I’d prefer the other way… non deleting at all :grimacing:

We have to accept the limits of our and others rational minds, ego etc

Learn to not judge ourself and others on that base

Also some topic become totally useless after all that deleting lol

2 Likes

yeah well that is shit 2 if you lose all the good information

ratatatatatata the delet button

2 Likes

Bringing this back to moderators’ attention: a deleting limit, yes, but in the opposite way. That is, a daily/weekly/monthly quota.

It can sound far-fetched or anti-democratic or whatever. I had already explained in this same thread that I’m not 100% against the option to delete messages, when really necessary.

However, this has become a primary communication style for some members and this is quite annoying. There are a bunch of threads where people are in a “I write nonsense, then delete and runaway, satisfied for having spoken my so-called cringey truth” mindset (side note: if they were so satisfied and proud of their post, they probably wouldn’t delete but… this is a whole other story about growing up and taking responsibility).

And at the end, what remains in those threads are a series of monologues or fragmented non-dialogues.

Not among my habits, but I will absolutely ignore any preachings about this post by the way, except feedback coming directly from the moderators.

Thank you.

7 Likes

I kinda regretted taking shots at someone earlier cuz I didn’t knew who he was and thought he had some ego issue even tho it was my bad(wasnt being toxic) but cleaned it up well tho… Talk about smooth crime :innocent:
I hope no one saw it :eyes:

Hah talk about saying dumb things and regretting later @anon48416969

But I didnt see anything so don’t worry :eyes:

1 Like