Dengue Virus

Hello all Forum members,
I need help your advice for Dengue fever. YES Dengue virus is old virus, but i cant find anywhere any help frenquency as Morphic, Rife, Binaural , Solffegio.Now I have been attacked severely by Dengue Virus, also Chikungunya Virus last 3 year ago. I feel fever , headache and rush all my body skin.
Pls need urgently for some sapien old stack which can help dengue fever. Virus disruption v2 cant help for Dengue. Thanks in Advance :pray:

5 Likes

Sorry to read that you are dealing with Dengue virus. I was going to suggest the free Virus Disruption field. How do you know it can’t help dengue? have you tried it?

3 Likes

Also, you can try this …

Edit - Actually, this might be for the environment.

4 Likes

Yes, I already tried many time Virus Disruption V2. This stack is very effective and helped me when i and my family got Covid. But not dengue.
Thank you very much for paying attention my post.

4 Likes

I found some studies that show some effectiveness of ivermectin on dengue virus replication. You can google to see more results.

Ivermectin audio is on patreon if you are a subscriber, don’t know how similar it works compared to the actual drug though but maybe worth a try.

Ivermectin on Patreon

here’s the thread on this forum

7 Likes

Also try to avoid mosquitoes or just find out where they’re coming from? Apart from fields. I guess you should focus on getting well and getting your blood level normal (it affects some components of blood also right?)

2 Likes

I had an interesting experience with mosquitoes. We were out in Napa, and I decided to sneak away in the night to do a little healing ceremony and was continuously bothered by a swarm of mosquitoes who seemed to relish my blood lol… Started looping Angelic Intercession and they were all gone!

I have heard testimonials from folks about the Crystal Skull doing the same with other bugs as well…

11 Likes

That’s a pretty cool way to drive out mosquitoes :rofl: Who’d have even thought :woozy_face:
Actually I was preparing for an Economics paper yesterday and I saw your message. Great synchronicity cause my house has been hijacked by a couple of mosquitoes since last week. I had no time to buy the refill for the repellant due to exams. Ended p following your example and played Angelic intercession. It worked! The mosquitoes actually ended up flying away from me, I could see it with my own eyes. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Today i went to clinic and doctor said not dengue. But he didnt say exactly what it is.
I remembered i listened The_Platelet_Rich_Plasma²_Bath one time and grouding one time then The_Plasma_Light_and_Infrasound_Bioactive_Beach one time and grounding before i got fever with skin rash. Do you know something side effect for that two stack mixed? Thanks in Advance.

I don’t know much :sweat_smile: definitely not a science person, me. I hope someone can help you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like