Deus est fortitudo mea

Post.

42 Likes

You have the title. Now write the book.

15 Likes

I am curious, as someone who is married with children, is your spouse aware of and condoning of this part of your world? I find my spouse likes the results, the person Iā€™ve become, but is really ā€œDonā€™t ask, Donā€™t tell,ā€ when it comes to my esoteric world.

10 Likes

I love this journal already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You are so creative and inpirational.
Im a fanšŸ˜˜

3 Likes

Loved reading your thoughts. Iā€˜m not a mum myself but some of my dear friends are mums. Struggling with loneliness is a big theme for some of them. All their husbands are gone 10-12 hours a day to work, so all they Geberin at home is on them. And because looking after kids is taking all their attention and time, they donā€™t have much opportunities to meet friends and be themselves outside of being a mum.

What I noticed in my friends circle, there are mums who found one or two truly best friends who are also mums and understand the struggles and demanding tasks you go through. They live close to each other and meet almost daily. That gives them the opportunity to support each other and also to have a friend to talk to.
Itā€˜s a big win win.

My mum had her best friend living right next to us and we spent almost every day at each others houses. My siblings and I and the kids of my mumā€™s best brief basically grew up together haha
My mum and her friend helped each other with cooking, picking kids up from kindergarten/school, taking kids to activities, and at the same time they always had good jokes and supporting words from each other. They did that for 15 years until we kids all had grown up. My mum often said she found so much support in that best friend and she wouldnā€™t have mastered challenges as well as she had thanks to her friendā€™s support.

Sorry for taking so much space in your journal. Iā€˜m looking forward to reading more from you and wish you only the best for the New Year.
Being a mum means you are a true hero! You better always know that you are very special.

8 Likes

Looking forward to all your journals.

Nice to see you having a positive perspective.

4 Likes

Write the book. You have a best seller waiting to come out of you, I can already tell. The title alone is great. Seriously, try it.

4 Likes

Its nice to read something like this, finding an outlet for spiritual expression even in the most mundane. Im opposite, alergic to mundane and my soul seeks the fireworks whether in big rituals or initiations or in the material to build an empire.
But its good to balance the mundane everyday process and remember to bring ones spiritual practice in all that we do.
Happy new year and bless ya.

2 Likes

like literally?

i got ā€œonlyā€ 27129 unread e-mails :hear_no_evil:

Just put your mind to it and one of these days you can be as popular as me. I believe in you!

2 Likes

Aries? Sagittarius?

Yes!

You as well

2 Likes

1 Like

Capricorn mountain of ambition tho ironically not big on hard work

:milky_way: :om:

1 Like

The irony is not left on me
That my greatest wound upon healing
Would gift me the ultimate freedom

They sky is gray and dreary
-my all time favorite
and little drops of love from the sky hit my car
& by some divine luck, tiny humans sleep
Finally granting me a moments peace

And the irony is not left on me
That I am doing what not long ago consumed my very existence
It tormented me daily from the moment I awoke to the time Iā€™d lay my head to sleep.
And I couldnā€™t tell you when
But sometimeā€¦
Without a huge banner to inform me
Something changed
Those tears changed me.
The worlds found in fields changed me
And gave me an anchor to pull myself and all the generational trauma and trash I carried out of the darkness

And suddenly the world seems less like itā€™s going to absolutely engulf me

Those thoughts and feelings that were hardwiredā€” and fired and wired under my conscious controlā€” arenā€™t there anymore.

Because emotional pain and trauma literally changes your body and mind. Encodes itself into your being.

All the other cars on the road fade away and itā€™s just me merging with the dark sky
The feelings Iā€™ve retrained myself to anchor to

And the raindrops are my friends,
And remind me how loved I truly am

And what I once feared
Is somehow now the absolute highlight of my day and I just donā€™t want it to end.

Ironic.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

9 Likes

Yes, implants, thought-forms, projectionsā€¦ all of it gets sent your way through the astral matrix where everything intersects.

Pest control is always needed.

ā€œWho is doing this, me, or an external force acting on me?ā€

Make a habit of asking yourself this question as often as you can, until it becomes a Siddhi, and it is a Siddhi, believe me.

3 Likes

I have a bad habit of scrolling for few minutes from time to time, its enough to get your mind polluted with stupid shit. While ago i said stop!:stop_sign::construction:!!!
No scrolling no stupid stuff from internet.
Im slowly cleaning myself and focus on meditation,fields, nature,being centered and pressent and doing some serious cleaning of my mind.
It started to improve.
Very good point @Bewitched .

My gramndna always used to say ā€œyour tableware canā€™t shine brigher than You honey, remember thatā€™ā€

5 Likes

The curious case of the deceased butterfly

I was outside when I saw an almost deceased monarch butterfly next to our Christmas tree that was out with the green waste.
I took note of it, as it felt important.

A few minutes later, Iā€™m walking in the grass and I look down and see a deceased monarch butterfly. What are the odds that Iā€™d see it struggling, and then find it again someplace else.

I go inside and in the bathroom my eyes catch a pair of earrings that I never wear. There is a monarch butterfly print on them, and it just so happens to be upside down (symbolically deceased)

The butterfly used to be my totem animal.
I naturally identified with it.
If I was sending you something, Iā€™d probably end it with a buttterfly emoji
I could help it, itā€™s just who I was
It was my essence.

Now I canā€™t say I identify the with butterfly much anymore
It reminds me of transcending pain and traumaā€¦ for some reason
Lately itā€™s been the sun. Iā€™m
Just obsessed with the sun.

And I canā€™t help but feel like seeing all these ā€œdeadā€ butterflies was symbolic for the rebirth Iā€™ve been having
The leveling up.

The butterfly seems to be tied to a different woman
I remember her vividly
But Iā€™m quite literally not the same person

And I think thereā€™s a lot to meditate and reflect on there, because itā€™s a very unique transition

And Iā€™m actually very thankful to be taking the time to write, as itā€™s helping me move the subconscious into the conscious

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

9 Likes