Devic Intercession - Devic Kingdom - Devas, Fairies, Elves, and Unicorns

Giza Portal + LionThor Here I come!

2 Likes

This is fantastic!

1 Like

second day and night i looped only devic intercession.

negative thoughts are easily recognized and dissolved. for example i think a thought that would start building up a guilty feeling with in me, i intuitively recognized it and automatically placed my attention to breathing and it just goes away instead of bringing the next guilty thought.

maybe the weeks of listening to other audios especially ego dissolution and subconscious limits remover have finally shown their effects because i had the dreams i wanted to dream and iā€™m not going to share the contents or the story since theyā€™re personal. what i will share is that it felt really close to reality. i usually just ā€˜sawā€™ and ā€˜heardā€™ in my dream, but in this dream i was also thinking and knew i was thinking and i spoke and i could look at the background. i couldnā€™t really turn my head so it was like watching a movie.

i woke up with a smell i havenā€™t smelled in years and i could only describe it as ā€˜freshā€™. my sense of smell is definitely enhanced and for some reason i could smell ā€˜campfireā€™ associated with the freshness. i also associate nature with campfires so hey maybe iā€™m linking that with the devas.

i stopped focusing on what i ā€˜wantedā€™ and just constantly ask myself ā€œwhat do i need to know?ā€ and iā€™m mentally getting what i needed which in a roundabout way is fulfilling what i ā€˜wantā€™.

iā€™m really happy with my results so far. i feel like the devic intercession audio is helping me get out of my head and into my heart as i am becoming more genuinely social instead of fake social. what i mean by fake social is when i would act really well when listening and responding, but in my head i had judgemental thoughts about me or the people i was interacting with. this time even though i feel a little awkward my thoughts werenā€™t there whenever i was socializing and itā€™s great because i always wanted to connect better with my friends and family.

12 Likes

I hope that weā€™ll have other day and night updates from you. That one is my favorite field, along with the Tree Experience. So itā€™s always heart-lifting to read such testimonials. Thank you.

5 Likes

thanks for reading! itā€™s definitely becoming one of my favourites! iā€™m going to be looping it again today as it is starting to feel better sticking to one audio.

i was listening to many audios but that started to get too much to handle because i felt anxious trying to use these audios to fix every single thing my ego perceived wrong in my life.

focusing on just this audio is helping me stay in the present moment instead of checking up if my ā€˜problems are fixedā€™ after a listen of skin regeneration for example.

iā€™ll definitely be updating more! i also printed and laminated the fae mandalas iā€™ll probably post a picture of them on the fae mandala thread eventually!

7 Likes

Very wise of you. So Proud!

:heart:

3 Likes

yay devic intercession is downloadable on patreon!! thanks @Captain_Nemo !

still looping this! yesterday was good and today is going great as well! nothing specific to update on, just in a good mood overall!

5 Likes

Coming for you and me, @psynergy:

:champagne: :ice_cube: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

so i sleep with a fae mandala under my pillow and this morning i woke up pretty early so before i went back to sleep i again was looping devic intercession but this time i added programmed intentionā€™s mandalas with the request for the devic energy to work with the mandalas.

the mandalas i chose focused on protection, healing, fear removal, and relationships as they are priorities for me in my waking life.

i was not expecting anything to happen so quickly but i had dream after dream where my reality was mixed with ā€˜harry potterā€™, ā€˜xmenā€™ and ā€˜dragon ball zā€™ type of experiences.

there was also one ā€˜tricksterā€™ fooling around with the other dream characters in the school we hung out at and when i snuck up on him we somehow started a ā€˜magicā€™ fight but then the dream events switched so i didnā€™t see the conclusion but we were still in the same school setting.

the trickster and i had no ill intentions towards each other it was like play-wrestling showing off each to each other what illusions we can do. one time i even faked him out by making naruto shadow clone copies to get my real dream body out of his iron maiden-esque trap.

my dream characters and i talked a lot about clothes and it seemed like we were talking about the magical effects they had and we were planning to shop for more.

i feel like it affected my dog too because he started whining which was like a phone call to wake me up from my dream and it was like my mind was reminding me info about this reality like a director telling an actor how to feel and think getting into a scene.

i saw my dog was whining in his sleep and he woke up when i woke up and knowing he was fine i went back to sleep and dreams quickly took over which has only happened when i was younger.

maybe @Atreides would like to see if thereā€™s any symbolism in them though iā€™ve gotten the meanings i needed to get from them!

to me, my dreams are the best proof i have that devic intercession is working.

6 Likes

No. I think you have indeed gotten the meaning. Thank you for sharing your Devic experiences. They are very interesting and revealing. Thank you.

2 Likes

another series of amazing dreams! before looping devic intercession, having my fae mandala, and BPIL tag, i would only remember 1-2 dream events maybe every 1-2 weeks. but im dreaming and remembering every night!? this is new and exciting for me!

i am starting to notice that ā€˜dream meā€™ is a different ā€˜dream meā€™ like last time i was more of a magician in my teens and this time i was an aspiring drummer.

in this dream i was around 10 and meeting my drummer idol (whoever they are, iā€™m not even sure if they are from this reality since iā€™m not even into drummersā€¦ until now :laughing:). it was a bright sunny day and he was performing at his concert of about 10 or so people in a plaza with a nice tree in the middle.

he gave a wink and nudge and mentioned how powerful sound and frequency are to the crowd and even cited a politician in this dream reality that uses it for power.

i liked the dream me got to showcase his talent with drumming to his drummer idol and he was very impressed.

i also felt a strong petition from my dream character to allow myself the feeling of worth to deserve what i want in this reality.

