Desna's Free Financial Abundance Live Stream (11/11 3 PM EST)

:headphones: Use headphones, earbuds, IEMs for best experience of hearing much of the full spectrum frequency better. Speakers can work too if you’d like

Sound issues :mute:

:iphone: Mobile users
For anyone having issues with sound on mobile device. Turn on Desktop mode / desktop view.

:computer: Desktop/mobile users :iphone:
If there is still no sound, tap on the sound icon to the left in desktop mode.

:film_projector: Stream isues

:arrows_counterclockwise: Be sure you reload / refresh the page to be sure the stream gets loaded properly

:globe_with_meridians: If the stream is not playing still, try a different browser that’s completely clean / new. Google Chrome, Firefox, Brave

Mobile: Google Cbrome, Bromite, Fennec, Brave

:gear: Try switching to a different device

:satellite: Try turning off the VPN

:white_check_mark: Please do reference this for more smoother interactions and less repeat-answers

5 Likes

Great vibes, Desna - not often do you see DJs mixing on vinyl and doing it so flawlessly :slight_smile:

10 Likes

oh yeah nice stuff that was

5 Likes

Is it over?

3 Likes

yea

2 Likes

This was so much fun!
Thank You Dream & Desna! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and @DESNA for such a wonderful Live Stream!

We could all use more abundance, so a big thank you for letting us have this one for free.

Also, another big thank you to the beautiful and amazing Sapien Fam and others who were able to make it. Of course shout out to @Lunamoon as well, glad to you see around!!

Love you guys!

16 Likes

talented! incredible! @DESNA!

captain and desna- thank you!

that’s vibes for all week!! :heart:

10 Likes

Incredible! Thank you Desna and Captain for merging techno with financial morphic fields. Felt the energy tingling throughout.

Love this new streaming format! :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for this event Dream, Desna.

Looking forward to the Sapien Med Party Tour! :grin:

11 Likes

That was sooooo much fun!! :radio: :musical_note:
I loved every minute of it! Thank you Desna! :sparkling_heart: Thank you Dream! :hugs:
A huge shout out to everyone that was at the party, you brought such awesome energy! :dancer: :man_dancing:

10 Likes

What an incredible hour it was! I was burning sage & palo santo the entire time, while dancing around.

The field was very powerful. I had to lie down for 90 minutes afterward and rest.

Thank you so much once again Sapien/Dream & DESNA! It was the best “abundance” gift ever :heart: :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Twas lit! I really enjoyed it haha i love this new outlet for us to come together as a community, it’s always so much fun!

After a whole week of no work, an hour after this session ended, i finally got called to work tomorrow! That financial abundance kicking in lol

Thank you :pray:

14 Likes

Many Thanks
Desna & Dream !

5 Likes

nice session. i closed my eyes and meditated with a headphone because i want to hear a frequency that constantly played at the lower frequency (the bass line). I think that’s the important thing i need to hear in this DJ set.

I got into a meditation state very quickly (maybe under 3 min). I remembered i heard the musuc changed from full layers into a minimum structure (like a chorus to a verse, with less tension and instruments). So i sort of woke up and looked at the screen, to see is it the end of the music journey. The time on the cellphone showed it was 3:33pm. Nothing is coincidence. Everything is well planned in sapien stuff, even for a dj playing music (just a masking layer to the bass line that actually does something to my mind).

My chest instantly felt less lightened or some blockages had been removed during and after this live session. Please continue to host these innovative energy session. I truly enjoy it (i am a huge fan of 90s trance, like Prodigy, system F, Crystal Method, Armand Van Helden, Studio X, Lange, Darude, and the 00s harddance Benny Benassi, Robert natus, DJ proteus…) I was lucky to experience great electronic music when drugs are not forced to be ‘included’ in the admission ticket at that time…

2 Likes
19 Likes

Support DESNA

3 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

:eyes:’s indeed! lol That looks crazy awesome haha looking forward to it!

5 Likes

DESNA :dizzy:

1 Like