Deleting Limit

Can you remove the deleting limit pls

1 Like

No. It wants you to feel some more regrets after you say something bad. :joy::joy:
You can’t clean your acts so quickly!

3 Likes

yeah feeling dumb for telling people the answer but they just dont give a fuck , I regret things like that a lot :smile:

2 Likes

Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Don’t think I’m judging (you know that I like you ginjin)… or well, maybe judging only 0,07% :p

I deleted only 3 messages so far, in agreement with my interlocutor in the thread, because both of us didn’t want to be “bad examples” for other readers. Other similar examples can exist, like deleting a post with an obsolete content, etc.

Now… when it comes to constantly write awkward things… These shouldn’t be deleted that easily imo. One should face the consequences of his/her act for at least 24 hours lol. You see what I mean? Writing crap and then escaping as if nothing happened? Life doesn’t work that way.

And about this part: when one deletes his/her messages because nobody answered or “liked” them… This can be pointing out some serious ego issues. “I wrote that message pretending to help people but actually my only intention was to get some likes hohoho”.

Instead, not getting any answer or “like”, and then seeing if you internally “react” to that… can be a good test about your self (or selflessness lol).

Damn, I started sounding like self development books :@ :)))

That said, don’t take me too seriously. These are just my subjective views <3

10 Likes

nah well Im a bit pissed at that matter because I tell people all the time things that are right but nobody bats an eye and when things turn out like I said it they dont even give a fuck what I said so fuck them, I don’t want to play this role anymore

But you are right, dont let things deleted that are cringy, you learn from them and fuck the likes, and judge all you want, thats what the ego does if you want or not, wont learn anythings anyways if the ego didnt judge

I accept critisism

Maybe they do, but telling other people “you were right” is something else (= humility, etc.).

Yes, it has some qualities too lol. I still have my ego, you’re right. It’s not something to be erased by listening Ego dissolution (even the description of the field confirms that) but we rearrange things in time :)

Shouldn’t have intervened maybe. I was not targeting you specifically or only.

4 Likes

Nah I get what you want to say, everybody should speak their mind if they want, those who cant accept it, well bad for them

2 Likes

But yeah I take the things with being bad examples, I dont plan on becoming on either thats why deleted a lot where I went primal dumb mode and I like you 2, you helped me and again thank you for that

3 Likes

Thank you too my bro. We always learn from each other here. I get what you mean. And again, don’t mind my teaching attitude too much, because it’s a deformation: I have to “teach” sometimes and my students suffer a lot, since I never let them sleep in peace during my classes :joy:

2 Likes

oh you are a teacher, thats cool, please let your students become humans that are proud to be themselfes, dont let their lifes become shit, sometimes you have to let go if you cant change things but please, dont be a shit teacher, not like the teachers I had who were just egoistic fucks thinking about themselfs. Some were cool tho but welp, they were old so they arent teachers anymore

1 Like

I’m not a teacher officially but I’m sometimes invited to do some teaching activities. I try to do just as you said (even if this requires to shake up people a little bit).

The students are mostly “happy” in the end… but not the administration :)))) These are like “oh noooo, that lady has ruined our official course curriculum” lol

4 Likes

fuck the administration, you do a great job, thank you

2 Likes

Stop or you’ll make me blush :p

I just try to keep this mindset: being a sheep only suits the animal sheep :heart: (Samurai wrote a post about purity today. That’s the point). But humans becoming sheeps? That’s dangerous.

2 Likes

Samurai should be a religion, nah joking but yeah the things he says are motivational and helpful

2 Likes

I like him much too, as you already know :)) I’d like to invite him to one of my classes lol

2 Likes

you wont be the teacher then ;D

I’d gladly resign if he comes :))

3 Likes

mortals

3 Likes

hahahhahahaaha yeah man, the first thing he would say while coming into class

“mortals”

3 Likes