Demonology

Well, the way I see it, Midgard is this Universe/Plane as a whole. The 8 other realms represent different dimensions and planes of existence.

2 Likes

Obviously, Bifröst is Christ Consciousness or the union of the two consorts.

1 Like

How come they (certain people who had access in the first place) lost their connections to these worlds/realms?

Or they didn’t?

Not sure. I think it’s mostly about controlling your point of focus. Before, wars were all about one God vs Another.

I think somewhere between WWI and WWII, when Oppenheimer opened a very tangible gateway to the Mahabharata and the Germans unleashed the Einherjar - leading to the discovery of steroids and nuclear weapons … there was an armistice of sorts and humanity was left to its own devices to see how it would fare without too much interference … the result was very entropic … so things began to come back into motion, recently.

Let’s just say that Covid “triggered” a few Dieties.

1 Like

Can you expand a little bit on the last sentence?

5 Likes

That bookshelf in the background :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Demons are entities that can be traced back to and are polarized to AIN, the nothingness or even non-existence that was before any light, the shadow that the light of source/god cast. Their ways are the one of the empowerment of the self alone, and not through love, they portray the left-hand-path of the magician and guide him through the test of fire, to be reborn out of that. Its a path of power and greater freedom. Its not for the weak minded

Hi there @LadyinWhite

Here are some links to make your SapienMed journey easier! FAQ Collection for Newcomers

Welcome KY and Empress