Deus est fortitudo mea

If you’re cutting them yourself, what I do is also imagine them being burnt off and sealed.

Detachment for Spiritual Growth is a great field too.

4 Likes

That’s a smart idea, because I literally watched those boogers grow back right before my eyes. I eventually found a creative way to get rid of them but I forgot what it was (as I was I alpha or theta) but I’m going to remember this for next time

mine too lol
might be the only thing that grounds me
envision the opposite of red bull (no I don’t drink it) :joy:

1 Like

lol I’m thinking red bull and empaths don’t go so well together
at least not with this one :joy:

Thanks for sharing this thread with us, Tabitha, er I mean Bewitched lol

1 Like

We want to see the Good Boy now :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ducky is delightful :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ducky is so lucky :four_leaf_clover: (🫣 had too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

3 Likes

Typical Ball Like position :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Long life to this Negentropical Boy

1 Like

It is not the patriarchy, it is the ruling religous classes that have ruled over most humans for many Thousands of years, making everyone’s lives miserable with shame and guilt. Religious “leaders” are totalitarian dictators in disguise.
But that’s not the point I want to make here.
Rather it is this:
How many low vibe people have accused each other of something out of jelaousy and hatred?
For example, like in the DDR, how many people have misused their positions of power to report someone and falsely accuse them?
It is the nasty part of human nature.
And it has happened since human history has begun.

Be careful with those magazines. The people writing them have usualy no historical education and are running their own agendas of hate and divide and conquer (“we against the rest”).
It is another matrix trap.
Don’t fall for this.
Your emotions and wounds are real.
The story behind those emotions and wounds might be manipulated though.
These magazines often use the archetype of the “sinful outcasted witch” to hook into those emotions/wounds and through this, make their readers become emotionally invested and buy even more magazines, books etc.
It is an energy transfer trap, they same that politicians use to motivate the masses to become invested in something…

Heal the SHAME and GUILT and all the REPRESSED ANGER that comes from this for all your incarnations.
It is much more likely that those emotions from the past come from having being betrayed by someone or falsely accused by someone, than from what the magazine is trying to make you believe – but only you can know. Sorry, if this does not align with your perceptions, just wanted to give you a broader perspective.

4 Likes

Lol i get you.
These are my lucky shelter pockemons :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’re so cute! And I love your plants :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

“Just a mix of the good days with the bad ones
Hope the good days outweigh the bad ones
Get ya money right
Let it rack up
If I go least I know I meant something to someone
You meant something to someone, too :heart:

4 Likes

Nice title.

1 Like

A soul continuum experience:

instantly I saw and felt the veil shifting/lifting/dissolving - always within seconds of playing soul continuum. It’s very strong. I was immediately given bright beautiful Angel wings and my third eye was being blessed/ activated /cleansed. Then I saw the man in the hospital bed that I’ve seen before. I know him as me somehow from another timeline. He was/is scared and afraid and I would take care of him in the astral, but only when soul continuum brings him to me, which is about 2-3 times now. Many times I’ve played it and haven’t seen him at all. I could see that we were linked by an etheric cord and I was sustaining him somehow. Suddenly I found myself in dark woods. There was a snake and an egg which I believe to symbolize cleansing, transmutation, and rebirth. suddenly I saw witches everywhere and they (we) were dancing in a circle and all of a sudden on the right side of my mental screen I saw at the same time that a white blanket was thrown over the man and in the physical I found myself gasping “NO!” but he was already gone.
I saw then that the witches were not doing anything malicious, but they were somehow vindicating his death. Maybe they were interceding on his behalf. But then I saw a beautiful red cord of health between the deceased man and I. And somehow I felt he made an agreement with me. Something happened. Some spell was broken or created or something because I understand that that man is gifting me health and vitality even though he is passed. It was weeks ago when I first got the download that he said “I have something you want/need” and “I’m helping you and you’re helping me”
And it’s very vague and blurry. But I know he’s at peace now. There’s a lot of angelic presence around. I really don’t know what else to make of it… these things make sense of themselves in time.

8 Likes

I love this journal. So much here resonates with my own journey :pray:

2 Likes

Eventually, you’ll recall that version … but it would feel so “strange” to you.

That’s part of the integration process … you slowly turn into a mini-singularity absorbing more and more of the same thing.

Black holes don’t swallow things on purpose… it’s just the nature of their intense awareness… which is what generates gravity.

3 Likes

Don’t look to memories and comforts of the past to help you feel grounded in reality

I guess to a certain extent that’s helpful, as there are no absolutes in life.

But I’m seeing it from an angle of if you’re feeling lost and in between two worlds, if you go back to your old thoughts and memories to remember who you are, then you’re there again.

In many ways if you can remember, you are
Recall = to be
Feelings… arising as imprints from the past
Thoughts that arise as a way of making sense of all the energetic info imprinted inside of you
To make it concrete at 3D

I think one of the most challenging things can be completely losing yourself
And trusting and allowing the new to integrate in

IMG_1013

5 Likes

“I think and think and think, I’ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.” — Jonathan Safran Foer

Suppose I say [IM] my [OWN] saving grace :heart:
Words would go from poetry to prose

2 Likes

Cheers to ripping the band-aids off that you’re most of afraid of ripping off.
Today was both the most painful experience and most liberating at the same time.
My heart hurt with a pain I’ve been running from… .probably my whole life. I didn’t know if I could hold it. I thought it was going to absolutely consume me.
But I’m learning to unlearn. And ironically the images that come to me when I feel I can’t handle the pain are all the times I have… like holding a sweet newborn baby. You always think the pain is going to be the end of you, but beauty comes when we surrender to the process of life. When we don’t cling so tightly to safety. That type of safety just doesn’t exist. There’s safety in the flow of life… but not the static one we try and cling to.

Now when I listen to my oldies but goodies playlist I make songs more meaningful to me…
My new favorite habit

I am everything I want
I am everything I need
I am everything inside of me that I wish I could be :eagle:

:white_heart:

5 Likes

They drank by the pool
But she was soberly aware by the ocean
She’s never fit in
The gods crafted her from a different potion

2 Likes