Delayed effects on fields?

Has anyone ever found “Oh this field isn’t really doing much whatever” then some days pass, and you strangely feel any set of effects perhaps?

I don’t know if this is delayed, or a blockage clearing. But sometimes I’m sorta happier and more carefree than normal.

But I want to know if this is possible at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Or maybe this is just my imagination.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes its normal, not very common for me but once in a while theres a field that kicks in like 3 days later.

There could be several variants or reasons (not a statement but more based on personal experience, what ive read from others and my understanding about fields) I dont know which ones youve seen this specifically but

• some fields are very complex like they have a lot of layers, and a lot of them easy you into them before really kicking in.

• the smart ones learn you first, your needs, issues and best way to work in you

• the field’s first job is to clear or like prime your systems or mental state or chakras etc

• not all what a field does or all elements are in the description so at times we might be waiting to see x y z thats mentioned in the description but we arent yet, however the field is working in more subtle things that are not mentioned.

• for some is a matter of tuning into the energy at play because not much energy sensitivity (not necessarily Subconscious blockages) so once their body/mind/spirit/aura embrace the energy and accepts it then it kicks in

And let me just add.

Some fields you dont really feel anything but they are working and will eventually show results if you are consistent

11 Likes

Yeah this is particularly noticeable with tags and brain fields for me. But I’ve also noticed this apparent time lag of results. A pretty interesting phenomenon to be perfectly honest.

4 Likes

I believe with brain fields 2 things are happening.

1. You’re actually doing the mental exercises or mental operations yourself, but energetically. No matter what brain exercise you do in real life, it would take time to see large improvement with a brain scan. Thankfully for us, we can do many, accurate, mental operations, and then keep doing it and doing it at a high level, even with fatigue, because we do don’t “need” the focus.

2. Brain fields like Manhattan Method keep working on you after you listen. Sometimes you can even feel the effects much after your most recent play.

But if you keep spamming brain fields, especially with the boosters. You’ll see quicker results. I use like 10 hours of boosters total a day, then I sleep with advantageous brain plan (and today I also slept with brain game.) which allows me to feel more effects daily and stronger wiring. So technically we’re getting faster results than someone doing the learning physically, but the brain is so complex it takes time.

As for tags I’m not the most knowledgeable on the topic, but I believe that they are more passive than fields. If they are similar to mandalas in their actual output, then many mandalas are stated to be “passively working” and the audios are the “big punch”.

But that’s my understanding and maybe someone can either pitch in or correct me.

5 Likes

General boosters or specific brain related boosters ?

I think brain boosters are much better for the brain than regulsr boosters yet I still use KQC, Torsion, ego diss+, etc.

Brain key and snapping synapses for sure made a HUGE difference for me.

Advantageous brain plan is another that made results show up quicker.

Brain game is not a booster but it may help with synaptogenesis… Yet either way it “tied” together all my wiring helping me see more of my own results.

4 Likes

What kind of boosters do you use? If by booster you mean “Brain” field then I’ve used Brain Regeneration, Permanent Brain Enhancement, and occasionally Superhuman Genius.

If I use Brain Regen overnight I will usually feel weird the next day. But I think it is doing something well. But if there’s better fields to play throughout the day please let me know! Thanks. You’re definitely more experienced than I am.

Oh sorry. Didn’t know you replied twice. So KQC, Torsion, and ego dissolution are good brain booster fields?

Thanks for telling me all this. Disregard my last post xD

May I ask what are the best free fields that I can use for now?

No. Brain key, snapping synapses and advantageous brain plan are brain boosters.

Actually Ego Dissolution still counts as it increases neuroplasticity.

Tell them that and more then :+1:.

What do you mean ?

This part of its description

Other than the energetic effects, areas of high density of 5-HT2A receptors will have an increased glutamate level, there is also be some enhanced glucose absorption,(brain fuel) to compensate for the increased cell excitability which should take place in the frontal and temporal regions.

And this note from SammyG - Easy Ego Dissolution Meditation for Deconditioning the Mind

@igem

It just means that because your ego patterns will be deactivated it will cost you more energy to think and process what’s going on without the shortcuts.

It will consume more energy per cells hence the increase of energy to handle it.

It can be like a workout, but not close to a brain booster, it’s a mind booster

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks for clarification.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn’t find anywhere in the ego dissolution thread or description that suggested it was a brain booster or that neurogenesis was increased.

I still use it though along with the others for that extra push!

Yeah happened to me many times. I think it kinda depends on your energy system receptivity, and that can vary a lot, even during the same day. I always take this into account and this is why I rarely loop fields nowadays. Even you don’t feel the effects right away, the fields are sure as hell are still working “in the background”.

1 Like

Not days but I feel them hours later, like right now I played minor blueprint 2 hours ago but im just starting to feel it fully

any1 else like that ???

1 Like