DHT Overwhelming Presence

Hormones don’t build muscles directly, Amino acids does. Hormones helps in building muscle. Dht is 10 times more anabolic than testosterone, but the conversion of test to dht depends on how much 5 alpha reductase you produce. A lower level will always lead to aromatization, which is loss of the testosterone.

4 Likes

Thanks for the insights. I got it now.

I did a research about 5-alpha reductase here on the forum and didn’t found any field that help in the production of this latter.

Do you have something that indirectly will lead to the increase of this enzyme?

Haha. That thickness occurs because dht also helps in bone growth, thus a wider frame.

2 Likes

Interesting bro. Bone growth + muscle mass = bulk up.

1 Like

You need to up your test and the androgen receptors as well. I’m not very sure but luteinizing hormone and FSH may help indirectly too, as it stimulates your testicles as well.

3 Likes

Start working out now, exercise boosts testosterone and that will help you in gaining muscle mass😉

2 Likes

Absolutely, focusing more on compound workouts and more towards lower body.

2 Likes

Noted.

Endocrin System Rejuvenation can also help create these hormones, right? It can be a second alternative.

2 Likes

Soon. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Pretty sure the Test and DHT field will work on that

1 Like

I love this field I’ve paired it with test field too. And I’ve gained facial hair in desired places, also made my face more androgenic.

4 Likes

Demonic :muscle:

1 Like

three rounds of black martian jing and then DHT

DAMN

3 Likes

Can you tell us more about that combo? sounds amazing!

1 Like

3 Likes

If ypu dream it maybe sapien s creating ah new one but stronger and short time like testosterone 2.1