Development

I dunno if I can write it in this topic or in this thread but I guess why not.

I think I had a social Media addiction because I was several hours into these apps and was wasting my time and potential. Writing with strangers but in a way that it does/mean nothing.
Wanted to got to the gym but was watching 2 hours Instagram reels before so I want interest going anymore (Dopamin receptors fried)
(Maybe a little to specific: but I was wasting a lots of my sexual energy, if you know what I mean…)

I started a challenge with a friend of mine in the beginning of December to delete all social Media apps that we own (except WhatsApp because for us it’s not really a social Media app) Until 1.1

And the difference is really incredible, I post this here because I feel the difference in the fields and in my mindset too.

I have somehow peace in my mind, when I used social Media I was like: “bro I want girlfriend/she is so beautiful” or something like that, I was wasting my energy on people that I will not see in my life

This feeling is gone, in my past I wasn’t feeling ready for relationship because I wasnt in peace with myself

But now I crave for nothing, I go the gym, do my sports, read my books, play sometimes video games with friends, go for walks, spend more time with my family. I am less blinded from the digital world and appreciate the real world.

I have still a high Screen time but mostly because I let fields play in the background while doing something (like reading/playing video games). The effect from the fields are now way more intense. My body is instantly reacting and when it’s not reacting I still know it works because I have more controll over my mind now.

I heard somewhere: when you stop chasing, you start attracting

This is a booster for myself too because I have no really desire right now (I don’t need a buff body because I go to the gym and know I am starting to get one. My desire for a girlfriend is non-existent but not in a negative way more in a fulfilling way)

I know I have/get everything I want.

4 Likes

I cut out all social media for about 6 months and I loved it so much too. I only reinstated it for business purposes, but you’re right, if you mindlessly scroll is sucks your energy

I don’t know of a good dopamine receptor field but I feel I’ve seen it before. Sovereignty over your mind by PU is really good too.

I enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing
& I’m very happy for you

1 Like

Dopamine redux was a good field and I wish you a nice day