Detachment for Spiritual Growth

Also detach from others being offended because honestly, it shouldn’t matter, it’s a “they” problem.

I don’t expect everyone to like or engage everything I say… Just express yourself as you feel earnestly compelled to. Adjust because source makes it right, not because you want the approval of “others”. All experiences are necessary to some capacity. The stars only need to align once for the most mundane of actions to flip the world upside down.

It’s a good field to be unstifled, explore more, and be more.

Conceptual Realization here:

Q is a higher dimensional being, the collective echo here is: being timid and afraid limits your potential.

Of course, the key here is not to be foolhardy or foolish, but rather, to be “ok” even in uncharted territory … as long as you’re aiming big, confrontation is inevitable, as is a few sacrifices here and there…

4 Likes

Wow, I Have been thinking about such a field recently. Very grateful!!!

4 Likes

Was surfing through Patreon, trying out different fields to help me with my situation and this was posted :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Is the picture a mandala? Like is it fielded?

I saw it being posted on instagram

2 Likes

Emotional Release + Detachment = Feeling very liberating

Eternally grateful. :pray:t4:

Also on Dream Seeds

16 Likes

This field is gold. :trophy:

I was traveling today and normally it would take a couple of hours to get to my destination but things were delayed and it took longer than expected. In the past, I used to get really annoyed and pissed. I’ve been better thanks to Dream’s fields but annoyance would creep in from time to time.
I played this field a few times and was totally zen and detached. I even tried to get myself annoyed but it didn’t work. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I LOVE this field. Thanks for creating another gem, Dream! :purple_heart:

27 Likes

sooo happy for this one. The art of not giving a #### was not my tallent…

This one + Resilience (The Antifragile) => peace of mind

8 Likes

SAPIEN MED isn’t demonitized anymore !! Congratulations ! It was about time.

3 Likes

dreamseeds isnt anymore

sapien med still is

also has a permanent warning (for a fat metabolism field, they said it was inappropriate and offensive)

43 Likes

We should just keep mentioning Dream Seeds on Sapien Med comments and attempt to move some of the audience to Dream Seeds.

In fact, I think we can just go comment on other YouTube channels too… :smiley:

3 Likes

so maybe in hindsight it was a good move to seperate the channels. but you got your patreons anyway. we got your back.

yeah i immedately thought that field was fatphobic , how dare you? (greta voice) lol

6 Likes

New perspectives can also be added :yum:

6 Likes

Ohh niiice. Thanks Hauru! I used it earlier with PoNR.

Will do next round :hugs:

5 Likes

Are we sure we can use this for Detachment in general?

1 Like

I just have the feeling Dream just sneakily released one of the most important fields ever…
This is literally speedrunning progress. Removing everything you don’t need to grow. Detaching from results=less stress, MORE results, faster manifestation.

20 Likes

In a sense yes, what type of detachment are you questioning?

1 Like

I mean detachment from material desires

1 Like

Yes, this is in a self what the field is trying to teach you.

Seeking an end result, work with the field and allow it to drive where it does. Have faith.

3 Likes

Makes sense, we cannot spiritually grow while being attached to material desires. This is what I understand.

2 Likes