Deep urge to stop using fields?

:mechanical_arm:

correct, but i think JAAJ was referring to programmed/intentional fields to produce some sort of change within us. It can be taxing and based on my observations and experience some of us have made it some sort of a ‘chore’ to listen… That’s not fun or productive if you find yourself in this situation i recommend the same thing JAAJ did, take a little break. This doesn’t mean they are bad rather you have momentarily found yourself in a situation where you are now forcing change rather than welcoming. if you know what i mean.

4 Likes

Thank you all for answers! I will probably take a short break and see how it goes

2 Likes

Taking breaks is always good in everything, even a very pleasant activity becomes boring when you do it routinely for a long time. I don’t think it is a product of some subconscious programming but rather a product of the brain and your energy body that needs a rest. Although if they are old and useless programming you could do some work to cut cords and cancel contracts and vows made subconsciously or made in past lives.

3 Likes

i can relate so much to this because i was born and raised Catholic as well…then slowly strayed away from it as i got older…

i also have this urge because i remember how blissful it was when i used to just do that old school meditation and nothing else…

i remember a time when i manifested without fields…

then certain life events made it difficult for me to manifest again…

i joined this forum when i was the lowest i ever been…i’m still trying to get myself back up…

the world wasn’t the way it used to be…there’s stronger emf waves now…i looked at my old journal from 2012 and it was filled with dreams…i barely remember any dreams now…emf is so much stronger now, especially in the city…

the negative emf audio is a must for me these days…

…these fields are great tools…but i still have that urge to stop using fields…like i want to be able to just do plain meditations again to get the similar result of listening to fields…

but i can’t operate at epsilon and gamma state to access that zero point energy yet lol…

i definitely learned to build my energy where i don’t have to listen to that many fields as i used to…

and i did that with the star exercise, guided pranayama meditation and reconnecting with the Angels that i avoided for years because of that Catholic upbringing…Angelic intercession reconnected me…

i felt so charged when i did that…like i didn’t need to listen to fields for like a week…

but the city emf is no joke lol…

i eventually played the fields again…and i discovered after that week break of not listening to fields…my energy got more sensitive where i could feel fields that i didn’t used to before…

i’m a long way from being able to get my brain to operate at epsilon and gamma to access zero point energy by just meditation…so, i’m here til i can do that lol…

i hope your break from fields becomes rewarding for you…

3 Likes

I stopped using most and a lot of fields. I became so reliant on them and unfortunately it was contributing to my victim mentality and laziness to take active effort.

It was scary to stop listening to fields I thought I needed but honestly, things have been better lol

I feel less overwhelmed and less “panicky” or desperate. I feel more in control of my own life.

If I’m not using anything to assist me then whatever change I want to see will have to come from me and my own work. There is so much joy in personal achievement.

10 Likes

Hey you can look into bio geometry is the most powerful tools I know for EMF, literally used in cities, and thousands of people felt better, from does tools, they have done studies, and helped people feel better from sickness, emfs, everything even done a whole school through biogeometry for people with autism, and helped massively.

I really think its something that will help you very profoundly.

4 Likes

i’ve seen some stuff with ibrahim karim before…looks good…i don’t know anybody that tried it…you have experience with those products?

2 Likes

Same, everyday from morning to night, I had fields playing actively and passively. I think each stack of mines spanned from 1-2 hours which drain my energy and I wasn’t really being productive about it.

I was heavily reliant on fields, I forgot to live and actively put in the work. I went from playing fields for hours to only listening to each field for 1-2 times. Less is more in my case.

It was the idea in my head, that if I don’t have fields playing nonstop I’m losing out on potential benefits that may emerge. Time to be like @Scribe and just play fields one at a time lol.

8 Likes

i saved the pictures of the bio geometry pendants and asked my Dragons to send me energy of them lol…

i can feel a balance…lol gonna keep working with them and see how it goes…thanks for reminding me of dr ibrahim’s work

2 Likes

Seems like you’re having signs/signals to stop. Which may be a good idea since taking a break/resting from anything can be beneficial.

If you stop, there may be an urge to resume.

As for the other stuff mentioned:

Do you have a way to feel confident or fairly certain about an answer? If that is important then maybe use that method or find one to test each of the reasons that came to mind. Then there may be some further understanding. Can be done with or without fields.

2 Likes

Great share! Felt instantly connected and even sent an email.

2 Likes

I placed an order last night for Biogeometry pendants and their CD which claims to broadcast the same energy as found in ancient sacred healing spots around the world. I have previously seen videos of Ibrahim’s excavations around the Great Pyramid of Giza. He seems to be a great metaphysical scientist.
I tried Sapien fields for over 2 years with no results. So moving on to something else, Biogeometry, once I checked it out yesterday. Unfortunately, my gifted medical clairvoyant is not available to test the pendants for me since he is still recovering after several months of living at hospitals and rehabs because of pneumonia caused by Covid last year.

3 Likes

looking forward to read your testimonial on their products…

also, somehow i overlooked Dream’s negative ion generator mandala lol

powerful grounding

2 Likes

Unfortunately, these kinds of things do nothing for me. I might as well be looking at a blank piece of paper. I can’t sense anything from them. I have recently been removing some of my paid for Sapien audios from my computer since they don’t work for me.

3 Likes

My first thought when reading was, "empty your mind."

How you do that or what that means is up to you. If there is any interest in doing so.

2 Likes

LOL!
Anyone who does TM has their mind/thoughts emptied spontaneously each session. For me, that has been daily for the past 50 years.
Next lifetime I will get a nervous system that works normally.

2 Likes

@Forumuser if you have an intuitive inkling to take a break from fields, by all means do so. I agree with everyone else here that a break can be beneficial.

