Destinus sigil

Is it safe to boost environmental mandalas?
sapiens (negative ion) and maitreya (ice wall)

if Yes, how many times is max recommended

and since sammy recommends boosting my 2 rings with dragon golem and luck (sigil), how many times can i safely them??

2 Likes

Why You Should Stop Boosting Fields

4 Likes

Let me expand on my earlier reply:

It is a general guideline that the fields work as they are and, as the thread I previously shared with you explains, boosting, whilst available, is generally not needed nor is recommended in a lot of cases.

You’re here telling us that you understand that @SammyG recommended to you, in your particular case, that boost the fields you placed on your rings. Notice I phrased that carefully, because none of us beyond you and Sammy know what he said. For all we know, he said something along the lines of “your rings are fine, your fields are fine, but if you’re really worried about it, you can try boosting them” (and you heard that differently) or maybe there’s something significant and special about your particular case. The rest of us can’t know that. Without that important information, we could wind up providing you with unhelpful guidance instead of the helpful guidance you’re wanting from us.

It’s kind of like going to a doctor, who recommended for your particular case that you take this pill. And then you come to us (some of whom might have similar conditions to yours) and ask us how many of this pill you should take. Now, hopefully, you don’t do that with actual pills. Instead, I’m hoping that you would go back and ask the expert doctor who prescribed this pill in the first place any questions you have about your prescription.

That being said, some other general rules of thumb with these fields are:

• Read the full, pertinent threads (like the one linked above) carefully (so that you understand all the factors and dynamics involved in your own decision).
  • Get as clear as you can about what your intentions are about what you’re contemplating doing (including defining what you mean with all your terms like “healing” or “entrepreneurship” and how you’ll know when you get them).
  • With all new things (fields, items, boosting, etc.) start slowly at first and tailor your way forward based on your own personal experiences.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

" Yes they are successfull , I would recommend field boosting them. "

thats what he said to me
since i wont boost the luck ring base on your reply, that sentence will only apply to the ring with the dragon golem.

so… im planning to boost my dragon “one time” once i printed the sigil

1 Like

I believe it would not cause any harm, but still Sapien’s stuff does not really need boosting its already effective.
I use booster mainly for my own spells/sigils and other creator’s stuff.
Sapien’s stuff is already so fine tuned that every field is already in optimal power to assure it works for any and everyone without causing unwanted side effects, so boosting it even further may disturb this balance.

3 Likes