Devic Intercession

I LOVE that audio. It always takes me after 2 minutes to a whole different world. And my cats love it too.

4 Likes

It’s one of mine’s favorites too. Makes him start purring immediately.

3 Likes

Why one of the best fields “Devic Intercessions “ is not on patreon ? :confused:

2 Likes

maybe because you haven’t ever asked for it?
If you mentioned that Sapien he would find it perhaps and put it there like he did with some of them which he eventually forgot

1 Like

Oh it isn’t?
my bad I will add it next time.

18 Likes

I would love to get it and Alien Intercession as well.

I downloaded the HQ YT versions, but I would prefer to have an offline version just as intended from the original creator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alien Intercession is already on Patreon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Somehow I missed this. Just got it!

was it on Patreon and got taken down? Strange I have it on my computer and even added it on Patreon Uploads List but now searching on Patreon, Devic is not there. I wonder now how I got this then. The audio I have is 15:55 mins long which is 1 second less than the one on YouTube… Hmmmm

1 Like

I love when other people get to see the timelines issues…
Umm, welcome to this timeline, I guess. :smiley:

3 Likes

LOL thanks!! Excited to see what this timeline has to offer. Maybe the Probability and Luck audio actually brings good luck :laughing:

3 Likes

Still the Intercession best working for me. I don’t mean that the other ones don’t have any effect but when it comes to fully sense… Devas rule me.

Schematic updates:

Tried looping at night via YouTube playlist system. When I woke up, I was pretty sure that I was looking like one of Giuseppe Arcimboldo’s famous paintings lol, but the mirror said “no”.

Otherwise… The statues are still here, I keep seeing them. Kartikeya didn’t show up again lately, but some other companions (that I couldn’t identify) were here. Devas don’t play with my eyes anymore but instead, they squeeze the back of my neck. They might be helping me about the mild health problem that I have in that area.

Sort of flash while writing this: if we sort the letters in Kartikeya in a different order, we obtain more or less Khatyrka, aka Quasi Crystal… another essential field for me.

No, ok, that one was a little far-fetched :-1:t2: :no_entry: lol. But… why not, after all…

New elements:

I sense creatures wandering all over my body while listening. Like bugs, ants, etc. and the Devic buddies seem to put some herbs or fresh-cut grass in my hands. Or maybe flowers, I’m not sure. I couldn’t “see” yet any of the elements reported in this paragraph; I’m only feeling and supposing. Ah, and also some taste in my mouth, as if I was chewing peppermint leaves.

Also, this shift in the overall experience began (unsurprisingly) since I’ve been using the Fae mandala, as recommended by Samurai :purple_heart: (<- again, typed accidentally. Ah, this keyboard!!). He was right: Fae is a Devic booster.

_OM: “Did somebody say booster???!! DISCERNMENT please!!

I don’t question much the intercession anymore, don’t try giving it complicated significations or over-intellectualizing it (= well-known defense mechanism), nor resisting it. No. I just let it happen. So this can become my last post about it.

PS: I didn’t know that I was still capable of feeling this kind of serenity. Bless you, beloved Dreamweaver :bouquet: As I told Atreides once, I wouldn’t be surprised if you happened to be our actual father.

7 Likes

Did somebody say booster???!! DISCERNMENT please!!

4 Likes

Hi,

This topic had been sort of “doubled”, don’t know why but I’m not able to link it right now (my copy/paste thingy has suddenly stopped working). It is called “Devic Intercession - Devic Kingdom (…)”. You can look for it in the search bar :mag:. There are elaborated reviews in there, especially from Psynergy.

About your question: depending on the interpretation of the term Deva, I personally always see/meet Kartikeya while using this field (I’m not from any specific religion by the way). He’s not a total stranger in my life, so I guess he shows up as the personified messenger of what I’m “invited to” focus on.

This happens while I consciously meditate with the field.

Other times (and especially when sleeping/dreaming with this intercession), I travel here and there, meeting various folks (elementals).

Most of the time, I don’t “understand” a crumble lol (because there’s nothing to understand of course) but then all of a sudden I find a sort of connection with an ongoing issue, etc. etc. blabla.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Official field description:

“Deva or devi means ‘shining one’ in orginal sanskrit. Modern references in the western world uses it to describe the elemental kingdom and the host of beings that may inhabit there. This video makes that connection between that world and here and petitions the good members to intercede or help in what whatever way they are able to. Lay back and enjoy the connection to things hidden away in the devic realm.”