100%.
The question is whether you’re aware of this or not.

1 Like

Lol indeed!

There’s a lot of fun statements to be replied with here and I’m not holding back. Ready?

Daily for 50 years, then there must be some skill, expertise, some may even view mastery with that amount of time. Sincere congratulations. I’m grateful, since I don’t usually encounter such practictioners, or levels of commitment.

If your mind/thoughts are emptied each session daily, then until the next session they are filled to some extent. And then you empty them again. Continuously emptied and refilled. Why keep refilling?

That last sentence is a filled thought:
plan, of a perceived future, source of an issue, working condition, normal/abnormal

Lots of ideas, possibly identified with.

Even just the general idea that one’s mind is well practiced at being empty.

My favorite part may be this; a projection, or a partial reflection of one in another.

Alone, I’m at peace. With others, busy with unnecessary thoughts.

I could greatly benefit with not participating in them. And here you are, an expert, a potential master.

I wonder about being when emptying the mind is no longer practiced, because it is no longer necessary.

1 Like

To clarify. Many years of practice does not necessarily result in one becoming a master of any spiritual method. I reached a state of true enlightenment, temporary, lasted one night from an advanced TM program. Enlightenment or emptying the mind cannot be understood at all unless one has a direct experience of it. There is no prior experience to compare this state of mind to. So when we think what enlightenment might feel like, we are wrong. So much of zen writings has confused people because the zen masters describing their states of consciousness, are in a different state of consciousness than the student or reader hearing about these descriptions of a different perception. One cannot empty their mind, this would cause undo strain even if it could happen. It takes different energies to make changes in the brain which produce enlightenment. There are over 30 signs of being in an enlightened state. An enlightened state means it is temporary, comes and goes. Enlightenment means permanent higher state with those 30 or more traits. One of which is no thoughts. There is just consciousness. Thoughts come back when the person needs to think. Otherwise there is internal silence, usually accompanied by causeless joy and bliss and unlimited love, which is our natural state. Thousands are now in enlightened states thanks to the methods from the Golden Age movement of the avatar, Amma Bhagavan. People can read daily the testimonials on Telegram group where they describe what is going on. Unfortunately, none of the GAM methods work because of my unique nervous system or whatever the reason is. One percent of people doing these methods will not experience results. When I said emptying my mind during TM, what happens is that the mind goes to a field of greater charm during TM, on its own. There is no directing of the mind, which is impossible anyway. In these deep states of relaxation of mind and body, there is more silence in between 2 thoughts. Happens on its own, one cannot empty their mind intentionally. But anyone who is in an enlightened state these days, has the experience of an empty mind. I feel great sympathy for those who pursue Zen/mindfulness for years, trying to reach a higher state of consciousness by paying attention to their breathing. I tried Zen right before learning TM. Very surface level of the mind experience. Quite boring, in fact. Because focusing on the breathing prevented letting go of the mind and therefore you stay at the surface level witihout experiencing the natural tendency of the mind to go in the direction of greater charm, which is pure consciousness, awareness of awareness itself without thoughts. You do TM to release stress in the mind and the body. Daily life brings back more stress, so then the next day you meditate again. That’s it in a nutshell. I also have had higher states of consciousness from the Kam Yuen Method, and Peter Hess Sound Massage. No need to meditate at all if the GAM methods work for someone. That special energy makes immediate changes in the brain to produce results. Their latest program is now producing healing miracles for health problems. If one wants to have the experience of deep meditation with wonderful long lasting silence, stillness of the mind and deep relaxation of the body without learning TM, then Inspire 3 company has an audio program called Brain Evolution System. Way beyond Hemi-sync or Eco-Sync, etc. They use a different sound technology that gives that results that they advertise. Tried it out of curiosity because of a great online testimonial of a woman who also did TM. But to wrap this up, fortunate are you guys who can experience results from Sapien audios. My medical clairvoyant tested the system for me in 2018 and found it be very weak. But then when I had him test it again two years ago when I forgot that he tested it in 2018, the results were very good this second time. I don’t know if Sapien improved his method over the past years since 2018, or if my medical clairvoyant just was not very accurate in his testing of this system. Check out the GAM, free sessions every day online to experience the essence and effects of change in consciousness from the ancient Soma plant. Usually results in causeless joy when it works for a person. Fortunately, I have trusted friends in the GAM who share their experiences with me. It’s real. A direct experience, no need for intellectual gymnastics. Get the experiences of ancient masters in the most direct manner ever presented on this planet. If it works for you. After the experience of a higher state of consciousness, those Zen books and writings from other masters starts to make sense once you have the same experiences they had. You understand more of how quantum mechanics operates. The Unified Field theory is the Tao, the Absolute, the Mother of 10,000 things, etc. The Tao is the source of thought, and that’s where we go during TM. That’s why it’s fulfilling. You don’t commit to doing TM, you do it for 50 years because it feels good. Length of time on a spiritual path does not equate to mastery. It all comes down to the functioning of the nervous system. The condition of the brain.

1 Like

You’re a funny person :)

The image I had, perhaps conceptual realization, involved this action on a loop. Liquid being poured into a cup, a chalice as personally preferred, and then at the end of the loop the beginning of pouring out some, but not all of the liquid. And then starting again.

The realization involved an image of liquid being poured into a rotated, tilted chalice, so that as the liquid entered, it was being poured out, like a cascading waterfall.

Outside of the imagery, the meaning came across as this. To let whatever enters the mind pass through, with identifying with what you like, and then identifying with what you like. Being with what you would like to be.

The reflection & realization were pleasant. I’m thankful for the interaction.

Time/space, who needs it? ;)