

11 Likes

Great thing to have this Archive available to the public. Thank You, Dale, @SammyG for your Amazing articles and Thank You, @anon46074933 for doing this.

1 Like

There are also many more articles by Dale Power here to those interested:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070327013122/http://healing.worldispnetwork.com/index.html

4 Likes

Do you know how can i find fields or products from Dale Power im really curious to try his products as he was dream’s master so his fields must be something special

2 Likes

Dale never put his fields on music, and also dream says that dale was never his mastered he just told him things their and then, he was never taken as a student

1 Like