4 Likes

Playing it on loop right now since there is darkness in life … it feels so soothing like a balm to my brain. This is absolutely a very very gentle field to loop and my brain feels softer … eh if that means anything … but it feels like a rub of soft cloth

4 Likes

I’m hoping that this field can help bring my buzzard back to me… 🥲

Already set Solidifier and asked Divine Grandmother for help

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

Getting Jackies LyftUber RideShare10 months ago

What’s the difference between helping and serving?

profile_pic

KSHATRIYA :trident:a year ago (edited)

Thank you Dream Seeds :pray:t4::sun_with_face:, God bless you all…

profile_pic

Immortal Black​:alien::flying_saucer:a year ago

Wow​:heart_eyes: soooo amazing!!! :heart_eyes::alien::flying_saucer::sparkles:

profile_pic

Chandua year ago

I feel there is some pleasant smell playing this now …Interesting :) thanks dream

profile_pic

UnknownOnea year ago

The Shining Ones, aka The Elohim?

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright2 years ago

profile_pic

Gita R2 years ago

:heart_eyes: Feels like floating in Heaven. At the same time on earth though, like in God’s secret sacred garden of Eden. Sooo much love and light. Thank You forever for this one, might be my favorite :heart::heart::heart::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Ao2 years ago

The birds outside seem to answer. Cute

profile_pic

Ao2 years ago

There is so much wisdom in many places light within everyone. Let go of shame anger and fear be love. We are the universe. Love for the lonely. Food for the hungry. Let go of lies and prejuce, we are magical. You are a wonder.

profile_pic

Deva कृतज्ञा ~2 years ago (edited)

33K views. 3 years ago. 133 Comments. Listening at 01.33. Timer indicate 31:13. Amazing. We will see.

profile_pic

N M2 years ago

Dear god i need help in many ways. my situation is collapsing. i have fallen apart for a long time due to digestive issues/ulcers/food intolerances. I have found a diet i can survive on but i need to find stable ground. i am sinking and will soon run out of time. i had to move my things into storage my body and computer are falling apart i have no job. i have temporary home until feb 1rst. i need a job and a home god. Where are you.

profile_pic

chilluh :raised_back_of_hand:2 years ago

:blossom:

profile_pic

chilluh :raised_back_of_hand:2 years ago

:fist:

profile_pic

Divine Blessings2 years ago

Do we need to listen or do we need to also watch the video?

profile_pic

Elle Starr2 years ago

Gratitude to my inner elementals those on other planets as well for showing me Mother Goddess creations. Namaste :pray:t2:

profile_pic

S2 years ago

Thank you so much. They’ve helped me ever time I asked them.

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOOD2 years ago

They outdid themselves on this one. I was feeling so wretched I couldn’t get in the shower to make it to an important appointment and halfway through it I was sitting up and getting myself together. We are truly blessed by all these creations.

profile_pic

Kenneth Mcrae2 years ago

I need help now.

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

I wonder if I should wait until in nature to play this

profile_pic

BlackGalaxy2 years ago

magic

profile_pic

Shumi Shetty2 years ago

Can I use this to call upon any help I need?

profile_pic

Shay A2 years ago

So If you listen long enough this can awaken you?

profile_pic

Amanda Lane2 years ago

When your peace is disturbed LEAVE. You and I are not a Tree. People hurt you & you forgive them & they turn around & hurt you again. Friends don’t switch out. Especially to the same ones who hurt you. Tell them bye & goodluck

profile_pic

Amanda Lane2 years ago

Keeps negative away. Keeps balance with nature. Hope I can get some peace

profile_pic

Dlynng4063 years ago

Thank you so much for this. I imagine Sprites and Gnomes all around me. They are so beautiful. As is Gaia. Blessings on you!

profile_pic

Jacaranda Marie3 years ago

111 comments :) At the right place, right time. I appreciate all of the Devi that I see in my quartz crystals… beautiful rainbow :rainbow:beings!!! Thank you for sharing this with us Dream!!!

profile_pic

Kelly Knauth Brown3 years ago

This is my official request to be divinely guided…

profile_pic

markmassive13 years ago

I think the Devic World is the Part where our Eyes not can see, but one Time i used DMT and all this Wonderland opens for Shure! The unseen World behind our Matrix is much bigger than we can see in normal. Thank You Dream Seeds!

profile_pic

PHILLYsophical LLC3 years ago

I love and appreciate you man. :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Louise Powell3 years ago (edited)

Blessed are they who can see beutiful things in the smallest of places where others see nothing at all

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

10:13 10 19 71 111 8

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Could you make a music for having rain in my garden?

