Deep urge to stop using fields?

So firstly I wanted to emphasize that I benefited greatly from using fields, and that I am and forever will be grateful to Captain, Sammy and everyone on this forum.

From time to time I feel this deep urge to stop using fields and anything manifestation/magic related.

I have no idea where this is coming from and this makes no sense to me because of how beneficial and practical those fields are.

I also feel a bit of subconscious fear when I think about stopping/quitting but at the same time I feel this need to do so.

I remember that my period of highest clarity/awareness/intuition etc. that I ever experienced in life was when I stopped using all fields and energy tools and stopped doing magic completely for about a month, but the initial intention was to stop forever. At that moment I just completely gave up to the Universe/Karma/God whatever you call it.

But also as I said I benefited greatly from and continue to benefit greatly from fields and such, so quitting doesnā€™t seem to make any sense.

Also, I wonder if this urge to stop could be result of some subconscious programming(I was raised in a Catholic family), or if its my Ego fighting back. Or maybe its some kind of self-sabbotage?

But this could also be my Higher Self urging me to stop.

Im really confused. Anyone had similiar experience/ has any idea why I feel this way?

Thank You :pray:

4 Likes

So maybe this?

https://talmageharper.medium.com/your-terror-barrier-b0d5a3cb1680

5 Likes

Thanka man, I have read through this and its an interesting concept, but I have been using fields since over 10 years now.
So ā€œfield-lessā€ reality would be new now, not fielded reality.

Maybe thatā€™s why I feel fear when I think about stopping, though? I would try to take a break and see how it goes, but Im little bit afraid.
When I did short breaks in the past, I would lose momentum and feel effects on various areas of life that were affected by fields, as ecpected.

Also, I dont know if thats some kind of a sign or not, but shortly after I created this thread my Shielding/Astro tag fell off from me.

2 Likes

Maybe you just need to make a break and take a field vacation?

10 years non-stop can very well be also stressful.

3 Likes

So basically surrender to the higher power.
I understand how you feel and i think you know that after reading my vent post.
Imo, surrendering to higher power can bring incredible peace and takes the weight off of you. But the purpose of manifestation is creating reality how we want it. When you surrender to the higher power as in ā€œ i surrender to god/universe/higher self to take care of me and all my business in life ā€œ the higher power will take care of you as it sees fit. Thatā€™s complete surrender imo. I do this too but not completely, if i want something that Iā€™m finding it hard to manifest or get, i surrender it to the universe/god. It has worked. It worked for my cousin too. He used to manifest in this way but unfortunately he stopped manifesting and became toxic after watching those sigma edits and dialogues.
In the end itā€™s up to you, which way you wanna go. Manifest or complete surrender or partial. Or perhaps, like Jaaj suggested, listen to aura cleanse and etheric cord cutter, take a break, sit in silence, do nothing, stop engaging in mindless activities and see if you feel the need and decide. True answers and wisdom can only come in silence. Or just set out an intention to receive the correct answer/decision for you. :wink:my two cents.

5 Likes

In my perception we are constantly living in fields intertwined with each other so thereā€™s no way of living in a field-less reality. The universe is one big field. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

6 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

correct, but i think JAAJ was referring to programmed/intentional fields to produce some sort of change within us. It can be taxing and based on my observations and experience some of us have made it some sort of a ā€˜choreā€™ to listenā€¦ Thatā€™s not fun or productive if you find yourself in this situation i recommend the same thing JAAJ did, take a little break. This doesnā€™t mean they are bad rather you have momentarily found yourself in a situation where you are now forcing change rather than welcoming. if you know what i mean.

4 Likes

Thank you all for answers! I will probably take a short break and see how it goes

2 Likes

Taking breaks is always good in everything, even a very pleasant activity becomes boring when you do it routinely for a long time. I donā€™t think it is a product of some subconscious programming but rather a product of the brain and your energy body that needs a rest. Although if they are old and useless programming you could do some work to cut cords and cancel contracts and vows made subconsciously or made in past lives.

