Devic Intercession - Devic Kingdom - Devas, Fairies, Elves, and Unicorns

What do Unicorns do? How would they help you?

2 Likes

This is one of the universe secrets…

4 Likes

If I may add I am not sure but all these fae, unicorns, dwarfs, it all belongs to devic kingdom, just search it in Google pictures and you will find it

Also if you type devic kingdom in Google you will find they are actually nature spirits and in this video you will find what they all are

https://youtu.be/ipCRI8znNwc

And from this source

“nature spirits (also known as devas)”

12 Likes

Hmm… Then i guess we already have the Unicorn intercession… oops

5 Likes

Not your fault
I either didn’t know for that until last night cause I was interested in more what is that “devic Intercession” what realm it belongs , what are devas, what are these nature spirits etc and I was very surprised how so many beautiful creatures already belonging to devic kingdom and they could help a lot I guess, all they have their great powers

They are all from Intercession benevolent ones and willing to greatly help

Also guys don’t forget that devic Intercession is next for upload on patreon, Dream said so, cause he forgot for it before

10 Likes

uni2 unic

Sounds cool

8 Likes

I guess we can directly ask for unicorns help trough devic Intercession field when playing, directly speaking with them

3 Likes

@_OM done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir @anon6431808

1 Like

Lol. Keeping on speaking about synchronicities dear @Atreides… Here you becoming the OP of this thread.

1 Like

So Snowwhite and the Huntsman gave a surprisely accurate depiction of fairies.
You know the “cute” ones that have wings and bless little princesses?

Most times, if you can see them at all, they just appear as “balls of light” as they are out of phase with our dimension/reality, etc

But this shocked me to see them this accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDGQLw_iLM

15 Likes

Sorry I don’t want to bother you @anon6431808 @Atreides as OP but this topic should be called Devic Intercession - Devic Kingdom - Devas, Fairies, Elves, and Unicorns
It all belongs under Devic Intercession field so to new members understand it, but as you wish guys no matter anyway

I am amazed how Dream sometimes don’t want to tell us all about field, …so we can later can more to explore it and be amazed by power of it

6 Likes

Lol. I didn’t even notice that.

It’s cool though that @anon17734191 requested this. The healing sounds amazing, physical and emotional healing all in one package.

But also, Truth-Sense. That’s something I’ve had in mind to request for some time. But I make so many requests, I’m always holding back a few.

I think this could be worthy of a tag. Unicorn experience or something. Lol. I know, I think people get tired of all the Experience type requests but man they are powerful stuff.

Who wouldn’t want Truth Sense. Just think back on all the trouble it could have saved you so many times.

edit:
Or Unicorn Experience and Intercession.

The Devic mandala is good but I think something dedicated to only Unicorns might have advantages. Otherwise I don’t know if we stay open to everything from that kingdom and a lot of unexpected things happen. I don’t know if it would give us attributes of a Unicorn either. Still cool though, just the possibility of having them hang around us.

8 Likes

:thinking: :mage:t2: :woman_mage:t2: :magnet:

7 Likes

3 people liked this and I still don’t get it. Maybe I should go get my Brain tag.

3 Likes

I thought the wizards were cute. :D

4 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

And I’m over here, going from giggles to full on laughter for the past…lemme count 1 hour +.
Thought you’d catch it Atreides. It’s ok if you didn’t.

4 Likes

They look like little ETs

6 Likes

this is a better scene.
But I swore there was a scene where they showed their teeth accurately… pointed and fang like… like a shark would have… Oh well, different timeline.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eDR34mm75c

5 Likes