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

I have decided to only listen to five minutes each of these really long videos. By the time I listen to the four or five I’m interested in, it’s been more than an hour. God forbid I want to listen to more. Do these have to be fifteen minutes long? Or would a shorter one be as effective?

profile_pic

Daemon Fourie3 years ago

Devi/Deva is also used to represent the Hindu Deities such as Kali Devi (Goddess) and Mahadev (Auspicious One - one of the titles of Beautiful Lord Shiva). So this can be used in any meditation, mantra or otherwise, in which one desires to strengthen their connection with such beautiful Mothers and Fathers.

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Wow

profile_pic

Bonaai3 years ago

@Dreamseed PLEASE REPLY … this and the Angelic Intercession are they totally safe to listen …

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago

Beautiful :heart::blossom:

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

This sounds like one of the bird videos I play for my rescue kitties to ward off boredom and to relax them. I have one playing in my bathroom right now for a little sweet tom I trapped some months back and am socializing.

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:butterfly::heart::pray:

profile_pic

Dj Fletcher3 years ago

I feel a tingling at my feet and like a peeling of layers from my third eye/ I can feel total,connection and balance above as below. I feel only the sound and I am so ever present with my souls essence. Gratitude for time , and creativity. So nurturing and healing

profile_pic

Angel love3 years ago

Creating space for them and the elementals and providing a safe and clean ecosystem is very important with connecting with the devas, fairies, and elemental beings. I love this Sapien i use it all of the time, the veils are thin and some of us who respect mother nature are gifted with their presence. Thanks again and much love to you!!!

profile_pic

Ray Great3 years ago

Bliss … memories of childhood :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Light & Shadow3 years ago

Thank you Spirits for sending divine guidance. Thank you subconscious mind for accepting divine guidance. Thank you body for acting upon divine guidance. I am fully aligned with the divine guidance of Spirit. So mote it be​:heart::pray:t4::rainbow:

profile_pic

Aleta4 years ago

this feels so peaceful, thank you.

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Wonderful :+1::+1::+1:

profile_pic

MAHA VILVAM4 years ago

Hi sapien master, are the devic of Apsara are like Urvashi, Ramba Tilotama etc can be call upon from Indra loka with this remarkable audio . Pls correct me if i am wrong.

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

I read a little about devis before using this and read they can help with manifestation and help heal you. So I played this on loop when I went to bed because when I’m exhausted is when I’m most able to get in a meditative sleep before I pass out during meditating. And also, I’m able to communicate with spirits through dreams anyways when I fall asleep. I was playing this and then heard a goose fly above my house. Which was odd it was only one, but also it was 2 in the morning and there aren’t any birds out. I had dreams but I immediately forgot them when I woke up. But another interesting thing was exactly when I wokeup it started showing outside. Then I put this video on pause and it suddenly stopped showering just like that. I decided those were signs of them being here.

profile_pic

Worldwide4 years ago

My brain feel weird and my body shaking because of a weird vibration,while watching this video…what is happening?can anyone tell me?

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

Wow feels like something helping me in someway that I don’t know

profile_pic

Schuyler4 years ago

Thank You, Luminous Soul, for all You have created. :infinity::pray:t2::infinity:Blessings of The Green to You for helping so many of us find a gateway to home. 🧚🏻‍♀You may notice :dove:Doves, hummingbirds, butterflies and crows crossing Your path to bring You these heartfelt messages of Gratitude and Appreciation. I send them with the Energy from my Heart to Yours.:pray:t2::butterfly:

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician4 years ago

what does it do

profile_pic

Porsha Johnson4 years ago

Very powerful & effective, thank you! God bless us all because God Is Good and Faithful

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

Thankyou. This is amazing. :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

toni collazo4 years ago

Sapien this is so good thank you very much

profile_pic

Z-Rex4 years ago

thank you

profile_pic

Bay4 years ago (edited)

Can you make one to connect with the fae or does this also connect you with the fae?

profile_pic

cheery said4 years ago

I will use it with earphone

profile_pic

SummerSumShine4 years ago

Many blessings and love

profile_pic

John &Erin G.4 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Rob B4 years ago

