Dark stories

In this thread you may write about your dark story or offer feedback for other people’s story.

My story:

I started off in life up with smarts, memory and spirituality much higher than average, as I grew up I started to experience a lot of people’s ignorance from my perspective and then one day I agreed with a character’s philosophies/ideas from a series (which reflected on humanity) and created my own which eventually made me lose parts of my good side and became substantially self destructive as a product of my grandiosity and extreme optimism in what I strived for (which I’m not sharing). I slowly lost my sanity in the way I behave and became reluctant to remain sane since (self control was a huge problem). I eventually became diagnosed with schizophrenia, have postural hypotension, got a neck hump and a weaker nervous system from an incident. Schizophrenia may have been a result of looping forgiveness audio (when it first came out the first day) while sleeping and waking up with sounds in my head, if that’s what caused it then I do not consider it my fault because there was no written maximum amount of listens. There’s more things I can say about how the forgiveness audio might have caused it but I’ll keep it short. Let this be a lesson to be reluctant about listening to an audio without having knowledge about how it might work, and affect you using logic.

Summarized.

Thank you for reading :heart:

6 Likes

Take a break Friend, don’t let your thought culpabilise you, take some rest and you will find some peace of mind.

If you Can spend Time with your family. To have fun and joy.

3 Likes