i havenā€™t been mentioning the effects it has in my physical reality, but there are effects just all personal development aspects. iā€™m thinking less, enjoying more physical exercise, meditating more, socializing more, providing more love and attention to my dog, and iā€™m starting to receive more ideas i can take action on towards financial freedom.

i am constantly getting new ways of approaching limiting thoughts and controlling my emotions.

a big thing iā€™ve (re)-learned and have been practicing is approaching my thoughts and emotions through non-duality perspective. i say re-learned because i used to do this passively when i used to heavily use marijuana 2-3 years ago.

edit: i realized i grew up thinking i was lazy, but iā€™m being shown that i am one of the most diligent people i know. i remember people saying games make you lazy (iā€™m a gamer), but the games i play have taught me so many things that improve my reality like economics, history, typing, problem solving, goal achieving, persistence. the very fact that i believed those that say gamers make people lazy somehow resulted in ā€˜addictionā€™. the moment i followed my own intuition, i realized how balanced my schedule is and i always prioritize properly.

i feel like the devas and i work really well because i prioritize fun and theyā€™re always portrayed as fun.

dog update: ever since looping devic intercession, my dog would rather stay inside with me than chill out in the backyard. i leave the door open for him all day as long as the sun is out so he can come in and out as he pleases.

also, maybe itā€™s just my dog, but he stares a lot at me and now iā€™m starting to see why.

another update, i am starting to love being awake at night. totally different atmosphere and the feeling of safety envelops me.

9 Likes

This. a million times this. The world is quiet. The energies are quiet.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve used this to heal and change the weather one other time with the help of unicorns :heart::unicorn:

https://youtu.be/lJUYzM84gAM

4 Likes

iā€™m seeing more and more squirrels and birds chill in my backyard. thereā€™s one really cool bird with a shiny blue back i saw a few times.

last night my dog was playing in the ground and i heard a squeak and realized he was playing with some poor small creature.

it was dark out and my backyard doesnā€™t have lighting in the area where my dog was playing with the creature, but the creature squeaked again and i saw itā€™s round form. i have no idea what it could be because it was so dark but it seemed more scared by us than we were by it.

i quickly took my dog away and he looks fine and this morning i checked the area and nothing like blood was anywhere so iā€™m glad all parties are relatively okay.

this hasnā€™t happened in the years we lived here so it was an interesting experience to say the least.

to be honest, i was hoping i wasnā€™t going to have to find an injured animal and take care of it like you see in the movies and then suddenly that creature is some super powered thing lol. my dog is already a lot to handle.

my feelings and intuition felt like just taking my dog away from the situation was helpful enough. maybe they like the constant loop of devic intercession i play on my speakers which is why iā€™m getting more visitors? :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

still looping devic intercession and the weekend was a very relaxing, almost boring time.

today was quite eventful and i was feeling drained and tired by the time i got home and started to meditate. i felt my consciousness expand and iā€™m grateful at the same time that my current state of consciousness is where iā€™m at.

it was really nice to revisit my state of feeling like iā€™m my whole room. the devas definitely helped me get a taste of what i was asking for and was even kind enough to help bring me back safely compared to plant medicine.

10 Likes

Anyone using Devic intercession or Fae mandala.
Try asking for help to Lucid dream before going to sleep. :eyes:

5 Likes

yes i second this! iā€™m using both and they definitely do help with that!

2 Likes

best meditation iā€™ve had in awhile with devic intercession!

three times i felt glee and giggled. this is out of the ordinary for me because iā€™m usually quite serious when iā€™m by myself. this is a good sign though because one of my goals is to enjoy my solitude.

i learned more about how my ego works.

i even had the most vivid day dream where i was in an auditorium and a play was about to begin. in this auditorium i realized what archetypes i found romantically attractive.

i noticed the depressing thoughts are pretty much gone like we canā€™t relate to each other anymore.

iā€™m exercising more, socializing more, and meditating more. i believe these three balance my life out.

iā€™m really glad i chose to stick with devic intercession and fae mandala. there are other things that only make sense to me that i wish i could share, but iā€™d have to provide so many backstories.

12 Likes

This is AMAZING! :clap:

4 Likes

iā€™m sure now that devic intercession is helping me learn how to dream again. wednesday night i looped healing audios for sleep and had no dreams i could remember.

thursday night i went back to looping devic intercession and the dreams came back again with meanings and new techniques. i am not a confrontational person and in this dream i was all up in a dream characterā€™s business like a high school bully.

i felt my aggression and in my dream thoughts i was bored since it didnā€™t relate to me so i noped out of it by using my real body to literally walk while laying on my bed until i got out of the dream. the moment the dream faded, i stopped walking and almost immediately i jumped into another dream.

i actually feel ā€˜tiredā€™ now which i wholeheartedly welcome. it was frustrating having so much energy and whatever i did i wasnā€™t tired enough to sleep and i even workout to the point that my body canā€™t keep proper form. i realized that it was anxiety keeping me awake trying to make me believe i wasnā€™t productive enough to reward rest.

my mind and logic are finally working with and for me. self-sabotaging beliefs dissolve as fast as they appear like Thanos snapping them out of existence. i grew the habit of verbally speaking to myself like my dog and coaching my body to stop habits i donā€™t want to do anymore and encourage the ones i find productive. my body is actually listening to me as if my voice is coming from a different person (itā€™s easier for me to motivate myself if someone coaches me and now i can coach myself in this roundabout way).

i think the devas gave me a really cool idea to try out through my dreams. i wonā€™t say much until i experiment more, but itā€™s in regards to fantasy magic! :star_struck:

iā€™m also gaining a sort of foresight like i visualized my dog jumping on the bed to wake me up and then 2 seconds later he did just that.

6 Likes