3 Likes

i can relate so much to this because i was born and raised Catholic as wellā€¦then slowly strayed away from it as i got olderā€¦

i also have this urge because i remember how blissful it was when i used to just do that old school meditation and nothing elseā€¦

i remember a time when i manifested without fieldsā€¦

then certain life events made it difficult for me to manifest againā€¦

i joined this forum when i was the lowest i ever beenā€¦iā€™m still trying to get myself back upā€¦

the world wasnā€™t the way it used to beā€¦thereā€™s stronger emf waves nowā€¦i looked at my old journal from 2012 and it was filled with dreamsā€¦i barely remember any dreams nowā€¦emf is so much stronger now, especially in the cityā€¦

the negative emf audio is a must for me these daysā€¦

ā€¦these fields are great toolsā€¦but i still have that urge to stop using fieldsā€¦like i want to be able to just do plain meditations again to get the similar result of listening to fieldsā€¦

but i canā€™t operate at epsilon and gamma state to access that zero point energy yet lolā€¦

i definitely learned to build my energy where i donā€™t have to listen to that many fields as i used toā€¦

and i did that with the star exercise, guided pranayama meditation and reconnecting with the Angels that i avoided for years because of that Catholic upbringingā€¦Angelic intercession reconnected meā€¦

i felt so charged when i did thatā€¦like i didnā€™t need to listen to fields for like a weekā€¦

but the city emf is no joke lolā€¦

i eventually played the fields againā€¦and i discovered after that week break of not listening to fieldsā€¦my energy got more sensitive where i could feel fields that i didnā€™t used to beforeā€¦

iā€™m a long way from being able to get my brain to operate at epsilon and gamma to access zero point energy by just meditationā€¦so, iā€™m here til i can do that lolā€¦

i hope your break from fields becomes rewarding for youā€¦

3 Likes

I stopped using most and a lot of fields. I became so reliant on them and unfortunately it was contributing to my victim mentality and laziness to take active effort.

It was scary to stop listening to fields I thought I needed but honestly, things have been better lol

I feel less overwhelmed and less ā€œpanickyā€ or desperate. I feel more in control of my own life.

If Iā€™m not using anything to assist me then whatever change I want to see will have to come from me and my own work. There is so much joy in personal achievement.

10 Likes

Hey you can look into bio geometry is the most powerful tools I know for EMF, literally used in cities, and thousands of people felt better, from does tools, they have done studies, and helped people feel better from sickness, emfs, everything even done a whole school through biogeometry for people with autism, and helped massively.

I really think its something that will help you very profoundly.

4 Likes

iā€™ve seen some stuff with ibrahim karim beforeā€¦looks goodā€¦i donā€™t know anybody that tried itā€¦you have experience with those products?

2 Likes

Same, everyday from morning to night, I had fields playing actively and passively. I think each stack of mines spanned from 1-2 hours which drain my energy and I wasnā€™t really being productive about it.

I was heavily reliant on fields, I forgot to live and actively put in the work. I went from playing fields for hours to only listening to each field for 1-2 times. Less is more in my case.

It was the idea in my head, that if I donā€™t have fields playing nonstop Iā€™m losing out on potential benefits that may emerge. Time to be like @Scribe and just play fields one at a time lol.

8 Likes

i saved the pictures of the bio geometry pendants and asked my Dragons to send me energy of them lolā€¦

i can feel a balanceā€¦lol gonna keep working with them and see how it goesā€¦thanks for reminding me of dr ibrahimā€™s work

2 Likes

Seems like youā€™re having signs/signals to stop. Which may be a good idea since taking a break/resting from anything can be beneficial.

If you stop, there may be an urge to resume.

As for the other stuff mentioned:

Do you have a way to feel confident or fairly certain about an answer? If that is important then maybe use that method or find one to test each of the reasons that came to mind. Then there may be some further understanding. Can be done with or without fields.

2 Likes

Great share! Felt instantly connected and even sent an email.

2 Likes

I placed an order last night for Biogeometry pendants and their CD which claims to broadcast the same energy as found in ancient sacred healing spots around the world. I have previously seen videos of Ibrahimā€™s excavations around the Great Pyramid of Giza. He seems to be a great metaphysical scientist.
I tried Sapien fields for over 2 years with no results. So moving on to something else, Biogeometry, once I checked it out yesterday. Unfortunately, my gifted medical clairvoyant is not available to test the pendants for me since he is still recovering after several months of living at hospitals and rehabs because of pneumonia caused by Covid last year.

3 Likes

looking forward to read your testimonial on their productsā€¦

also, somehow i overlooked Dreamā€™s negative ion generator mandala lol

powerful grounding

2 Likes

Unfortunately, these kinds of things do nothing for me. I might as well be looking at a blank piece of paper. I canā€™t sense anything from them. I have recently been removing some of my paid for Sapien audios from my computer since they donā€™t work for me.

3 Likes