What should one experience while listening to this? Or what is possible? I would love to experience the presence of a deva again. During a psychadelic i definitely saw a deva, i think it was Durga, but couldnt tell, they covered their face with their hand.

profile_pic

Themis Rising4 years ago

I don’t fully understand but trying everything.
“Devic kingdom, the realm of devas, non-physical beings described in certain doctrines, religions and popular culture.” -wiki

profile_pic

Shukria Apso5 years ago

111 likes in the name of Allah help me and my twin flame and protect our union

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen5 years ago

This morning at 5.15 they woke me up before work. Time for. Meditation. :heart:

profile_pic

:wind_face:EmpressOnTheThrone5 years ago

Grateful for this. I need all the intercession possible. Love and light. Anyone want to explain how this works.

profile_pic

cvvfhnh5 years ago (edited)

Are headphones needed and how many times do I listen ??.. thank you

profile_pic

Vj sharma5 years ago

Listening while its raining at evening, how amazing is that, very grateful to you:)

profile_pic

Rae Robles5 years ago

Another comment I wanted to express gratitude is for the amazing sound quality on all the dreamseed tracks!The layering of sounds and tones especially the nature.Its magical and so important when letting yourself meditate and not being distracted…Thank you for everything you do​:notes::heartbeat::loud_sound::musical_score::100:

profile_pic

Rae Robles5 years ago

This is so soothing but deep.It resonates to the soul. Thank you I love ALL your work.:two_women_holding_hands:

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness5 years ago

What does this video does???

profile_pic

happy gaming5 years ago

can someone explain what5 this does please i do not understand the description

profile_pic

Tiaralynn Jones5 years ago

This is my sisters account and my only social media account I do t ever use instagram/ snapchat I fact I haven’t even downloaded them ever, didn’t have an interest in that brainwash this is my first internet post since 2004 when I was trying to pick up a girl on “Facebook” cuz I was told she liked me anyways, dreameaver ive been using ur energy and staying silent, I know how to mesh these energies, cristopher P and , Trey Mugzy Moses, notice they bothe have something spiritual in their name I just noticed now, Chris as I. Christ and Moses for obvious reasons, not to mention… did it anyways I just met someone named Trey recently and he is “18” age is just a number. Trey’s wisdom is . Get it? I’d use an upside down question mark , rather there is no alt codes on an IPhone , if u are on the pic type o. Ur numpad, if ur right handed it’s on the right side? Take off numlock and use he code alt + 0153 or 0151 and create memes, memes is a great way to I’m done talking ok. Dreamwaver’s angel intercession video ya. Thanks. And now this one. One more thing when I started to learn more from using these video - plural I was attacked physically and my energy was drained and the video - plural no longer was working to it’s full strength I was very sad , rather not to worry “project vamp” aka “sapien med” I rather used entity cleansing and energy blockages as I’ve been harassed and injected, and forced antibiotics which took away my “super powers” anyways my point was thanks for reminding me about the Devi, I knew about demigods, and this is a my comment was interrupted.

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness5 years ago

What does this video does?

profile_pic

Sha Fi5 years ago

sexy

profile_pic

Snehdip Shende5 years ago

Can you pls make hight increase proportion body pls

profile_pic

Subliminal Effective5 years ago

lion experince please lion experince please lion experince please

profile_pic

krishna5 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

profile_pic

Vibez5 years ago

Dreamweaver I have been following your work since the early Project Vampire and Xtrememind days and I have to tell you that it never ceases to amaze me. For many of my accomplishments I have to thank you and your genius. I am just writing this to express my deepest gratitude and even love for all that you are still doing, like your recent videos on this channel that have opened another unexpected world of magnificence. This is just mind-blowing. Thank you again for what you do and for what you let me do for me and others. Keep it up and know that many like me support you and your endeavours, always. Cheers!

i don’t know why i had a fear of this one before lol…

this song made me feel like i was going hiking lol…its like i could smell the trees…the type of trees that was well hydrated by a creek…ancient trees…

i feel like this song can transport me anywhere in nature on earth lol…like i feel like there’s an electrical connection with all the plants and trees…like they’re powerlines that are all connected…and this song lets me tap in anywhere on earth it feels like lol…at least, that’s just what i pictured and felt while listening to this…

it’s super grounding…like much more than the grounding song to me…and it feels like hyperberic oxygen…except this one i can listen to a lot longer…

i’ve been stuck in the city for a while and this made me feel like i can go hiking anytime just by listening to it…

getting over fears is the best thing ever lol

1 Like