Devic Intercession

OP’s personal laments (nothing really informative lol):

Summary

So I’m opening this thread for a field that I consider to be a pure Arkenstone, deserving to have its own page. No matter if I’m the only contributor.

I won’t make much effort for English writing right now, so, not-sorry at all in advance. Even in the languages that I master, I rarely feel understood so wtfever lol

The Amygdala field took me by surprise this morning and hammered my brain out with an inundation of tears. I had to make the hugest effort for not taking a revolver and go down in the streets to shoot everybody, saying “Yes, I’m William Blake, do you know my poetry?” like Johnny. I suddenly remembered how sick I feel about not only my own shit, but also the worldwide’s.

But there’s a reality called Dreamweaver, offering other options. That’s what I’ve chosen today as well.

Apparently (if I remember correctly), I’m not the only one to take this Devic field along with me (and sometimes the Tree Experience too) when I go outside, laying on the grass with one foot touching the earth, the other placed on a tree.

This is a posture btw which has refrained me from murdering some people or myself, many times in the past. So it’s like my pill. Thanks to it, I don’t take any other medication.

I already wrote about some recent and less recent experiences with the field. Won’t repeat all. Lately, the most significant part was that during some of the listenings, I did came to suspect a devic fellow trying to channel me, but this didn’t last. It was probably just an episodic thing related to cenesthesia or something, that is, less romantic.

Now, just as before, I have sensations only on my palms, my head and eyelashes/eyes: when I’m eyes closed while listening, there is always this devic fellow (or who/whatever) forcing me to open my eyes by cuddling my eyelashes.

And when I resist and do not open my eyes, I still have these imageries of statues coming up “in front of me”. Maori statues, some more like Haitian and Congolese (I have some personal life-story-familiarity with the 2 latter), or Native American… I don’t know exactly. I’m just labeling by making free associations.

I keep drawing the statues, just like I draw my dreams. But with the dreams, I generally draw or write a possible continuation, like “if the dream went on, it would maybe have ended like… blabla”.

This is generally an effective technique for me and some other people, in order to establish connections with the “awaken” life.

But with the Intercession, I’m still stuck. Probably because unlike my dreams, I’m not the one (at least not now) who will provide the answers… if any.

I draw and paint like a @%#€>>%€!, so I won’t display my own artwork here lol but just paste 2 examples of the statues above mentioned, more or less resembling. I have no idea if it’s about finding out my homeland, my ancestor, my purpose (lol), etc. but I (HS included) “know” that this is the threshold of something “big” for my whole existence.

image image

20 Likes

Devas are the best ever.

Have you tried printing the “Fae” mandala and going to nature with it…? It also is a form of devic intercession.

The experience is really amazing, you feel one with nature, and theres such a magical feel to it aswell.

Humans ruin the feeling but if you can find a place without humans, just you and nature, you might be surprised of the things that can happen.

8 Likes

Not to immediately change the subject, but
have you been listening to Ancestral Lineage?
Seems like that’s related to your Devic encounters

5 Likes

It would be quite difficult while keeping a foot on a tree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nice statues there!

6 Likes

@Samurai, I remember your older post about that and was planning to try it. I love the mandala but didn’t print it yet. I’m sure that it will be just as you described.

@_OM, yes, I thought about the same thing… Looped a few times. I’ll see have it goes.

@angelblessings, I trust your angelic intuition…

@akkar, yes, fortunately! It feels like being back in mother’s womb, so everybody’s safe lol

Thanks guys.

4 Likes

Yeah, I can feel that, that new audio is powerful. It definitely sounds like it’s got you processing through a lot. Did you listen to it more than once before you switched to the Devic one?

I ask because I felt led to listen 5 times, and I had an interesting experience after doing so. By the 4th listen, I had moved from releasing my current fears to working on past life traumas, and it went on from there.

4 Likes

Did you say 5 times? Wow… It was your big cleaning day, obviously! Made you go far, faraway, yes?

I played just out of curiosity at the beginning. I wasn’t planning to work on anything specific. I found the music very beautiful and kept on listening…

At the end of the 3rd round I was totally K-O. Big balloon of rage, for hours. I wasn’t expecting that, especially today.

Then, I decided to call Devas for help.

Sounds like too much got stirred up and you got overwhelmed. If you’re still struggling, I suggest Automated Grouding.

Keep working through it, you’ll get there.

3 Likes

I LOVE that audio. It always takes me after 2 minutes to a whole different world. And my cats love it too.

4 Likes

It’s one of mine’s favorites too. Makes him start purring immediately.

3 Likes

Why one of the best fields “Devic Intercessions “ is not on patreon ? :confused:

2 Likes

maybe because you haven’t ever asked for it?
If you mentioned that Sapien he would find it perhaps and put it there like he did with some of them which he eventually forgot

1 Like

Oh it isn’t?
my bad I will add it next time.

18 Likes

I would love to get it and Alien Intercession as well.

I downloaded the HQ YT versions, but I would prefer to have an offline version just as intended from the original creator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alien Intercession is already on Patreon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Somehow I missed this. Just got it!

was it on Patreon and got taken down? Strange I have it on my computer and even added it on Patreon Uploads List but now searching on Patreon, Devic is not there. I wonder now how I got this then. The audio I have is 15:55 mins long which is 1 second less than the one on YouTube… Hmmmm

1 Like

I love when other people get to see the timelines issues…
Umm, welcome to this timeline, I guess. :smiley:

3 Likes

LOL thanks!! Excited to see what this timeline has to offer. Maybe the Probability and Luck audio actually brings good luck :laughing:

3 Likes

Still the Intercession best working for me. I don’t mean that the other ones don’t have any effect but when it comes to fully sense… Devas rule me.

Schematic updates:

Tried looping at night via YouTube playlist system. When I woke up, I was pretty sure that I was looking like one of Giuseppe Arcimboldo’s famous paintings lol, but the mirror said “no”.

Otherwise… The statues are still here, I keep seeing them. Kartikeya didn’t show up again lately, but some other companions (that I couldn’t identify) were here. Devas don’t play with my eyes anymore but instead, they squeeze the back of my neck. They might be helping me about the mild health problem that I have in that area.

Sort of flash while writing this: if we sort the letters in Kartikeya in a different order, we obtain more or less Khatyrka, aka Quasi Crystal… another essential field for me.

No, ok, that one was a little far-fetched :-1:t2: :no_entry: lol. But… why not, after all…

New elements:

I sense creatures wandering all over my body while listening. Like bugs, ants, etc. and the Devic buddies seem to put some herbs or fresh-cut grass in my hands. Or maybe flowers, I’m not sure. I couldn’t “see” yet any of the elements reported in this paragraph; I’m only feeling and supposing. Ah, and also some taste in my mouth, as if I was chewing peppermint leaves.

Also, this shift in the overall experience began (unsurprisingly) since I’ve been using the Fae mandala, as recommended by Samurai :purple_heart: (<- again, typed accidentally. Ah, this keyboard!!). He was right: Fae is a Devic booster.

_OM: “Did somebody say booster???!! DISCERNMENT please!!

I don’t question much the intercession anymore, don’t try giving it complicated significations or over-intellectualizing it (= well-known defense mechanism), nor resisting it. No. I just let it happen. So this can become my last post about it.

PS: I didn’t know that I was still capable of feeling this kind of serenity. Bless you, beloved Dreamweaver :bouquet: As I told Atreides once, I wouldn’t be surprised if you happened to be our actual father.

7 Likes